Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

To get you back in the club

runrdude

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've heard some of you guys telling about your faves sending you texts and pictures to keep your interest up. I just had a stripper I've met one time send me a video of her sucking a dick. (to remind me) I have mixed feelings, but generally like it. What's the wildest thing a girl has done to get you (and your wallet) back in the club?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Nothing but promises.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

actually even though i know that i'm not a stripper's only or #1 guy, sending me a vid of her sucking another guy's cock would be a total turnoff! i don't want to see her sucking someone else's cock.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

sent me a picture of her shaveing her pussy while a sign that said " WISH YOU WERE HERE TO HELP ME"

Profile picture for now_starring
now_starring
•

The only that works for me is if I get to be next. Other guys getting off does nothing for me.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I work n a 24 hour shop so I've had them come n to "buy" stuff and chat me up about my next visit

Profile picture for gsv
gsv
•

Yeah, sucking another cock would be a turn off to me as well. I don't want to see that...I am paying for the fantasy that it is just me and her after all. ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Mostly text and pictures. One would have my favorite bartender call me and let me know she was working. My ATF would call me, but that is a different story and long ago.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

One girl sent me a short vid of her orgasm. Of course, she knows I have a weakness for that sort of thing. It wasn't to get me back in the club, though. She knows I'll spend more money outside than in.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

george:

Whatever magic you possess, I sure wish I had some of it. Orgasm video? Mein Gott!!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

If it's "magic", it's the same stuff you have way more of than me!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

More than all of us. LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement