tuscl

Dancers Out of "Uniform"

Friday, September 2, 2011 2:39 PM
Normally, I like seeing dancers in their street clothes. My favorite time to visit clubs is between day shift and night shift to see the girls coming and going. But.... The other night as I was about to leave a club to get some dinner, I ran into a girl -- a solid 7+ -- I had talked to quite a bit on previous visits, and with whom I'd had some good dances. I ended up getting a couple of dances from her, then mentioned I was going to get something to eat. She offered to join me and I said sure. (I was pretty sure this was going no where beyond dinner. She never hinted at extras and I knew I wasn't paying for anything other than the tab at RubyTGIFApplebyWhatever.) Anyway, she gets cleaned up and comes to meet me at the bar, and I barely recognize her. Without make up, she looks years old, bad skin, lips thin and pale. Her nice C cups are hidden under a loose shirt and her hair is pulled back into a severe ponytail. She went from 7 to a girl that I wasn't at all physically attracted to. She still had an 8+ personality and was a good dinner companion, but reality definitely killed the fantasy girl mystique. Any similar experiences?

24 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Yes, my ATF. The main difference, she never looks bad, but very different.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    If you want to preserve the Fantasy, DON'T look at the Dancers in street clothes. I personally like seeing Dancers in street clothes.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    When I started seeing dancers outside the club I was surprised they looked like 'regular' civilians! Of course I also consider honesty and personality to be big factors in sticking with a dancer, so maybe that's why these girls are classy. But yeah, even then, some girls are better in gear than out. I also find a girl who I know has a great body hidden in comfortable but unflattering clothes to be sexy as Hell!
  • rrbill
    13 years ago
    Next to my favorite strip club in Fargo is a 711. Before the club opens you can see the girls in civilian clothes getting groceries and they are real people, not just fantasy girls in show business. Beauty is its own excuse for being.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Three street clothes experiences: 1) First time I met my first ATF OTC (no, sadly, not for "OTC"). I hadn't really ever thought about how much height those FMN heels add. We met at a restaurant and she was already seated. When we got up to leave, I was sure she hadn't stood up yet. 2) Same club -- the club ROB. I rarely go to a club while the sun is out -- makes me feel like a dirty old man. ;-) But one summer evening, I arrived at about 7, as the club ROB was also arriving. OMG, sunlight is not kind to her. 3) This one didn't kiil any fantasies; it created some. At a smaller club late on a weeknight. I was the only customer for the last 45 minutes. After I got a couple dances from D, she decided to call it a night (about 30 minutes before closing). I was getting dances from another dancer when D came back out of locker room and wanted to talk to the dancer I was with, for a minute. When dance was over, I glanced over at D (who had been waiting patiently) and realized that without the lingerie and FMN heels and less makeup, she was a dead ringer for this girl in college that I chased (unsuccessfully) for quite some time.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Wake up next to a woman and they look bad, smell bad, and want to leave a shit. Ah man, they are human after all... at least they usually clean up nice.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    My first ATF looked incredible under the heavy black lights and dim lights. When we went out for some drink and dinner she wasn't that great. Actually she dresses up to slutty and wearing 4 inch heels, granted she 5 10. I was actually scared when I had lunch with my current ATF because of past experience but she looked absolutely stunning in her civilian clothes and that goes to my other dancer I saw on Texas.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    This one time(not at band camp)I spotted a favorite just as she was about to leave the club in her street clothes. She stopped to talk to me. I said it's a shame you are leaving. I would have bought some lap dances from you. She said well i don't wanna go change again. How about if I just do them in the clothes that I have on? I said that that won't be much fun. I won't be able to see or feel you.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Continued.... With that she lifted her sweat shirt to reveal no bra and then pulled her pants foreward to show me no panties. So off we went to the semi private lap dance room. That was the only time that I have ever gotten a lap dance with a fully clothed dancer. It was actually very erotic. My hands went under that shirt and pants just like hers went under mine. There was a happy ending. I would do it again.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Over the years I have run into three dancers in town purly by coincidence. Several years ago I ran into a dancer who was quite apealing at the club, but then a total wreck in street clothes. Second occurance was a girl who didn't last long at my local club. Though she looked about the same in street clothes. Third time, ran into my (ex)ATF at the mall of all places. Still a 10 IMO and actually liked her hair better. Much more girl next door and not overkill like at the club. So, I'd say YMMV, but probablly agree that on average their real world appearance is less impressive than at the club.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    One consequence of the ban on smoking in clubs is that often, you will see the dancers in street clothes smoking outside. And a lot of the time, they are smoking right outside the front door, which to me seems like bad management, but it may simply be there's no other logical place for your dancers who smoke to smoke, but that's another story. Anyway, maybe it's just the clubs I go to, but it seems like many of them just look awful in street clothes. That said, I saw my first ATF in street clothes and she looked far better in street clothes than in stripper clothes, and I thought she looked great in stripper clothes, in part because she made her own outfits, or at least some of them.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    My ATF looks damn hot in street clothes. Outside the club she doesn't wear the heavy eye makeup she wears onstage and she doesn't do her hair so elaborately. She looks different but still damn hot.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    Twice. First time, I was at the club at the end of the night, and one of the dancers that I talked to quite a bit, was heading out. She was still cute, but she looked, uh, regular. Second time, I was at the club at the end of the night, and was outside getting some air, and a really attractive dancer that I sorta knew was heading home. Cutoffs, and a teeshirt. She looked better than she did in the club! Or maybe I'm just a sucker for cutoffs...
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Dancers away from the club, especially going to and from work, dress down to avoid attention. The typical outfit is baggy jeans and an oversized t-shirt. (It's also very common that they wear nothing under that uniform, to reduce how much laundry they have to do). Years ago, I was picking up a dancer to take her to a hockey game, and when she opened her door, she was wearing tiny little cutoffs, with a blouse tied around her waist (it was June in Dallas). I told her, "First of all, you look great. But, we're going to be sitting about ten feet from a 200 foot long slab of ice, so you might be more comfortable wearing something else." It must have been laundry day, because she took a really long time finding something else to wear. She finally came out of her bedroom wearing a slinky, skin-tight, long knit dress, almost to the floor. (She had said before that she never wore makeup except at work, so as to avoid unwanted attention. Neither of her outfits looked like she was trying to avoid attention.) A few times, the button between her handfulls would pop open, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. The funny thing, though, was the fact that she was clearly wearing her work undies. Because her bar was within 1000 ft of a pre-existing adult business, the girls had to have ruffles sewn onto their thongs to cover the upper half of their butts. Her dress was clingy enough to reveal those ruffles. I assume that she hadn't been wearing that same thing under her daisy dukes, but rather going commando. The dress she changed into would have looked better on her without her work-thong. She was so hot, because of her natural beauty at least as much as her outfit, that all night long, guys who saw her talked like construction workers, or yelled things to me by way of congratulations. Another dancer I knew in Dallas didn't own long pants, not even jeans, until she bought some in the middle of the winter. She was just a perpetually sexy little minx. I saw one exception to the dressing down going to and from work rule. A dancer leaving at the end of her day-shift was wearing a tight, short dress, and full makeup with dark red lipstick. A few months later, I saw her ad on Eros, so I guess she wanted to look, uh, "professional" at all times. (I just checked - her ad is still there, but she hasn't updated her age in about six years.)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Cop strippers?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    After her shift is over my current fav will often stop by and sit with me for a while in her "civies". Last night she came out in jeans and a stylish blouse, we had drinks and shared a small snack and talked about her daughter's upcoming soccer match. Kinda jarring considering what we were doing a half hour earlier, lol.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Kinda jarring" ??
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Guess I'm lucky, or not paying attention. Most of the dancers I've met or chanced upon outside the club have looked pretty decent. Not all were 10s of course, but I can't remember too many who were more than a couple of points below their club appearance. I can think of a couple who I thought looked *better* in the daylight as well.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    My ATF from 2010 looked better in street clothes.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I saw one girl dressed in street clothes but more like nice street clothes like a female customer wearing red for a night out. I found out she was a dancer who used to work at the club I was in and that was why she was flirting and tipping so many of the dancers. She even went over and talked to and sat with some of the male customers. I club hopped to another club and before I left I sat in a spot where I saw her nearby. She saw me looking at her and came over and sat down beside me. I thought she looked better than most of the dancers in the club with her clothes on. She pulled up her blouse and showed me her fit stomach and then sat in my lap almost like doing a little bit of bump and grind for a minute. Then I heard a number of comments like how many of the dancers look like trash with all of their tattoos, some being a bit fat, some walking around with cigarettes still smoking. I'm thinking yeah, they don't look that hot but I don't see too many dancers or ex dancers like the one sitting next to me working in the club. Most of the better looking ones had the weekend off or already left.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    Uh, guys...I hate to break it to you, but 99.999999% of ALL women who are all dressed up and made up, and you think are really hot, actually look average or below in real life. That applies to strippers, actresses, movie stars, etc. Example: guys go nuts over Angelina Jolie. Yes, with makeup she has a pretty face. But in real life her body is scary. Really scary. Think of the hottest star you can, then do a search for photos of her without makeup. Scary. Thank god for makeup.
  • I've been lucky that I've been able to go to many clubs and just lounge around till close. I've seen dozens of girls leave for their cars in civilian clothes. Very few of them dress frumpy, but they nevertheless dress conservatively, and they usually dial down the makeup gun. If you just spot them around, you would say that they were hot, but you wouldn't think necessarily that they were strippers. So no, I don't think that strippers look ugly in real life. Thank goodness, because I really like to see dancers without the bras and lingerie and the fantasy that goes along with it (though not as much as I like to see them naked). It's probably me, but I think it's even more arousing that a hot stripper dresses and looks like the rest of us. It's the Girl Next Door phenomenon, a way to think beauty is within your grasp. And I love it.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Yep, sometimes they look rather different in the bright lights than they do in a dimly lit club. I got disappointed a few times when I was newb years ago, but haven't not had any disappoints for quite some time now. Not sure how I've managed to pull this off.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    After a while, you get so you notice the coverage tricks. The flaws they're covering become easier to notice when you recognize the covering.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion