tuscl

PIERCINGS

10inches
Florida
Thursday, July 28, 2011 5:34 AM
yes or no? how much and where is acceptable? one of ATF recently go one of her nipples pierced and not sure I like it. definite no to tongue, face or pussy lips. tummy ring okay .

40 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    Ideally? ONLY ear lobe! PERIOD!!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Piercings anywhere except the ear lobes and naval is a deal breaker. A guy could chip a tooth. Unfortunately at topless clubs, you don't find out about the clit piercings until after you take her to VIP.
  • RossVa
    13 years ago
    I agree. My atf since she has become my atf, has gotten two tat's and her nipples pierced. Granted, so far the nipples just have tiny barbells...hope it doesn't progress.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Not a fan of piercings, like shadowcat says: One could chip a tooth.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I detest all piercings except for earlobes and navel. Of particular concern recently are taint piercings, which in addition to clits and nips, are (to shadowcat's comment) deal breakers for me. It's always a sad day when a favorite shows up with a "surprise" for me to see, and then unveils some new piercing or horrible tat. I've been thinking about initiating an SOS (Save our Strippers) campaign, aimed at stopping this senseless mutilation of breasts, clits, noses, eyebrows, and beautiful skin.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I agree. Pierced ears and belly buttons are fine, and I could get over a clit hood piercing within reason. But anything else is trash. My ATF was demoted becasue of her new piercings. Robd, I'm with you on the SOS campain. It kills me to see top shelf girls trash them selfs up with this kind of stuff.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I'll answer all these at one, I prefer natural! Limited makeup, of course, is acceptable.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    mjx01 - What's interesting is the unblemished girls are always the most desirable. Like a classic Mustang or Jaguar E-Type, the original unadulterated form is the best. And it's precisely because they're so damn rare, that they're valuable and a joy to behold when you do find one. I always have my eye out for the perfect female specimen, and when I do occasionally find her, I make sure I let her know in the ways that count.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    Piercing nipples is like taking a can of spray paint to Mount Rushmore. Just don't do it. I will say that I do like naval piercings and even upper ear piercings sometimes. I did have to tell one of my favorites she would have to remove a clit ring if she wanted me to get private dances with her. Tattoos: less is more. One or two in strategically placed areas + a tramp stamp...I can deal with that. Looking like a circus side show/Nikki Sixx is a deal breaker.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'm NOT a fan of any Tattoos on anyone - Male or Female! I put up with them on Dancers as long as it is not over done.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Nipples and genitals are a no. Tongues and Navels are a yes.
  • sandman96
    13 years ago
    I'm gonna have to go the other direction here, I like a woman with the usual, ears, and navel, but I really like it when they pierce their nips, tongue and clit. And I do like a few tats. Piercings on the face though aren't attractive and neither are a bunch of tats.
  • Ironcat
    13 years ago
    A pierced tongue on a dancer with a pretty face says "yes, I enjoy giving blow jobs" and is a definite turn on. Nipples, not so much.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I would concur with the masses. Ears and navel are fine, but the others don't do anything for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm gonna disagree with all of you old fuddy duddies. Piercings almost anywhere other that the ears and navel tend, statistically and IME, to indicate girls who like pain to a greater or lesser degree. Y'all don't know what you're missing. But if you don't like 'em, so much the better. More for me.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I figure if it makes her happy, she makes me happy.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    my current fav has a naval piercing, which i think is sexy. and then she has a lip piercing, which i think is ok. i don't hate the lip piercing, i just think she'd look better without it
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I live in the asheville downtown part of north carolina so.....ya I'm a freak I like that shit
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I guess I'm too conservative on Dancer looks. A Dancer with piercings all over looks like a FREAK to me. Not a woman.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I agree with georgmicrodong on the pain comment. Also if you are working at a club that doesn't allow large tattoos, they're easy to cover up with a whole lot of practice. There's a few brands you can order online and just airbrush them away. You'd never know someone had them.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    i agree with what you just said, alucard. a ton of piercings is a huge turnoff. the thing is, i rarely see dancers (or just girls in general) that have a lot of piercings. most of the chicks i see, just have a few. i don't prefer piercings myself, but i don't hate them either. tats (especially one's that cover a large part of their body) are much worse, in my opinion
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Stiletto: I knew a dancer that used a cover up an it tasted awful.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @ shadowcat- Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Hell give me a bad bitch with pink hair and fishnets and I'm all in : ))
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I'm a pervert. I *like* girls who like pain, especially if they'll let *me* be the one to inflict it. So piercings and, to a lesser degree, tats, have become indicators of girls who like what I like to dish out.
  • DFFECHSWU
    13 years ago
    Not a big fan of piercings or tats. Ears and navels are fine but rods through nips or a clit hood is not for me.
  • zipman68
    13 years ago
    For me it is ideally ears only. But navels are fine and and some genital piercings are ok. I'm ok with labial and hood piercings, but an honest to god clit piercing doesn't seem sensible. I wouldn't want a piece of metal through the most sensitive part of my dick. Some labial piercing stimulate the clit, so I get that, though I'm not sure I'd want metal next to a place like that... Nipples, lip, eyebrow, etc. not so cool. Really don't get the idea of piercing the taint -- though I haven't seen a girl with that piercing. Not a real fan of tats. I don't get the point of getting tats is now. So many girls have them that they really don't provide any sense of individuality. Most are ugly. It is hard to improve on a pretty girl with no clothes!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "It is hard to improve on a pretty girl with no clothes!" That's what is all fucking about.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    One of my favs had a belly-button piercing but she took it out. It kept catching on the customers clothing when she would do lap dances. I suppose it has grown closed by now. I need to ask her.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    I'm not a big fan of tats, but piercings, well, those can come out. know a dancer who's got both navel and clit hood piercings. she usually wears a small pendant (kind of like a large ear ring) in her navel, and a small ring in her hood. body-wise, she's hot enough that if I had half a chance to do her, I wouldn't give a damn about the piercings.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sanitago has it about correct. No matter our preferences, I think any of us, given the chance to do a hot woman, who gives a damn about the tats and piercings.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Rod, once again we agree. The unaltered form is the best. I always tried to tell my ATF how exception she looked, but sadly it appears to have had no effect. I enjoy looking at women, not add ons.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    I fucking LOVE nipple piercings! It makes me go all retarded.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I'm a huge fan piercings with nipples and hood being the hottest. Clearly the piercing craze is dying down and giving way to tattoos. (I care for tats WAY less). The body mod I really hate is ear lob stretching! At least you can take piericings out; the other two a just too permanent. Not to counter Pimp Minister Clubber, but I would pass on a hot dancer with body mods that grossed me out. Or non-mods too, like nasty moles, C-section scars or even full bush. Picky? I guess so.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Piercings are fine by me. But there was this one time I got a dance from a girl with her hood pierced. While she was dancing it fell out and rolled across the floor... after a few minutes of looking for it, she finds it, picks it up, and puts it back in. The floor was filthy! That turned me completely off.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    Ears and belly button, maybe nose and tongue are okay. I'll pass on the rest, especially the nipple piercings.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Less is better! Tats just look trashy to me. One of my CFs has the sleeve tats going, and it's a turn-off. Fortunately, in the dark dance areas, you can't see them very well. It is making me think twice about OTCing with her in public. Santiago DID have a point about the piercings, though.. they CAN come out and heal over (unless they have the totally stupid gauges in their earlobes - I hear those will never heal closed). So, with that said, I prefer a lot of piercings, to tats. GMD has a point about the pain aspect of girls having piercings, too. I have had dances with girls that had the clit piercings, but have never been intimate with them - don't think I'd like that. I absolutely HATE nipple piercings. I'm afraid I'm going to pull them out with something snagging on them, plus I like to lick and nibble on nipples, but with piercings, not so much. I'm not sure, but I would THINK that the piercings would be more likely to collect germs / bacteria, than just the plain nipple, so I am not going to lick on THAT!
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    damn, doug, I wasn't so worried about them healing, I was just wanting that damned ring out of the way when I go face-first into that pussy! ;-)
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Ordinarily, piercings on the nipples would be a no-go for me. But I got on a 3-way jag for a while (where one of the two dancers was always the same, and half the time, she'd pick the other dancer -- she had great taste). One night, the girl she picked had nipple piercings, which I didn't know til we were in VIP. First time sucking pierced nipples, and I kinda liked it. Since we wandered into the topic of ink, I'll comment on that too. Less is more, but I had one fave that had a lot (and had been criticized for it by other customers). But she used to be a European dominatrix (OK, she's still European), so the ink kinda fit her persona.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    OTOH, my ATATF was considering boob job (she was "only" a C-cup), ink, and piercings. I begged her not to get any of that. Often, it's best to leave well enough alone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion