tuscl

Found a wad......

Longball300
I'll sleep when I'm Dead...😈
True story: I'm at a club in Tampa getting lap dances from a young lady. She finishes, I hand her $40 and she walks away. I am in the process of putting my belt back on, bend down to re-tie a shoe and there is a pack of 20 dollar bills with a rubber band around it at my feet; my guess about $400 worth. I didn't think it was hers and it was my first time at the club.........What would YOU do?

42 comments

• Alucard
    •
    13 years ago
    Fucking KEEP it. LOL
  • Trool2000
    •
    13 years ago
    Take the money and run
  • bhunter5252
    •
    13 years ago
    pay for extras
  • HB13
    •
    13 years ago
    Keep it & use it.
  • georgmicrodong
    •
    13 years ago
    Is this a serious question? WTF else are you gonna do with it?
  • Alucard
    •
    13 years ago
    Perhaps he wants to do the Honorable thing & find the owner of the $$$. In my younger days, I might have. Now I would keep the wad.
  • georgmicrodong
    •
    13 years ago
    Right, as if the first person he asks won't say, "Yeah, that's mine alright, thanks for finding it!"
  • staxwell
    •
    13 years ago
    Look around, make the grab, hit the exit, come back the next day and have a "blast"!
  • TABB
    •
    13 years ago
    Ill take the money and come back on my next strip club visit. Ill have an extra 400 dollar's on top what I have with m and ill spend every dime....oh I will make it rain at least once
  • Clubber
    •
    13 years ago
    magnum0077,

I would do the same in that situation as I would in a similar situation no matter the location. If I thought it even might be hers, I would go find her and ask if she had lost some money. If she said no, it would be mine. If she said yes, I would ask her to identify it (how it was kept, rough contents, etc.). If it matched she would get it back. I would NEVER hand it over to a third party. Likely they would not be as honest about it as I would be.

My parents didn't raise me to take advantage of others. Hell, I even hang around vm at times!
  • Longball300
    •
    13 years ago
    First thought: Give it to the bartender or manager
    Second thought: Put it in my pocket and walk out the door
    Third thought (and what I did): Was king of the club for the next two hours and spent every cent............ BOOBIES!
  • dudeanonymous
    •
    13 years ago
    More than likely, it was hers, or another dancer's. Lately I've noticed a lot of girls using rubber bands to secure their money. I don't think I've ever seen a customer with a rubber band money clip.
  • LeeH
    •
    13 years ago
    If it's a customer's, screw him (metaphorically).

If it's a dancer's, I'd give it back. Pocket it and hang out at the club for another hour. If you see a dancer running around frantic, you've found your girl.
  • Longball300
    •
    13 years ago
    The girl that had just danced for me had her own "wad" where she had put my $40 so I was pretty sure it wasn't hers............. hence the thought process above........ BOOBIES!
  • rell
    •
    13 years ago
    yeah i would have kept it
  • JuiceBox69
    •
    13 years ago
    1. I would keep it. 2. Boobies !!!
  • GoVikings
    •
    13 years ago
    I've found money once at a club, too. But it was only about $35 dollars and I saw it lying on a the floor of a club that I returned to because I thought I left my keys there.
  • jerikson40
    •
    13 years ago
    I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FOUND IT !! Dude, I was looking all over for it. A roll of 20's, right? In a rubber band? That is SO my wad of money. Thanks so much for finding it. Now the orphans will be able to eat and get their medicine.

FedEx will be fine. Thanks.
  • vincemichaels
    •
    13 years ago
    SPEND IT !!
  • Book Guy
    •
    13 years ago
    Fucker, that was mine! I dropped it in a club in New Orleans in March.

:P

Seriously: I'd definitely keep it. I would have felt uncomfortable sticking around to spend it -- anyone missing it, would be looking around and might be a tough guy with friends -- so I would have discreetly departed fairly soon.
  • inno123
    •
    13 years ago
    I would discretly ask the dancer if she had dropped anything. If she said she lost a wad of 20's I would give it back for the sake of the karma and because she would likely figure it was me and I would be a pariah from then on in the club. If she says she didn't then it would be likely that the money had been there for longer and it would likely be anybody's. I would go to the ATM to give my sudden wealth some plausibility, and then have a great time.
  • spudd
    •
    13 years ago
    I'd sit near the area for about 30 minutes. Anyone (dancer or customer) losing that much would make a stink about it, getting management to help him/her look for it. If there are some commotion, I'd ask about it, and give it back if he/she identifies how the money was wrapped.
  • rh48hr
    •
    13 years ago
    I think a SC is a little different than most other situations. In a regular bar or restaurant, I would return it to management immediately in the hopes the rightful owner would return for it.
    In a SC, I would have asked the dancer, if she said no, I would probably wait in the area for a while, a long while, to see if anyone came frantically looking for it. If no one came to claim it, depending on the club I might keep it, but I would also consider still returning it if I thought it would legitimately be held on to. For me to just take it would be real, real hard. Just my personality.
  • TABB
    •
    13 years ago
    I remember on 2 occasion finding extra cash on the club. Once it was only 20 dollars and the second time at the world famous dream palace I was at the ATM to take out some money (I know I was making a rookie mistake but I needed some cash) before entering my my pin number I looked down and saw. 60 dollars in bottom of the ATM, so there was no need to pull out more. My friend actually found a 100 dollar bill at my favorite place...lucky dog....he just got 10 dances in row by a hottie.
  • deogol
    •
    13 years ago
    What rh48hr said. I fucking hate ROBS and I certainly wouldn't want to be the yang of their ying.
  • shadowcat
    •
    13 years ago
    I see wads quite often.

Oh! You mean money!
  • mjx01
    •
    13 years ago
    guess I had better stop using a rubber band as my money clip
  • mjx01
    •
    13 years ago
    personally, I think I would have a hard time just taking it... but if you were certain that it didn't belong to the girl who you just had a dance with than it was your lucky day
  • smokeshopjoe
    •
    13 years ago
    man it was divine provenance i would have done similarly to you but i would have gone to a different club shit we all go there prepared to leave all of our money at the club usually albeit in a slightly different manner. Shit for all we know it could have been some ones wad who was being a douchebag and got his ass bounced there fore use it.
  • SuperDude
    •
    13 years ago
    it you lost your wad in that club do you think anyone, dancer, bouncer or bartender, would make any effort at all to return it to you. Take the money and run.
  • Fenster
    •
    13 years ago
    I was at a club getting dances out on the main floor, when the girl who had been doing dances at the next table over was suddenly frantically looking for her night's earnings. Eventually, one of the floor guys came over with a flashlight, but they never found the money. Presumably, another dancer walking by saw it while it's owner was dancing, and discretely picked it up. Or maybe she dropped it elsewhere, or maybe even her customer saw her take her eyes off it for a moment, and grabbed it.

I would assume that a dancer has to have money to tip out, and pay a sitter when she gets home. I wouldn't want to keep money that she earned doing something that she doesn't enjoy.

A friend once had all her money stolen in the dressing room, and to try to make enough for rent, she agreed to go to a customer's hotel with him, her first time doing more than just dancing. I was actually supposed to meet her the next morning, to help her load her TV into her car to take to a pawn shop (that's how bad off she was), but she didn't show, as she was still at the hotel. She told me that she ultimately chickened out, and I pretended to believe her.

Once, I found a wad of about $80 near the bar at a club, and immediately told one of the bartenders. I figured that on slow night, that could be a girl's entire take, and showed it to a bartender. She was completely unconcerned, saying that it happens all the time. If I had seen a girl looking for it, I would have let her have it, maybe wanting a dance for it.

If I had found $400, I would have sat and waited to see who was looking for it frantically, then given it to her. If she wanted to keep the karmic goodness flowing, I would have accepted any type of reward that she felt like offering.
  • steve229
    •
    13 years ago
    "if you lost your wad in that club do you think anyone, dancer, bouncer or bartender, would make any effort at all to return it to you."

Good grief, I hope not! Oh wait, what kind of "wad" are we talking about?
  • rell
    •
    13 years ago
    i agree with superdude if you lost a wad at a strip club i would assume its long gone
  • Longball300
    •
    13 years ago
    Being pretty sure it did not belong to the girl who had just danced for me and the fact that it was wound with a plain old brown rubber band I figured the best thing to do was to feed it back into the system. Bought several girls drinks and danced with about six different ones had a great time in the process.
  • gatorfan
    •
    13 years ago
    Do more lap dances with extras and pay for it with her money
  • gatorfan
    •
    13 years ago
    It's giving the money back with an extras reward
  • rh48hr
    •
    13 years ago
    I thought I had left my debit card in a SC once. Called the club and left a message. Then called again the next day and they said they had not found it. Turned out I had left it in the ATM because I was in such a hurry to get to the club. The ATM took it back and kept it. I was very, verrry nervous until I knew I had left it in the ATM.
  • shadowcat
    •
    13 years ago
    A close friend of mine, who worked as a dealer in the Tunica MS casions, told me that he frequently saw high rollers with rubber bands around their wads.
  • mhi
    •
    11 years ago
    cell phones left unattended in strip clubs often get taken by strangers as well.
  • jabthehut
    •
    11 years ago
    You should ask the DJ to announce that a wad of 20's were found in VIP and that the owner can claim them from the guy standind beside the DJ booth. ;-)
  • Estafador
    •
    11 years ago
    Keep it a d walk out. Clumsiness is not forgiven in the adult world. Dont spend it there or at the very least come back tomorrow. You don't know what special markings are on it, don't know if you may run into someone who's looking for it and it gets too suspicious if your in the bathroom too long sorting money and removing rubber bands. If you must spend it there do it the next day.
  • ilbbaicnl
    •
    11 years ago
    Make a new anonymous e-mail address. Leave notes around the club that say, "Lost something? e-mail me at [email protected]". If you get a response, ask when/where it was lost and what was lost. If they come back with money, about the right amount and the right place, then you know who you should pay back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion