tuscl

Dancers Who Are Grandmothers

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 4:57 PM
I have encountered three dancers in my club going experiences that were grandmothers. One was probably a grandmother by her early 30's, but I didn't meet her until she was 37. The other two were 38 and 40 when I knew of their grandmother status. All three were in very good physical condition, and still quite attractive with good figures. I was a regular of all three while they were dancing. Two are long longer dancing. The youngest of the three took a couple of years off from dancing, but recently returned, and is among my profile pics. I sense that all three were only moderately successful dancers. They weren't the ones that customers comment about on TUSCL and other SC web sites. Also, I may have very well encountered other grandmas, but just didn't know it. Have any of you encountered granny dancers? If so, how did they carry it off?

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've met one, that I know of. IMO, she shouldn't have been dancing, but she's one of those black girls with plenty of junk in the trunk, which I guess is the appeal for some. Problem is, she also has plenty of junk every where else, along with saggy tits, horrible teeth and a stinky twat.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Dancer, granny, CPA during the day, stunner with beautiful face and great taught body, over 40 but looks mid 20s, mixed race, heavy drinker, unreliable OTC, former ATF in Detroit.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I knew one in Detroit that should have retired years ago, hopefully she still isn't working at La Chambre in Detroit on day shift.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I've know several at my favorite club. The one that comes to mind is Calli. She recently got kicked out of the club for stealing $13 from a customer at the bar. She was an over the hills bitch and drunk. Her daughter worked at the club for a year or so. She was nothing like her mom. "I don't do the stuff that my mother does"!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    What a dumb bitch getting fired over stealing $13. Geesh you can't even pay the cover for $13 at some strip clubs
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Met one that I know of. She looked good though. She was 40, but didn't look it. Body was still tight and she knew how to work it.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I dunno if I've ever met one that is already a grandma, but I have met one recently that I am completely sure will be by the time she's 30. She's 25 now, had her first kid at 14, third and so far last at 17..all girls.. I didn't believe her at first when she told me she had three kids but she has since proven it. Its pretty incredible too because her body is impeccable and she is one of the busiest and most popular girls in the club. Anyway, she's single, goes through boyfriends faster than cigarettes, has a pill popping habit, and I have personally witnessed her smoking weed in front of her children. She offered me some and I was like uhhhhhh no. Yeah, she's going to be a grandma by 30.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Not in a club, but back in the 60's I did meet a woman who was purported to be the youngest mother in the US at the time she had her daughter. I knew they had the same surname, both were working in a store, and I just assumed they were sisters. Doing the math, I knew them in the early to mid 60's, so the daughter would have been born in the lat 40's to early 50's. These days it doesn't seem so young, but she was supposed to have been 11 or 12 when she gave birth. Hell, I'm not even sure if a child can get pregnant at that age!
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    there is a dancer (Jean) at Pink Pony in ATL that claims she is in her fifties. still has a rocking tight body with nice fake tits.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Clubber, girls as young as 8 are getting their period nowadays. As for an 11 year old in the 1960's, daddy must have started on her when she was 8 and by age 10 he was doing her every single night (and sometimes during the day). Google pregnant preteens and you won't believe your eyes.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    Yea I guess I have known at least three, all great looking and great value for the dollar. They all were proud that they could compete with the "younger" girls. No drama,not expectations, all fun.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I know a dancer who's a grandmother. She's 55 and for her age she looks good--at least at a distance. Up close, you see her skin is old. She's also a real whore and always offers me her menu of BJ, pussy licking and FS. Not for me. I only have sex with women who are less than half my age.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Happened just a few weeks ago.....she pulls out her cell phone and says let me show you a picture of my new granddaughter. She is still great looking. Doesn't wear alot of make up and does not have fake tits. I've known a few others, but they don't look as nice. Though it would be better if her daughter was dancing....LOL
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I've known a few. If a woman has kids in her teens, her body has time to adjust and recover. Most of the grandmothers I've met in their 30s were still in good enough shape to draw my attention.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Dude, I think I can do without seeing pregnant children.
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    I have a regular favorite who just made grandmother status a couple of months back. She is hot as fuck and we regularly have a wonderful time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion