tuscl

LICK IT OR NOT ??

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, August 10, 2011 5:48 AM
recent trip to VIP with regular got a bit more heated than normal. after the usual titty sucking, ass rubbing and finger banging, she stood up on the couch and straddled me placing her pussy right in my face. after rubbing her snatch all over my face and letting me watch her finger it, she wanted me to suck/lick her pussy. this was her first VIP of the day so I know that her smooth shaven kitty was fresh and clean. hesitated a moment then thought , what the hell and dived in tongue first. spent at least two songs licking her split and tonguing the clit before shoving my tongue in as far as possible. she had a knee buckling orgasm before I quit. would you turn down the offer???

44 comments

• JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    If I knew for certain I was first of the day and she's fresh as a Daisy,absolutely I'm diving in.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm all over that. I'm absolutely all in.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Geez 10. I know we go to the same clubs. I have to wonder if it was the same dancer that I ran into a couple of weeks ago. She stood over me and said "You can lick it, if you want". I passed. I doubt that I was her first of the day. So do I lick it? Only with dancers that I really like and trust. It does more for them then it does for me. So I am become the one providing the service.
  • pastmyprime2
    13 years ago
    Given that any dancer can meet my needs, and that I live for opportunities to dine at the Y, if its fresh and she's a beauty, I 'm all over that offer. I'd even be willing to tip more to get to do it. Just not sure how to bring it up to a dancer.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    DATY is a regular part of my SC experience. Most of the time I get it. Most of those who get it appreciate it very much. Most strippers are used to taking care of the physical needs of guys. It takes a mind change for a stripper to allow a guy to get her off. Up until a couple of years ago, I used to get discounts for that. A stripper and I would go at it for a couple of hours and she'd have at least one orgasm, sometimes two or three. When we'd finish, I'd ask her how much. She'd say "Whatever you think is fair, I lost track." One stripper, after a lengthy session, agreed to only 100, saying "I feel like I should be paying you."
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Not no, but fuck no. At least not without a dam. Yeah, sure, it smells nice and fresh, but what does herpes or AIDS smell like?
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    This is a case by case for me. I have to be able to verify freshness. You bet a face washing and gargling will be in order, as soon as we leave the room. Very few will turn it down if they can do it without getting fired.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Thanks for asking this question. We had a similar opportunity and took a pass because we did not really know if the entertainer had a busy night before we got there or not. (We arrived after midnight.) It is easy to appear fresh - afterall, these women have to do it several times a night. In fact, our fav told us that if she does VIP and is gone for longer than 10 min after finishing she had to have a complete redo of everything so that she looked and felt good enough to come back out on the floor. There's not much as unappealing as a dancer who is still sweaty from the last dance or VIP. It impacts the illusion that they are selling so most of the good ones avoid appearing anything less than daisy-fresh.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc and Honest had the correct answer. This is not a yes or no question.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    ummm hmmm if you know the dancer and trust .. i mean i guess go for it.. imma hold off on that for now
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    GMD, evolution works in many ways.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    delgol: Bingo. The first time I saw the phrase "evolution in action" was in "Oath of Fealty", by Jerry Pournelle (or maybe it was Larry Niven). Since then, I've watched evolution in action more times than I care to count.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    GMD, I loved Pournelle and Niven, especially the books they did together. OTOH, as far as DATY, if I feel good about the girl at that time, then it is NOM,NOM,NOM.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Case by case, but I'd be looking for a reason to do it instead of looking for a reason not to.
  • jepello
    13 years ago
    Mustache rides are only one of my specialties... No fat chicks, no tuna fish.
  • tigerfan3
    13 years ago
    "Not no, but fuck no. At least not without a dam. Yeah, sure, it smells nice and fresh, but what does herpes or AIDS smell like?" Great post. If a girl is letting multiple guys do this each night, I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's a decent chance that the risk is high here, lol. Of course, judging by these posts I'm assumming most people who replied on this thread and said they'd be all over it have the same diseases---so what does it matter?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Some random stripper I just met - no way. Now, if we're talking about my current fav, I'd be all over that. Part of the attraction, of course, is that she currently WON'T let me do it. Does that make sense?
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Depends upon how sober I am. ;)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I've eaten out may strippers in the past. I ask the questions to get a feel for them then i decide to lik them or not
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    DATY is my absolute favorite thing. To be honest, I'd rather DATY than, er um, arrive myself. And the first time I was offered DATY in a VIP was very early in my VIP experiences -- at that point, I hadn't even *fingered* a dancer's kitty yet. And OMG, was she hot!!! So I indulged. Right after that, though, I decided that I never would DATY with a dancer again, no matter how long I'd known her. Too dangerous.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I don't know how I feel about this yet
  • RossVa
    13 years ago
    I agree with Steve. Some random stripper I just met - no way. Now, if we're talking about my current fav, I'd be all over that.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    well I would ask would you get a BBBJ from her if so then sure. I wouldnt but that is because I am afraid of herpes. Dont got it dont want it. Now if I had herpes or cold sores fuck yeah. The likely hood of getting AIDS from oral if pretty fucking small. Herpes well that is another story.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I prefer to avoid that unless they have some kind of protection. It doesn't do anything for me and if I'm in a strip club paying them money to dance, that is a waste of money in my opinion. I did have one dancer who wanted me to do that and I thought that was too dangerous since I didn't know her that well. However she didn't want me to do that in the club. I always used protection around her whenever we met up. There was one very hot girl that gave me private lap dances in a topless club and I did agree to lick her pussy area. It let me see more than I might have otherwise and she looked completely clean and shaved. She probably thought I was teasing because I had never done that in a strip club before and did not attempt to stick my tongue in. Overall I want to skip that. However I do like to look at the pussy and I've had it within an inch or two of my nose on many occasions in strip clubs. Now if the want me to massage their pussy and make it purr, I'm ok with that. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    So just to be clear, Stiletto, you're not sure whether or not you'd want to go down on a stripper? :))
  • Danton
    13 years ago
    Given the recent epidemic in head and neck cancer and causal association with HPV transmitted in this fashion, I would be extremely careful before doing this.
  • mikewazowski
    13 years ago
    You guys that are afraid of eating pussy crack me up. We're all paying for it for one reason or another. I'm just glad my reason isn't because I'm a sissy-douche bag when it comes to pleasing a woman.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Mike, I don't think being careful makes a man a "sissy douche-bag." As a dancer, I can vouch for my own cleanliness, but can you really blame a dude who doesn't want to put his face into a crotch that x amount of guys may have had? Eating pussy is one thing; eating stripper pussy is another. It's not Alaska; others have been in that wilderness before.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    fetish_dancer FTW !
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    If a desire to remain disease free so I can continue enjoying my hobby longer and more often, instead of spending all my time at the clinic clearing up the clap (or worse, not being able to clear something up at all) or passing some shit on to my wife makes me a "sissy-douche bag", then give me my sign. I'll wear it while you're cleaning the puss out of your lips...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Some thing is missing. Oh yeah. We haven't heard from lopaw yet.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @GMD: yes :)
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    With a random dancer? No way. That has all of the attraction of licking a public toilet. And you would be less likely to catch something from the porcelain.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I used to do it all the time - every chance I could get. No more. Not worth the risks involved.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Yes. But only if the DJ plays this song... [view link]
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    !!!OMG it's on the eyes!!! [view link] DAMN YOU WIKIPEDIA!!!!
  • trickystick
    13 years ago
    I've done it a few times in the past but would only do it now with a highly trusted dancer. Not worth the risk to me.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I ate a dancer out last night in Indy. I just got caught in the moment, and her pussy smelled like a dozen roses. The funny think was she would let me eat her out but the LFK is for the SO only.
  • tigerfan3
    13 years ago
    Umm..news flash. It smelled like a dozen roses because after each guy she lets expose her to STDs she sprays herself with vagina spray. She could have fleas jumping out of that pussy but believe me, it's gonna smell good.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    if i'm the first of the day with a hot dancer and the option presents itself i'll do a finger sniff flyby and if she passes the test i've been known to stick my tongue in there.
  • Cclem
    12 years ago
    Where's the epidemic of pussy mouth. I mean Fuck this is what these girls do for a living. They're at more risk than you pussies are. How bout your dirty mouths huh?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Can women get any STDs from receiving oral sex? Not 100% sure but pretty sure they can't.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO turn about? Uncertain or afraid? SO why shouldn't the dancer possibly have the same feelings and ask that you be freshly bathed and clean gentlemen. And how many of you are just before entering a club and having sex with a dancer?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Dougster: Yes, many STDs are transferable from mouth to genitals. It's less likely, but still possible. Herpes only needs the "donor" to be shedding, there doesn't need to be any open wounds or anything on the recipient. The bacterial ones can live in your throat and be transferred. The last I heard there were no verified and documented cases of HIV/AIDS being transferred by oral-genital contact, but it seems like it would be at least theoretically possible if the licker had an open wound in his or her mouth, and the lickee had one on her pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion