tuscl

Strip Club "Injuries”

My sweetie and I got a little too rambunctious in the VIP, and ended up accidently head-butting each other.

So, have you ever had any strip club injuries?

28 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Oh, the pain !! Once while the babe was unzipping me, my dick got nipped by the zipper. It killed the session for awhile. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Sometimes my wallet gets a severe contusion.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Arriving at Houston Dolls days after a raid, my first LD was from a dancer wearing a 1970's top with metal rings. After she slammed my head into the wall three times, I stopped the LD.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Wore a new belt to the club...it had a somewhat protruding buckle. The dancer didn't like it so she started pounding on it with her ass...left we with a little bruise where the belt buckle rested on my waist. It was a terrible dance even without that incident...one song and I was out.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I imagine friction burns on your wood don't count?

My wife got an earring ripped out by a dancer's heel when she did a "crotch stand". Thankfully it was a hoop with a hook, instead of a post.

I have dreadlocks and a dancer's navel ring got stuck in one. Almost ripped the lock out before we noticed she was hooked. That hurt like crazy, and ended the night.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I went into the side booth at Bogarts and hit my head while walking in. I thought I was walking through a curtain but hit a piece of wood.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    None so far. Quick thinking from the dancer I was sitting with prevented me from getting accidently kicked in the head from another dancers heels.
  • leatherlover4
    13 years ago
    I have been stabbed in the crotch with a stiletto,

heel that is!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Unless I count the beating my dick has taken on occasion, I've managed to avoid any such mishaps in clubs.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I've caught glancing blows in the head/shoulders a few times at the tip rail by high-heels, but luckily not the business end, and nothing severe enough to break skin. A more common occurance is getting my beer kicked over. I've lost track of how many times this has happened.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm with Micro -- my dick has taken a few beatings (one dance only) but I've managed to escape any major injuries (knock on wood) lol!
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I had a dancer cut her finger open on the strap putting back on those clear plastic heels. She was dripping blood in the cubicle. She was impressed that I had a band-aid in my wallet, but did not show much gratitude.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    does a broken condom count
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Do damaged egos and broken hearts count?
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    A dancer in Phoenix once accidentally (I think) kneed me in the balls. Boy, that sure killed the buzz.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Similar to shadowcat`s grievous wounds. I have had my dignity shredded numerous times, seems to heal fairly quickly though.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Shadowcat beat me to it: damaged ego only (so far). Oh, and the occasional chafing from, shall we say, overuse. But that comes (ha!) with the territory.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Tit happens
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i've almost had my woody broken a few times when the dancer made an awkward move on it.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I almost had my nose broken and wound up with two black eyes.
    An irate dancer hit me with her shoe once. That hurt like a muthafucka.
    I've had parts of my person bitten to where it bruised or drew blood.
    Had my coochie bruised by an over-zealous grinder.
    I've had more wardrobe damage than I can count.

Damn - a SC is a dangerous place!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    lowpaw,

Just curious. How do you cover "wardrobe damage" when you arrive home? And is damage anywhere close to a "malfunction"?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Use a condom to tie up the damaged wardrobe like Macgyver
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Clubber,

Most of my wardrobe damage usually results in me hiding the damaged articles under the car seat, and hoping & praying that the "wife" isn't home when I run into the house half naked.

Most of that damage has been stripper stains left behind on my pants, or buttons popped on blouses when a stripper gets too frisky.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    lopaw, I sympathize, but I am *so* glad I don't have do those sorts of things...
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fine so long as the wife is half naked when you get home
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Honest T: A dancer's navel ring hooked my belt loop. Only way out was to get a bouncer to cut the loop and free her.

Also, more than once I've been hit or stabbed in the shoulder by a stilleto heel from a swinging pole dancer.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i heard there was a guy that passed out from a fart in the face ;)
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    gmd - u indeed are one lucky son-of-a-gun.
    I wish I didn't have to be in "ninja mode" about my clubbing, but it is the only way for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion