tuscl

Hotlists

Columbo
Atlanta
Monday, June 27, 2011 8:20 PM
How do you determine what clubs you put on your hotlist? There are clubs I go to that are mainly due to lunch specials or evening free passes with sports stub. I go to ones like this often but don't list them since I don't consider them hot clubs. So, do you list the ones you go to often or just the ones you consider the hottest?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I do not use the hotlist function. I scan the recent reviews frequently and read the ones that interest me. Also I use my favorite club's page as my book mark for TUSCL.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    The clubs I put on my hotlist are the clubs where I have had the most spectacular sexual encounters. Simple.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Given the sort of things that I've described happening in some clubs, I think it would be relatively foolish of me to given any firmer hints as to exactly which clubs I was talking about, so I don't use that feature. Call me paranoid, but there it is. I have thought of using the feature as a personal bookmark of clubs I'd like to try, but I've found it just as easy, and more up to date, to scan the reviews for the area I'm traveling to, and follow this up with PMs to reviewers who seem to be local.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm with george and shadowcat. As shadowcat has said many times, I don't tell everything in my reviews and only share detailed information with people I've seen here a lot and have met at the clubs in my travels. A road trip is in the offing, let's see where I go this time.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I use it as a bookmark: places I've been and plan to return to, places I might be going on upcoming trips. It's just easier to track that way for me. I don't subscribe to the theory that I'm giving away forbidden secrets from my hotlist. Anyone that interested can see that I've reviewed most of the clubs on it. And I don't go into explicit detail in my reviews anyway.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I use it for many reasons. Most of the clubs are clubs that I like a lot. Some are clubs I just like to read about and have no reason to go there. Other times I use it as a place holder for clubs I am interested in visiting in the future and want to keep up with whats going on. I sometimes will to put a few potential clubs on the list, a day or two before my trip, if I will be in the area on vacation.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Most of the clubs on my hotlist are ones I have gone to and enjoyed. There's a few on my list that are places that seem like ones I would enjoy but haven't gone to yet.
  • now_starring
    13 years ago
    The clubs I visit get hotlisted. I normally visit the club even if it gets a bad review though. I also hotlist clubs I intend to visit one day, just to make sure my reasons for visiting have not left. Some clubs just seem to have more interesting stories than others.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I usually click the "Add to Hot List" button
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion