tuscl

what would you as a dancer include in a dressing room if you could choose the de

Thursday, June 16, 2011 11:38 AM
for example if a club was being built with a club in mind with dressing room for exotic dancers, what would you as dancer want included into that design that would be appreciated and make you want to work because the club gives what the entetainers want for their space

17 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    Condom vending machine.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    A sybian.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Wouldn't that be better asked on stripperweb?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    A large space, plenty of mirrors, tables, and large lockers. And when you think you have enough, add a few more.. A separate bathroom area for dancers only. And of course, an lcd screen and speakers so we can keep track if the action on the floor. I could add a couple more things but they.aren't necessary. I prefer to stay out of the dressing room. It is nice, though, to get dressed, undressed, and cleaned up in a nice large space.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    some guy named troop ;)
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Me!
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I wish all clubs had showers and towels provided-with showers required if they work beyond 8 hours. Some girls trying to get rent money seriously need a shower.
  • clamheart
    13 years ago
    How did Founder let this horseshit get started? Can't we flag Discussions too?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Why do you find this to be bad, clamheart?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Stiletto mentioned a separate bathroom for dancers. Here in Seattle, there's one club that's just the opposite: Centerfolds only has one frickin' unisex bathroom, for the ENTIRE club. So, dancers, customers, dj, manager, etc. all have the chance to "mingle" in the bathroom. Additionally, the club owner gives low priority to keeping it clean. I talked to one dancer who said a lot of the dancers will get dressed, and go next door to the bar, just to use it's ladies room!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DAMN! All you GUYS dance? The question was asked, "...what would you as dancer want...". :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LOL,Clubber, great point.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Now were I to follow suit and answer it as a dancer, I'd opt for a wall with nothing but ATM's on it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I would want to fuck myself
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i'm curious about clamheart's comment too but i have an idea about his perspective on this.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    And his perspective?
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    I'm sure a dancer would want a screen to see what's going on in the main floor. Easy to track customers that way and stalk who is spending and who's not without being obvious by sitting out in the middle of the floor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion