tuscl

To get you back in the club

Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:09 PM
I've heard some of you guys telling about your faves sending you texts and pictures to keep your interest up. I just had a stripper I've met one time send me a video of her sucking a dick. (to remind me) I have mixed feelings, but generally like it. What's the wildest thing a girl has done to get you (and your wallet) back in the club?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Nothing but promises.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    actually even though i know that i'm not a stripper's only or #1 guy, sending me a vid of her sucking another guy's cock would be a total turnoff! i don't want to see her sucking someone else's cock.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    sent me a picture of her shaveing her pussy while a sign that said " WISH YOU WERE HERE TO HELP ME"
  • now_starring
    13 years ago
    The only that works for me is if I get to be next. Other guys getting off does nothing for me.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I work n a 24 hour shop so I've had them come n to "buy" stuff and chat me up about my next visit
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Yeah, sucking another cock would be a turn off to me as well. I don't want to see that...I am paying for the fantasy that it is just me and her after all. ;)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Mostly text and pictures. One would have my favorite bartender call me and let me know she was working. My ATF would call me, but that is a different story and long ago.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    One girl sent me a short vid of her orgasm. Of course, she knows I have a weakness for that sort of thing. It wasn't to get me back in the club, though. She knows I'll spend more money *out*side than in.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    george: Whatever magic you possess, I sure wish I had some of it. Orgasm video? Mein Gott!!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    If it's "magic", it's the same stuff you have way more of than me!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    More than all of us. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion