tuscl

In a rut, and not minding it much at all.

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
As someone else pointed out to me somewhat recently, I am in a rut (though it might be more accurate to leave out the indefinite article) with one girl. It's just that it's such a *pleasant* rut, with her being all non-demanding, non-needy, non-fucked-up, non-drama and non-money-grubbing. I really have tried to diversify, but the others just ain't measuring up. Up until last year, a month or two with the same girl, and not exclusively with her even, has been about the longest stretch. Since late last year, though, I've been seeing this girl almost exclusively, aside from a couple of one shots.

This has been the second girl almost in a row like this to get most, or all, of my attention. Maybe I'm just getting lazy in my old age, and the dependability of a sure thing pretty much whenever (and however) I want it is taking precedence over the desire for strange that I've had for pretty much all my adult life.

Ah well, it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it...

More seriously, anybody else had this type of relatively drastic change in activity? I'm not worried about, or thinking I need to change, or anything like just, just curious. Like I said, it's a pleasant rut.

18 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    I prefer to have a favorite or two than to count on "finding" someone when I visit a club. That said, i don't like those that tend to think they "own" me.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    GMD... I have a similar rut going with one girl for a few years (yes I'm a PL). I know I should diversify but at my regular club no other options are good enough for me to 'stray' so to speak. I wish there was another club within a reasonable distance to increase the options.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes I am in a rut. I keep visiting the same two clubs over and over. My reason, of course, is that I have not found anything better. I occasionally try another but always come back to my two favorites.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Rather your 'rut' than mine - celibacy.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    When you have consistency STAY with it unless it bores you to tears!
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Yes, consistency is key
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I think the older you get, the more you crave steadiness and consistency. But then you get 21-year-olds like me who have always loved consistency and steadiness. We're on the same page, GMD ;)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    That's true fetish_dance. Now that I'm OLDER, I don't like a lot of change. I guess that's why I've had just 2 ATFs in the last 2+ years.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I'd like to know where, you got the notion
    to rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby
    rock the boat, don't tip the boat over
    rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    steve229, I like the pic. I agree with the others, george. Your place sounds comfortable.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    I once heard an amazing artist say "why give up fa sho pussy, lookin for mo pussy, and end up with no pussy?"

I'm right there with fetsh_dancer
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    bust the rut bust a nut
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Its always more comfortable to go with what you know if it is good.

Staxwell - Quotin' Devin the Dude/Odd Squad - Solid
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I was in a rut, tried something new and got upset with it. Thought I wouldn't see the dancer that got me upset again but she keeps popping back up. In fact after only two weeks I didn't recognize her at first and tipped her on stage. That's bad that I didn't immediately recognize a dancer who gave me a lap dance I wasn't happy with after only 2 weeks. I'm assuming her tits are super small because I've never seen her with her top off when she was on stage or even during the lap dances she gave me. I don't remember any dancer keeping her top on during lap dances. She's obviously crazy. On top of it all she told me she's very familar with the town I live in because she's from there. Enjoy your rut because you never know what can of worms you might turn up looking around. Of course I do like her hot looks other than not ever being able to see her tits. I don't plan on getting any more dances from her again.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    George, you're digging deeper in your particular rut (with your self-professed small shovel) than most guys who are turning over new dirt with a track-hoe every week.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Just do what makes you happy. If, right now, that means the same comfortable lady...so be it. Its not like you're getting married to her and will be stuck with her for the rest of your life (even if she changes drastically, puts on weight, goes cold in the sack, etc). Enjoy it while you can and move on when the time comes that you don't enjoy it any more.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    My all time favorite restaurant is in Chicago. I go there at least once every time I visit. Now, some might say that Chicago has thousands of restaurants and that I should try something different. And I usually do. But my dining budget, not to mention my time, is limited. And I know the food will always be good at my favorite place, the service always pleasant, and the drinks always small. So I'll go back--repeatedly--until one or more of those variables change.

So, yes, I know exactly what you mean.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I think the marriage agreement shouldn't be permanent. I think we should start issuing seven year marriage contracts, tacking on eighteen each time you have a kid. Otherwise, people have no incentive to keep themselves up. Why excersize, keep active and stimulating, why try if you're locked in for life? I'm a romantic and I love the idea of marrige, but face it, it's not practical and it leads to a l lot of the behavior we see on this board.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion