tuscl

fav football team ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So college and or pro what's your fav team or teams ??? Mine are college florida gators and pro 49ers

28 comments

• farmerart
    13 years ago
    I am Canadian, so of course my favourite football teams are teams that play REAL football not that boring effete brand of the game on offer in US. Go ESKIES and BEARS!

For you American ignoramuses, Edmonton Eskimos of the CFL and University of Alberta Golden Bearsof the CIAU.

Eskies just kicked the asses of the hated Calgary Stampeders 35-7 in Calgary on Labour Day. Rematch in Edmonton's Commonwealth Stadium on Friday night. Only thing better than hogtying the Stamps is winning the Grey Cup.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I am torn between USC California & USC South Carolina. But Trojans & Cocks seem to go together.
  • jaywalker1955
    13 years ago
    Dawgs and Lions, for geographical balance. Common denominator is Matt Stafford, although that's not the reason.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    My top 3 college teams are Texas, UTEP and ASU because I need to Rep Phoenix.

My top 3 pro teams are Packers, Chargers and Texains.

Packers and the Ravens willbe in the super bowl.

For the BCS championship will a SEC team vs Pac 12 team. I'm confident it will be a SEC team
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    NFL: Green Bay since 1964 & Miami since 1970.

College: my Alma Mater University of Toledo & Home state Ohio State.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I like the Lions. Strange, I know, but it's my hometown team and the guys really do try to win. Unfortunately for all of us, they often don't.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    USC Trojans.
  • supertramp79
    13 years ago
    College: Alabama and USC Trojans
    Pro: J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets.
  • SharkyRick
    13 years ago
    NCAA - Navy Midshipmen
    NFL - Detroit Lions
    AFL - Jacksonville Sharks (I know, but they do get paid!)
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    This is the year Matt Stafford stays healthy and plays like a Pro Bowler. New fearsome twosome of Suh and Fairley knock Green Bay qb Aaron Rodgers onto the DL due to a concussion. Lions sneak up on everyone and win the Super Bowl.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I see we have a lot of Detroit residents on TUSCL.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    Its all about the U ... and I think you can guess the other.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I'm a Vikings fan. I've moved around alot but currently in Minnesota and I was born here, so any packer or bears fans here can suck it lol :D
    If the Vikings suck, then I hope the Lions do well, cuz anybody beating the packers and bears is OK in my book!
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Canadians(smh) lol. I've been a Patriots guy for a decade now, and I'm a GA dawg! The Jets will be put on ice, and Ochocinco is gonna have his way with Revis this year!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Steelers! They play real football. Other teams are gay.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    There's some packers hate in this post but its all good. When o went to bourban street with my packer t shirt I got alot of dancer telling me that they are bears fans.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    College: ASU, Pitt and Colorado
    NFL: Steelers

And I don't hate the Packers, I just wish the Steelers had played better. I tip my hat to them.
  • jabthehut
    13 years ago
    'Noles and Plainsmen. The former 'cause I went there and the latter 'cause my money went there. For those Canadians who are an ignoramus that would be FSU and Auburn. BTW the question was favorite teams not favourite!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @jabthehut:

In Canada one of our two official languages is English. Hence, 'favourite' not 'favorite' as you Yanks seem to prefer in that obscure dialect in use south of the 49th parallel. Now, if you were attempting to speak French (Canada's other official language) 'favorite' would be correct if you were modifying a feminine noun.

In English, 'auburn' (no capital letters' is a hair colour. I have no clue what FSU could possibly mean.
  • jabthehut
    13 years ago
    farmer,
    That is my point. Don't call people ignoramuses just because they don't readily recognize some obscure Canadian college. The comment about the use of favourite was an emphasis referring to you being Canadian.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    NCAA:Army,Navy,Duke,Florida State.NFL:Patriots,Ravens
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @jabthehut:

Love it when people take irony and sarcasm seriously!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I am not a pro fan to say the least but I do find it interesting that the 3rd largest city in the country, Los Angeles, does not have a football team. The Rams leaving was all about money. Just like strippers. LOL. But I did read recently that they are finally going to build a new stadium.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    @shadowcat- they are building a 80 thousand seat capacity stadium from what I read. TYE NFL has Bo plans on making a expansion team. So my guess that raiders will come back to LA
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    NFL-Vikings-born in Minnesota, suffered thru high school and college being a Vikings fan in Bear territory, including one very awful playoff game in which the Bears beat the Vikings.
    NCAA-Nebraska-where I live now. Attended Northern Illinois, but they're a MAC school, and no one took the team seriously when I went there. Used to follow Notre Dame, but they have fallen way off since Lou Holtz was coach.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Oregon State Beavers.
  • jabthehut
    13 years ago
    Oregon should be the official team of TUSCL on their name alone.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    You mean Oregon State. Oregon Ducks. Oregon State Beavers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion