tuscl

really subjective...

Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:44 PM
I've been coming here for years just trying to find the best SC to go to, as have we all. I don't really care about bang for the buck, to be honest, I just want to go a club that has attractive dancers working. My point is this... the only thing I don't like about the site is that there isn't some kind of standard set for the attractiveness of the girls. I consider myself fairly picky, and an 8 to someone else might be lower on my scale. So I still really don't know what I am getting into when I head to a club. Just wondering if anyone out there feels that same..

24 comments

• JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    FF,this is why they make vanilla and chocolate.While I generally have a pretty good idea what the girls are gonna look like in the clubs I go to,one of the appealing things to me is the "unknown".Not to get too corny here,but for me there is a "rush" when I walk in a SC because I never know who's on the other side of "the curtain." And with the turnover among dancers,that group of 8-9's we saw just a few months ago may now be long gone and hard to find.I like ethnic looking dancers, so that 10 with the blonde/blue and whiter than a box of Titleists isn't going to be as appealing to me as the 7 who looks like a poor man's Halle Berry.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    To me, there's 4 absolute values, and all others are shades in between. We all know a 10 to be a flawless beauty. I think I may see around 10 of them all year. The converse is a 1. A person so hideously ugly that there is no redeeming quality, beauty-wise. Equally as rare as a 10. Then there's the 6. To me, a 6 is minimally acceptable. Evokes a response of "I'd hit that. I guess." And a 5 is almost acceptable. Close, but no cigar. On a bell curve, there's more 5's and 6's in the world than anyone else. I don't think of any particular characteristic as automatically earning a particular score... General upkeep means more to me than physical features. Which means the same girl can be a 6, 7, or 8 maybe depending on hairstyle, cleanliness, posture, smile, etc.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    ff, You say, "I've been coming here for years...", yet fructose_father's Profile Member Since: August 2011. Something doesn't add up.
  • fructose_father
    13 years ago
    I just recently posted my first review to become a VIP member. In the previous years I have just been an observer, and didn't even bother becoming a member.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    NP!
  • ohioman
    13 years ago
    Impossible to assign any attributes to what is a 1 or a 4 or a 6 or a 10. I know my taste is far different from a lot of other men. A large number of men want to see a woman with large boobs, a C or D cup or even larger. My personal preference is an A or a B cup. Some like tall women with lots of curves, and I'd rather see 5-foot nothing that's about 100 lbs. I doubt that I'd say your 10 is my 1, but we can sure be different by 3 points in our personal assessment of a particular dancer. That's why I enjoy going to clubs with a bit of everything. Tall and short. Thick and thin. Double D enhanced boobs and barely A cup boobs. If we all liked the same thing we'd all be lined up for a dance with the one stripper rated a 10.
  • Jmoney007
    13 years ago
    trying to standardize a number is hard, everybody has different taste in women, what i may call an 8 you may call a 4 because you just don't see what i see. this is a huge grey area with this site and everybody else here knows that, you cant just come here and expect everybody to be on the same page about a dancers look, or even the interaction between the dancer and patron, we all come here knowing that YMMV so if you keep that in mind, you can enjoy this site just like the rest of us.
  • jestrite50
    13 years ago
    Well the only way to handle this is to come up with a QC board with a picture of a girl on the board and a number assigned to that picture. Then have the board posted on the website and require each person who writes a review to check the box on the board that matches the girls at that club. Maybe we could get our "founder" or administrator to do this for us. (OK Just Kidding adding some of my dry humor but I think you get my point. At my age they are all nines and tens, I have to back off on all my numbers. So if I say shes' a 4 you guys better Watch Out !!!)
  • JayMustang
    13 years ago
    If you read the full reviews most the guys on here will describe the type of girls working. I know if I want to see a fake good looking blonde that I should head to Bourbon Street Circus in my hometown. I know if I want an ethnic dancer to go to Bandaids. I know if I want a good mix I'll go to centerfolds. Plus I know the ones close to me and what they provide. I honestly don't know how you cannot tell from this website what you're getting. A lot of people on here are incredibly wordy and go into detail about dancers and even tell you how the dance was or whether they were nice or rude. Plus, you walk in and pay the 5 or 10 dollar cover, see nothing you like? Go to the next one. Most SC's are in roughly the same area of town anyways. Next time take a list of 2 or 3 and go to all of them till you find a girl you like. Plus you can always make a discussion question and ask "hey i like this type of girl (long explanation) where should I go?". I have asked city specific questions and gotten plenty of answers I am sure you could too.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Your question gets into the realm of "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." Everyone sees that subject differently. There really is no way to categorize, characterize, or standardize that.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    FF: I understand your point. The problem is that beauty is very subjective. I am very generous with my ratings because I try to judge the girls as a package. Guys look for different things in a woman. Take Ohioman. He loves 100 lb skinny girls with an A or B cup. Me, I am just the opposite. I love curvy girls with a C or D cup. My current favorite is a 5'5" 135 lb brunette with a beautiful set of D's and a regular size ass. I rate her an 8. But I would still rate Ohioman's girl a 6. I think 3LeggedMan has it as close as you can get. Girls fall into 3 general catagories. Some girls are ugly (the 1 to 4 scale), most girls are pretty (the 5 to 7 scale) and some are beautiful (the 8 to 10 scale). Everybody has a scale that is different. I agree with JayMustang. Pay your cover at a club and go hunting. Surely you can find something you like. Good luck.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Completely off topic, but I appreciate the wittiness of your title, Fructose Father!
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    JayMustang: Most SC's are in roughly the same area of town anyways. BZZZZZZ. Wrong! Thanks for playing.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    There is some trial and error involved, but I have found the following helpful: 1. Read all of the reviews for a particular club. If the vast majority rate the girls in the same neighborhood it is a fairly safe bet that is fairly accurate. 2. Read all of the reviews in a particular city. Look for the members who review multiple clubs. Usually his ratings will be pretty accurate for comparing one club to another. 3. Over time, develop a list of trusted reviewers, members you generally agree with.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Ok, this the OP's point is true. But is there anything that can be done about it? No. So why even bother mentioning it? You might well post that you wish every stripper whould give you $5 dances, and charge everyone else the regular price, and do extras only for you, but no one else.
  • fructose_father
    13 years ago
    Well I mentioned it to get other SC goer's views on the subject.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    We completely disregard the numerical assessments by reviewers understanding that this is completely subjective and most posters don't rate the same way we do. The exception to that would be a "1" or a "10". We get that most guys are more visual than women (we are the exception to the rule as my wife is FAR more visual than me and pickier too) but we would rather have an attractive girl who appears to like what she is doing and is having a good time than a perfect 10 who is snooty or acts bored.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    I want to expand on John Bufords point about different types for different folks. I have been in SCs where there is one drop-dead 10 based on physical attributes, while on the same basis there is a 7 - 8 that is getting all the business. Why? - because she relates well, makes you feel good, dances well and is fun to be with. The judging of those qualities is not quite as subjective as a simple "looks" gradient. Also, I'd assume that to develop a site that does what you suggest would require us to pay fairly hefty fees just to get into the site.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I've also noticed the hornier you are, the better the girls look in the club. Also if you've only been seeing 5 or 6's for a while and no super hot girls in a while, your ratings might be slightly off. I would rate Sasha gray maybe a 9. She has a pretty face but I have seen much hotter bodies combined with pretty faces. Lots of times guys may not be rating just the body or face but some overall impression. I picked Sasha because she was on tv on the G4 channel. I have seen her naked before. Her face I might rate a 10 but her body maybe a 7.5
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Her legs look good maybe I would rate her body a 9 in a strip club.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    It's been a while since I've seen her naked. The playboy channel should cover the E3 convention or an adult expo and show it unedited. It sucks having tits blurred out on the G4 channel.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    fetish, Really, you think it is witty?
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I try to give a range I feel would meet most guys expectations when giving a review, even if a dancer doesn't meet my qualifications for a dance, they may for someone else. I know some guys like big tits other guys don't. The one factor I try to give the most weight to is a dancer's face. If they are pretty IMO I will rate them higher regardless of whether they are D cup or A cup because I know they will meet someone's criteria. It is an inexact science though.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    This is why I use reviews strictly for factual info, such as prices, parking & layout. Looks (& mileage) are far too subjective to be applicable to everyone, and must be taken with a grain of salt, so I don't give them much weight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion