tuscl

Beauty or the Beast?

Thursday, August 11, 2011 8:43 AM
Just to get a snapshot of tastes: What is your preference? Getting some extras from a 4 or 5 at a stanky-ass club or getting a moderately-sensuous clean dance from a 9 in an upscale club? Do you frequent the shitty clubs because of the likely possibility of some extras? Or do you prefer the eye candy and the clean atmosphere and the service? Is it better to get almost naughty with a bombshell or to get your dipstick wet with the hard-working but a little skanky girl-next-door? Or do you tend to mix it up and make a choice based on the mood you are in that night?

25 comments

• girlwatcher
    13 years ago
    Depends on my mood, BUT for the most part I prefer extra-less eye candy. Best of all would be extras from eye candy, of course!
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    For better or worse, I've always gone for the girl almost nobody gets instead of the girl that everybody gets.
  • fructose_father
    13 years ago
    Eye-candy everytime..
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    What is your preference? Getting some extras from a 4 or 5 at a stanky-ass club or getting a moderately-sensuous clean dance from a 9 in an upscale club? Sometimes you can find an 8 or 9 in a run down club. Take her in the back room and take her clothes off, who gives a shit that it's not the Playboy Club ? Do you frequent the shitty clubs because of the likely possibility of some extras? I go to the club with the intention of getting my dick wet. I am picky about where I stick it in-Elvis won't work on anything below an 8. Or do you prefer the eye candy and the clean atmosphere and the service? Have you been to Houston clubs ? Is it better to get almost naughty with a bombshell or to get your dipstick wet with the hard-working but a little skanky girl-next-door? wet-definitely Or do you tend to mix it up and make a choice based on the mood you are in that night? I go where I think I'll get laid.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    If I can't get laid I will stop going !!
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    I go to the upscale and better looking clubs mainly to look, not to spend money. My money goes for the highest mileage LD at the best rate. In the end, I go to better clubs, but I go to spend money and get dances at the lower end clubs. Besides, just because the club is not much to look at doesn't mean there aren't some good looking girls there. I'm looking at the girls, not the decor. It reminds me of a rule in retail. If the customers are noticing your fixtures and decor more than your merchandise then you are doing something wrong.
  • Trool2000
    13 years ago
    Go to Platium Plus in Columbia SC, you can find the best of both worlds there, I promise.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Trool: You ain't been there lately.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Eye candy. Like dudester said, anything below 7/8 isn't going to work either way.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    The Best option is of course Xtras with a 8 - 10 Dancer. (Which I'm getting right now) If that is not available then I'll take xtras with a lesser light Dancer. As long as she is not a major Bow-wow! (1- 3 on the scale)
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    What I'm going for is dictated by mood (which entails a number of factors, one of which is how recently I've "gotten any" -- from any girl, not just dancers). But I tend to lean toward eye-candy more often. That said, my eye-candy is different than many others' eye-candy. So for me, there are some places that are neither of the two extremes that you describe.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    shadowcat: You ain't been there lately. Awwwww, PP Columbia was my holy grail. You just told the 4-year-old that there's no Santa.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    LeeH - hate to bust your bubble. Just read the last few reviews. Now an old pro at PP(10 years worth)like me, can still have fun.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    What if the old pro "sponsors" someone? ;-)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    He has a lot better chance. You would be surprised at how many guys come in looking for me.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    vincemichaels vouches for shadowcat's sponsorship at PP
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Out of the last 8 reviews: I wrote one. Of the other 7, 4 were written by guys that I have met there. My PM cup runeth over.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Just wondering: what's the accepted rating system? How do you decide if a girl is a 4 or a 9?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    My preference is a stripper with a smoking body, no butter face and less body hair than my ball sack sucks jerks or fucks me hard
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I have not partaken in extras (as of yet), but I will take a high mileage dance from a 6 before an air dance from a 8-10 every time. If I want to watch a hot girl dance and not touch me, I can watch that on the internet. As others have mentioned a high mileage dance (or extras) from an 8-10 is always the way to go.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    f_d: It's way too subjective to define in any way that more than three people in any given group would agree on. The girls who's currently taking the majority of my...discretionary income rates a solid 7 on my scale. Based on comments I've seen here, she's probably no more than a 5 to some, and not far off 9 to a couple of others. There was a discussion last, or early this, year where one of the posters had a profile picture with a half dozen women, and asked others to rate each of them. The results were interestingly diverse. As for the original question, there's a line below which I won't go, and frankly, I agree with those who claim that the dichotomy presented is a false one. 8s and 9s who do extra are, if not commonplace, certainly not that rare.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    shadowcat: "You would be surprised at how many guys come in looking for me." Probably the first time that the most popular person at a club was a customer.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    For me, I generally make my choice by the club. The dancer come and go so often I find it a better idea to find a club I enjoy. Of course, when dancers like "C" and "G" are there, it makes it all the better. Am I correct, vm?
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Sometime you want prime rib, and sometimes only a greasy hamburger will hit the spot ;)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    so a 9 or a 4 or 5 is just in the eye of the beholder. i try not to settle for less than a 6 but from reading reviews of others that involve dancers that i've seen and experienced i see the other guys rating them 9's whereas they are 6's in my book. so who's right? are those dancers 6's or 9's? having said that, i would prefer a 9 with extras, but seeing that 9's are so rare imo i try not to settle for less than a 6 but at times will consider a 5.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion