tuscl

torn clothing

chimark
Illinois
Saturday, July 30, 2011 11:43 AM
So I'm back getting a dance from a girl, and I hear the sound of torn clothing... I looked and didn't see anything, and thought it was my imagination, because she wasn't even dancing that rough... I get back to my table and I look down and I have a hole right over my crotch in the shorts I'm wearing! First off it made for easy access on the dances the rest of the night... but I was definitely a bit self conscious as I didn't want anything popping out unknowingly... all in all the night was good... This made me wonder has anyone else had a dance that caused your clothes to rip... it certainly made me laugh once I realized what happened!

17 comments

• 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Hard to believe this happened in a Chicago area club.... You must have been out of town! Can't say this has happened to me.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Yes, my dick is big and hard enough to rip right through my pants. Actually, I lost a button once, and I had a thread get caught on a dancer's bracelet and ruin a shirt once.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, I've had "wardrobe malfunctions" over the years. Usually, the clothes are getting older and the dancer is pretty frisky and all of a sudden you hear the sound of your clothes coming apart. Once it happens, you just take care moving around the club until you leave so nothing pops out.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    A dancer was wearing a fishnet top that covered her arms and chest. She did the move where she slides her breasts over my chest down to my groin. When she tried to get up, though, she got pulled back down. Seems her fishnet had gotten tangled up with button of my dress pants. She tried to work it free, but she was worried about tearing her top, and finally she said she was going to have to unbutton me. Now, this was a very low contact club, so you can imagine what happens next. Dancer is on her knees, her face stuck a few inches from my groin, unbuttoning my pants when another dancer walks into the lap dance area with her patron and stops dead in her tracks. My dancer finally frees herself, sees the other dancer staring at her, and rushes out of the room in embarrassment.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    thats why i have extra pants in the car!
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Years ago, I was getting a dance w/two girls, and they were gettin' into it... actually, they were gettin' more into each other, but the show was fun... When they finally got back to paying attention to me, it was like they were each trying to outdo the other. One unbuttoned my shirt... they other pulled it open... one pulled my t-shirt up and licked my stomach and nipples... the other put the hem of my t-shirt in her mouth, yanked and ripped it from bottom, all the way up to the collar. WTF?! Actually, I didn't mind all that much, and it was kind'a hot... I had to toss the t-shirt in the trash before heading home (and hoped that the wife didn't notice I was t-shirtless, or one shy in my drawer - fortunately, she didn't). Thankfully, it was the t-shirt and not my dress shirt - THAT would have been a problem! This was one of my lessons that I learned, while developing how I now roll... with a specific set of clothes for the club, etc., so it would no longer be a problem.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I personally know two guys that have gotten their shirts snagged/ripped from a dancers belly ring. But that doesn't stop me.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    I was wearing a two button polo shirt and was tipping a dancer at the stage when she ripped the collar open...popping a button. At the time I thought it was kinda hot but was a little irritated the next day as I was sewing the button back on.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    In VIP, stripper undressed me once her panties hit the floor. We got redressed in the dark, and the buttons on my shirt were badly misaligned and my hair was messed. We drew a few stares once we hit the main floor.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I've had more "wardrobe malfunctions" than I can even remember. It can make an already unforgettable visit even more so - but for the wrong reason.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    No torn clothing, but once a stripper dancing on the bar kicked over a glass of wine on me. I happened to be wearing a suit and tie that day. Luckily, it was white wine.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    3legged man... surprisingly it was at a Chicago club.. at Blackjacks in Elgin. although I must admit if I'd seen this from someone else who lives in the chicag area I wouldn't have thought this was possible either! vince yeah it was older clothing, and it's a pair of shorts I've worn to strip clubs for the past few years... actually this same pair of shorts had a stain from the girls outfit a few wears earlier when she was rubbing so hard on my crotch... I thought that was wild, but when my shorts ripped a small hole I definitely decided this took the cake...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I know glasses are not clothing, as such, but I did have a dancer literally bend my frames when rubbing her breasts in my face. Most times, they take them off for me, but not this one.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hmmm, Clubber, you have struck my curiousity. Was it one of the fine women we have met at Stir Crazy?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    This happens all the time you need to start bringing an extra pair of shorts and shirt
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Had several shirts with the buttons ripped off the bottom. Had navel and hood piercings get stuck in my hair.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, No, that was years ago at a place that became known as "The Ugly and Nasty".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion