tuscl

Interesting Strip Club site...

zipman68
the speed force!
I found something interesting when I went to the Pony Clubs web site (http://www.theponyclubs.com). On the gallery page, next to each of the dancers was the following text:

"Termination of protein synthesis in eukaryotes involves at least two polypeptide release factors (eRFs) – eRF1 and eRF3. The highly conserved translation termination factor eRF1 in Saccharomyces cerevisiae is encoded by the essential gene SUP45.

Nonsense mutations in the essential gene SUP45 can be isolated in..."

I am not making this shit up. But a'm interested to hear from any tuscl'er who have visited a Pony Club. A few questions -- do the Pony clubs only hire hot molecular biologists? If so, I wonder if they do their lab work topless. That would be cool! If the Pony Clubs are more open to different intellectual disciplines, what are the limits? Perhaps quantum physics? Pure mathematics? Perhaps they even recruit hot librarians...

If the Pony Clubs focus on hot intellectual strippers, is there less stripper shit? Or is the SS just different. Am I going to suck on this hot blondes tits while getting a lap dance and have to hear her say "I just found a 5 sigma signal for the Higgs boson in the Tevatron data and I need $3000 to publish it in the best Physics journal"? I'm not sure, but that might get old.

7 comments

• farmerart
    13 years ago
    If I ever met a dancer who could talk about top drive rigs, horizontal multi-pay zones, the Manville formation, fracing guns, crack spreads, or anything even remotely relevant to the oil patch I would spend a buck or two on her as I baffled her with my own bullshit and groped her ferociously.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    haha! that's funny!
    i think their stripper shit would be termed "exotic entertainer stool sample"
  • buzzer68
    13 years ago
    The sad part is since I have a masters in botany, I actually understand that exerpt (eRF stands for "eukaryotic release factor"). Sad, really. I would probably skip using it as a pick up line in a SC - or any other bar for that matter. *sigh*
  • SammyGold
    13 years ago
    Gets better. Click on any of the girls profiles and you get this ...

More copy is needed here, what follows is nonsense: But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful.

Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    SammyGold: That extra text is from the English translation of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

All that filler text is just there so that the website designer can see what the layout will look like when there's actually content.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    me thinks the webmaster is too distracted by boobies to do his job
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Farmerart said: "If I ever met a dancer who could talk about top drive rigs, horizontal multi-pay zones, the Manville formation, fracing guns, crack spreads, or anything even remotely relevant to the oil patch I would spend a buck or two on her as I baffled her with my own bullshit and groped her ferociously."

I'm pretty sure they can talk to you about CRACK SPREADS!!! LOL

Yeah...the web master must be using some random text from somewhere as a place holder. Apparently he/she has never heard of the Lorem ipsum generator.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion