tuscl

local bar with dancers vs gentlemans club style

rell
washington dc
which kind do you prefer??
i think theres good in both.. ive been a regular at both types.. the local bar type has a sort of intimacey to it.but usualy at the gentlmans clubs they usualy have better dancers and more of a upbeat vibe
what kind of sc do you guys prefer ??

19 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    It has not been my experience that the upscale Club has more dancers who ACTUALLY can dance vs. the local bar.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I prefer the non-pretentious local strip clubs over the overly glitzy gentleman's club any time. I have had much better times in the small local clubs. If anything, I have seen an inverse correlation between how "upscale" a place is and the quality of dancers. Sure there may be a few more 9's and 10's at the higher end clubs, but the skills of those dancers are often less than the less hot dancers. I have seen a lot better working of the stage from most dancers at my favorite local clubs, than I normally see from the better stage dancers. Private dancers are also usually better.

I haven't noticed a more upbeat vibe at so called gentleman's clubs either. Those clubs may be louder thanks to more people there, but I have also seen a lot more bored looking people sitting in the clubs. The larger crowds mean you often have to contend with more drunks that put dancers in a bad mood, not to mention the bane of many of our existence, the bachelor party.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I've had decent experiences at both types. A more upscale one is closest to me so I frequent that one most often, but if I'm in the area of smaller dive clubs, I won't hesitate to stop in you can often get more mileage there.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yeah.. i have to say the best dancing ive seen (pole and lap ) have come from a gentlemans club.. best mileage i got was from a local bar ...
    main thing i dont like about bars is the shift change since alot of times theres not a abundance of dancers there can be that few minutes were there is no dancer on stage..
    but gentlemans club sometimes if theres 30-40 dancers there and you happend to see one that catches your eye it might be awhile before you can get to that dancer .. all the clubs around me (10-15 mins away)are straight strip clubs with the exception of 2 and 1 is a dive and the other is decent but lap dances are expensive
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I much prefer the local bar type. The only real drawback to the local bar with dancers type of club is that the dancers are not always the best in terms of looks.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Locally, the "upscale" clubs are lower mileage, and virtually ITC extra free, whereas the "local bar" style clubs are...more liberal. Not much of a contest there for me. Aside from an occasional eye candy foray, that is.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I prefer the gentlemen's club, which proves I'm a gentleman. These clubs are safe and clean and attractive, and the dancers are good looking and plentiful. At my local upscale clubs, the mileage is phenomenal.
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    Although I have had good experiences in both, the local bar is my preference if only that the people get to know you and your preferences. That saves both time and money
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    HAHAHA at Jackslash, I swear to god, most people dont know the difference between a gentleman club and strip club. Its hard to explain to my sister because she keeps on telling my what is the equivelent of chrisites in El Paso.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    whichever one or both if it's a whorehouse
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    as long as I'm getting laid its ok either way : ))
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    One drawback to the "local bar with dancers" is they're usually very regular driven. Especially on dayshift, when only a handful of dancers are on shift, it's common to come in and find all the dancers tied up with their regulars, often for hours on end. Can be frustrating if you're from out of town or only occasionally go there. (Of course, now that I'm a "regular" at my local spot, I'm one of the guys monopolizing my dancer for the 2-3 hours I'm there, lol).

So a hybrid approach seems good, if available - a local spot to hang out with a favorite or two, and a gentleman's club for when you need some variety.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I've got to say I kind of like the "titty bar" better than the "gentleman's club" I like the relationships and mileage more readily available in the smaller dives.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I'm a wandering road warrior. Culturally, I am a blue collar kind of guy and I am most comfortable in a dive bar of locals. I can generally fit in and pry girls from their regulars. (Cash works wonders). My 'game', such as it is, works just fine in gentlemen's clubs as well. Cash is a universal leveller.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    local bar with naked women
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I tend to cultivate ATF relationships with dancers who work at "local bar with dancers". I had one quit the local bar and go work at a gentlemen's club. I started to go to the gentlemen's club but did not buy any dances with her. The mood there just was not a good vibe and I lost interest in her. According to her though she makes a lot more money at the gentlemen's club.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    The more local spot, and some can be small, yet "gentlemen club" types.
    13 years ago
    Tend to prefer the gentlemen's club. Larger, with more variety available.

Not that I haven't had fun at the locals places but you typically have to be a regular to have fun there, as pointed out.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yes true.. the part about having to be a regular.. thats why i usualy go to local spots on a thursday night on a slower night seem to get the attention of some of the dancers and my personality can take it from there
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion