tuscl

Stop with the "f***ing" reviews!!!

Monday, August 29, 2011 11:46 AM
I've noticed guys putting things in reviews that aren't so subtle, shit like this: "They both started jerking me and kissing each side of my nick while I was rubbing one's pussy and sliding inside the other's butt crack. One of them was getting really wet so I started sliding my finger inside her. One pulled a condom but I told her I don't want FS" for example. I only hope that this sight isn't being monitored by Feds, because I see to many hardcore reviews like this, and I'd hate to see another good club (especially my favorite) get brought down because of it. I think by now most of us know the lingo and how to say things without being so obvious. I think it's alright when in a discussion, but in a review with the clubs name and address...come on. I can't be the only one seeing this and shaking my head...am I?

24 comments

• rickdugan
    13 years ago
    +1 for me.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    How come that guy didn't want FS? Is he gay??
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Even worse is when such a review includes the dancers name and physical description. What are some of these guys trying to do--call in an air strike on their favorite club?
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    +1 I try not to put explicit details in a review. Its 2011. Po-po is all about the net now and I'm not inclined to make their job easy.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes, I saw that review and thought the same thing. Use PMs or email to your trusted buddies for that kind of shit. I also thought that there was a certain amount of customer shit(CS)involved but didn't want to draw attention to it by flagging it.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    Saying anything is being obvious, using lingo or not. People aren't that stupid.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Love the way that Doc_Holliday gets to the REAL issue. ;-)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i've been bringing this issue up since i started posting in discussions. some of those guys are really stupid! yes it's basically the same as calling in an air strike on the club.
  • stripclubspy
    13 years ago
    I think all of you are kidding yourselves. Do you think the cops don't know what "FS" or "BBBJ" or "great action" means? Give me a break. There has never EVER been a single post on this website that was "News" to anyone in LE.
  • ww
    13 years ago
    Agree with JGoose...although it may be good practice not to be overly explicit, we have a glossary of terms that get used on a regular basis. If you read about a club where the majority of patrons speak on its "high mileage", what would the average person think that means??? Quite honestly, I think most of population that know nothing about the workings of stripclubs believe that every club allows explicit activity...heck if I was LE and saw a club that was constantly rated 9/10 it would raise an eye...
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    I always try not to be too explicit in my reviews. However, I must confess that I learn more from the reviews that are more explicit. Hell, that is how I found most of my favorite clubs. I am sure LE reads this site and will use it to their advantage if so inclined. I suspect any raids, etc. are made as a result of public (mad wives?) complaints for the most part. I do, however, think it is a good idea not to link a particular dancer to an illegal act. By doing so you might cause her to be specifically sought out by LE or by club management. Either case might result in her being arrested or fired, neither of which you would want. I agree that subtle lingo like BBBJ does nothing to protect the activity.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    LE is going to do what LE does regardless of what is posted on this site. They know what goes on by investigating first hand, before they raid. They do not go by what could easily be BS on this or any other site.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    i have to agree.. this is easily how some of the really good clubs go down.. a old club i used to go to went down because reviews like this
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Let's say LE in your City gets pressured once or twice a year to put a damper on sexual activities in the strip clubs. They haven't done it for a while. Their intel is a little old. Where would they start? My guess is they would start with a few things: 1) the places they busted last time; and 2) the places they have been getting calls to; and 3) the places that might have escalating activity that they are not especially aware of. Only for that latter category might they seek out the strip club web sites and read the recent reviews. They might end up with a short list of clubs, and a club might make the list because five recent reviews mentioned explicit sexual activity. So LE goes into undercover mode, and the rest is history. That being said, I think there is very little we can do to reduce the number of explicit reviews even if we wanted to. Some guys like everyone to know they swing a big dick and get action in the clubs. For them, there is no question of discretion. Their $150 investment includes bragging rights. And the alternative of screening the reviews is probably not practical given the volume and the lack of pay (although some of us obviously have time on our hands). So whaddya gonna do? One thing would be to get to the club before it gets busted so you can avail yourself of the loose women. Sounds like a plan.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Clubs that get busted have forgotten to make their payoffs to the cops and politicians.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I think we just need to get more creative in the phrases that are used: "She leaned in and whispered that she wanted me to shake her peach tree. I said I have had experience in harvesting fruit. I asked her if she could get me a jack on the rocks for my two friends named Andy. She wanted a small tip for the extra trip to the bar. I said that as long as I could drink it over at least three songs, it was fine with me. We went to the VIP and she invited me to try her vegetarian cooking. She wasn't upset at all when I unexpectedly spilled my drink all over her and she quickly cleaned up. When I left, the dancer, the bartender, the bouncer, and I all had smiles on our faces."
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Shit! If that is all that goes on in a strip club, then I am not going. :)
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    There is a tough line between giving the information people are looking for and causing trouble for the club. If for no other reason I avoid giving too much information since it could result in their wanting to track me down and question ME! (and yes, they can track you down if they really want)
  • I agree with snowtime. And at the risk of putting my foot in my mouth, I want to know the next a favored club gets raided because you think we reviewed too explicitly here. I don't want to get anybody in trouble, but one of the main reasons I come here is for information. We code to the point we can't understand each other and we give up the reason we have this place in the first place.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Details in reviews might have cost one of my faves to leave a club. I now make it a habit to reread a review before posting. If I think others can figure out which girls I am talking about I change it to make it more generic. No names, unless it is a bad/worthless dance. Those names I'll post as a public service.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    I can't imagine going that far with the girls and not wanting FS, unless money was an issue. But, I do agree with some of it sounding like CS to me. I agree, people aren't idiots and can see thru the lingo, but "I left happy" isn't going to raise as many eyebrows as "I slid my finger in her butt crack". Sounds like a plan to me harrydave. Ha! That sounds like a good sc visit to me...being a vegetarian and all. And yes Columbo, R.O.B's should always be outted.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Girls dildoing each other is not illegal by my count
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    The difference in the laws regarding prostitution in Canada and US colours how I review a club. I am pretty explicit in reviewing Canadian clubs and I am trying to tone down my reviews of American clubs but I don't always succeed. The laws being what they are in Canada means that I have no compunctions about being explicit. I learned very quickly NOT to name dancers.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    "She offered a crabbie patty for the price of an iced tea and I countered with a request for a New Jersey milkshake for a couple packets of Splenda. She used the ottoman for a wheelbarrow and took it like a PBR rider. I gave her a dingo-diggler, spanked her onion, checked her references, and promenaded her home. Because she always tells such good 'jokes', I always leave smiling."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion