tuscl

"To Catch a Predator" host caught cheating on his wife by hidden cameras

I guess you could file this in the category of "People that live in glass houses..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

16 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    Somewhat ironic there, although at least she is in fact a consenting adult...

Rather interesting though...Kristyn looks pretty hot too. Thanks for sharing.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hip hip hooray. You da man, Chris!!! LMAO
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Yeah, call me shallow, but at some levels, I don't know if I can blame the fellow too much. heh.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    "Why don't you have a seat - over there."
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Let's put this in perspective. This is a man who made his name setting up "gotcha" moments. Now, he's had his own gotcha moment. Figuratively-live by the sword, die by the sword.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    National Enquirer - still up to their old tricks...lol!
  • jaywalker1955
    13 years ago
    Typical media hypocrite.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Ha ha ha. "To Catch a Predator" is the lowest form of junk television there is. NBC and Hansen profit from the misery of others but get away with it because child predators are among the most heinous offenders out there. He's not doing this show help the public - he is doing it to earn high ratings and the millions of dollars that come with it. And he works with Perverted Justice, another group disguised as "helping" the public, yet the directors all take a salary of over six figures. So what are their real motivation?

As the risk of being labeled as sympathetic to sexual predators, I never cared for what he does. It's good he is getting a few pervs off the street, but it's really all about the CASH.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    motorhead, you say that like it's a *bad* thing? What's wrong with making money while doing something good?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'll volunteer to take his place. If I get busted by National Enquirer for banging a young hottie. I won't care. :)
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    You know, I'm not sure what to think about this. He was having an affair with a 30 year old woman, so I'm not really feeling the "gotcha hypocrite" spin that National Enquirer is trying to give this. The people that he air on his show, trying to fuck very young girls in their own homes, are truly maggots. I am a father of two girls and if I caught some guy trying to do this he'd be at the bottom of a lake.

But I also have to admit that Hansen comes off so smarmy and self righteous on his show that it is easy to hate the guy, even if what he was doing wasn't really a crime (or even uncommon).
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yeah, though adultery is still illegal in many, if not most, states, so criminal charges might apply, but from the standpoint of actual morality (mine, that is), I don't see this as being anything more than a contract dispute between him and his wife.
  • Timbuck12
    13 years ago
    IMO, big, big difference between what Hanson was doing and what those pedophiles were trying to do. I don't even know how you can compare the two......
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Absolutely, Timbuck12. The National Enquirer knew it had a story, so it outed Hansen. Hansen started off as a brash TV guy in my home market here in Detroit and moved into the national realm several years back. It was a money maker for NBC, it attracted attention and advertising money. Oh well, let's see how it goes.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    A. The gotcha-man got gotcha'ed. He catches people on videotape trying to get together with people whom they shouldn't get together with; but now he's been caught on videotape doing that exact thing. He's a hypocrite.

or

B. This man hates the disgusting perverts who abuse the unwary and defenseless and have sex with minors, and he has now been caught having sex with a consenting adult. He's normal.

I go with B. The problem isn't that he's fucking a local TV-reporter who seems pretty much to be a hottie; it's that he didn't invite his wife (who's still fairly hot, herself, as far as I can tell from pictures on the internet). Hmmm ... to give one sagging ageing North American female a lifetime of economic support that allows her to free-load on the basis of a dysfuntional system, in exchange for one or two acts of reluctant sex back when she was a hysterical nincompoop; or, to fuck a local TV-reporter hottie because she WANTS to fuck ya. Hmm ...

Not a tough call. The "perspective" called for, isn't (in my opinion) that he should be ashamed of doing exactly what he shames others for doing. No, he doesn't do ANYTHING similar to a child-abuser's behavior. He shouldn't be shamed at all. Sex with a hottie? He should be proud. :)
  • zipman68
    13 years ago
    Have to agree with Book Guy and rickdugan. Hansen fucked an adult and that really is no business of anybody except Hansen, the hot reporter, and Hansen's wife. If Hansen was "outing" men who had affairs with other adults he would be a hypocrite. But it seems to me that he is just a horny dude. And who among us hasn't been there?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion