tuscl

Mileage rating?

tod
portland, or
Wednesday, June 8, 2011 11:29 AM
How about a rating for "mileage"? I saw that on a competing site and thought it sounded like a great idea. After all, some people will rate the "girls" very high, but you don't know whether they are referring to their bodies, personalities, or the kind of dances they give.

23 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Why would an additional rating category be any less subjective, or any more informative, than just narrative text in the review?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I get 22 miles per gallon.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Typically mileage is discussed in a review, i.e. whether it's an air dance club, or if there's 1 or 2 way contact. Dancer quality in my mind really refers to a mixture of their appearance, personality, and dance mileage. It all goes together in my mind.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    jackslash- LOL!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    It depends on how much I anticipate stop lights, but 22 mpg isn't bad, jackslash :)
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    It's always YMMV. Plus, one guy driving a Volt or Leaf would skew all the results.
  • sirrogue
    13 years ago
    If you want mileage, go to an Asian Massage Parlor!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    In 6th gear at 80mph & 2100rpm I get 25mpg. I do better in the clubs. No two guys are gonna see mileage the same way. I have higher expectations than a lot of newbies.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Physical Club, Dancer Quality and Dollar Value seem to be the lowest common denominators for any strip club, and they are still so subjective that I sometimes wonder if the scores on here are meaningless. (I've read a lot of reviews where the scores given have no relationship to the text of the review.) I don't think adding a Mileage rating will contribute much to the discussion. Besides, although there are definitely mileage-friendly clubs, a lot of the mileage involved depends on the individual dancer, not the club itself.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Great idea if we're reviewing cars
  • how
    13 years ago
    It would not be standardized at all, so it would not be as meaningful as implied "clear-text." I could see such ratings for some meaning: 0 -- Air dances 1 -- Light touch, dancer-to-customer, tame 2 -- Touch, dancer-to-customer, tame 3 -- Light two-way touch, tame 3 -- Two-way touch on non-erotic parts 4 -- Includes touching breasts 5 -- Includes serious fondling of breasts 6 -- Includes touching genitals 7 -- Includes fingering 8 -- Includes fellatio 9 -- Includes intercourse 10 -- Intercourse and total GFE, like newlyweds ... but others would have totally different scales, so they'd have no meaning.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Damnit Clubber. I hate it when you use invisible ink.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Damnit Clubber. I hate it when you use invisible ink.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    I get the feeling some people are purposefully vague not to be coy but to protect whatever good thing they think they've got. If that's true then a specific mileage rating would defeat that purpose. What competing site are you referring to where they go into such ratings details? The Erotic Review?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I was just using white text, not invisible. :) Looks like a trip to Key West in the works for today.
  • degree
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't call it a direct competitor of this site, but the Peter Tips blog has the most detailed rating that I've seen (including a score for mileage). It works for him since he writes all the reviews himself, but I think it would be too subjective to work on a site like this with so many users with varied expectations.
  • Raincoat
    13 years ago
    I am a proponent of using the categories like the following taken from my review of Flamingo in Anaheim. Founder used my concept, but did not use all of my categories. I think that he made a mistake. Facility Quality: 8 Dancer Quality: 8 Private Dance Quality: 8 Mood: 6 Value: 8 Avg Rating: 7.4
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    @how. Great idea. While you're at it, why don't you also fax those intercourse ratings, along with directions to the club, to the local PD. After all, we wouldn't want to make it any harder on them than necessary. Anyone who is too stupid too read between the lines a bit and take a chance is too stupid to post anything useful to me on this site.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I think the guy who wrote about the thing was fucking right on point.
  • how
    13 years ago
    rickdugan, you missed the point of my post, which was that such ratings would "have no meaning." Obviously, no one who uses this site wants anyone to specify enough of the action in a review -- each of which "should be considered a work of fiction" -- to cause legal issues.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    as always, ymmv ;)
  • pjsands
    13 years ago
    I take into consideration mileage in my value rating of a club. I'll always tell what happens too and wish others would do the same. After all, every review on the site is fiction. :) At the same time, I've never had sex with a stripper so my reviews aren't all that interesting on that level. I hate when people say they left happy as that is so open for interpretation.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^ i'm hesitant to specify any high mileage i get for several reasons. i don't want to tip off any cops that could be reading tuscl. same with club owners/management that might crack down on the dancer. i don't want to get the dancer in trouble with the law or management. using the work of fiction excuse is just that, an excuse and in my opinion a bad one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion