tuscl

What does a stripper kissing you mean?

Clackport
Washington
Saturday, June 4, 2011 6:08 PM
My question is what does it normally mean when a stripper starts making out with you (after a lapdance, on stage, at the bar...etc)? Of course it could be a few options: 1. The stripper just finds you hot, so she makes out with you 2. The stripper making out with you is a ploy to get you buy more lapdances and/or to throw money on stage. 3. The stripper is trying to set up OTC later on. 4. The stripper is (developing feelings for you, has a crush on you, wants to get to know you more. Of course a lot of this depends on how well you know the stripper, whether it be your first time meeting her, or you've known her for 6 months. I actually remember when kissing on the lips symbolized love. It is thought that most strippers have boyfriends. If this is true, why would she kiss you? Generally, what does a stripper kissing you most likely mean and what does it least likely mean?

57 comments

• gillydon
    13 years ago
    It means she wants your money and she doesn't find you too repulsive.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    gillydon hit it on the head & also a sign for extras
  • Notsosly
    13 years ago
    Congratulations! Very few strippers will do that. Gillydon definitely has it right, as does bang69. She wants your money, as do all strippers, so that should be put aside. In my own experience. Every stripper that has kissed me... like a serious DFK kiss, where I sense a bit of passion... has either offered me extras, has suggested OTC activities, or has given me her cell# and real name and asked me if I wanted to go on a date. OK OK, that last one only happened once, but still! Always a good sign. I have never had a DFKer that was just looking for only more money. 1,3, and 4 are most likely.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    I forgot to put option #5. Option #5: you're one of her regular customers.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It could also mean that you've tasted some other customer's cum.
  • Contango6
    13 years ago
    I have received very passionate, truly emotional DFK's from a couple of girls. In retrospect, I believe they were very lonely people. One described herself as "widowed" on Facebook and posted a picture of her and her husband together in happy times. Very sad; he looked a lot like me. The first girl never repeated the performance, while the second girl did each time we were together, ITC and OTC. She said she loved me and I believe she may have actually had feelings for me in some fragmented way. So I was fooled into thinking we had a relationship. While the emotional connections felt real and I believe were real, they did not mean anything at all. She just wanted my money. Do yourself a favor; read up on Borderline Personality Disorder. I think BPD affects many girls we encounter in our favorite clubs. At least BDP explains a lot of their otherwise incomprehensible behavior!!!
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    I also experienced DFK from a few honeys as well as "going the EXTRA mile" down below. Some are in serious relationships, some are just horny so I just take it for what it is, with a smile. I don't analyze it too much, remember they are hustlers so I just enjoy the moments.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    lonely strippers want fake-love and money
  • troop
    13 years ago
    It could also mean that you've tasted some other customer's cum. ^^ LOL! BINGO!
  • longhairdontcare1
    13 years ago
    as a dancer, I will say I kiss my customer on the cheek, and i tell him i love him because I do, for his support and money, but we do have an understanding that i wont sleep with him or give him extra outside of the club, and he wont solicit me for it. I have and do see girls do it all the time, and its not only confusing to the guy sometimes, but gross on her part. aside from looking pathetic and slutty, you guys dont know where shes been and like said above, whos cum u tasted. i feel bad for entertainers who have to work in an environment that they feel they are required to go the extra mile for an extra 20 bucks...happy clubbing! <3
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    ...i feel bad for entertainers who have to work in an environment that they feel they are required to go the extra mile for an extra 20 bucks.... LOL, I like entertainers who want to go many extra miles to earn a couple of extra $20's.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I would have to say I've only kissed one customer ever. He was incredibly hot. I've never seen another like him, inside or outside the club. In general though, I would agree with gillydon.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "what does a stripper kissing you most likely mean and what does it least likely mean?" What can I say I don't feel the need To give such secrets away
  • biggb011
    13 years ago
    it means your gonna get a fever blister in a few days. (herpes)
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    What does it mean when a stripper kisses you on the mouth? Well, if you were getting dances for free, it would mean she likes you and wants to be intimate. But since you're paying her, who the hell knows what it means? So the only thing to decide is whether you want her to kiss you. And if you do, and she does, well than all you have to do is enjoy it. Life at a strip club can be very simple if you live in the moment.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I agree with gillydon.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    It means she loves you and wants you to rescue her from her downtrodden life. You come to the message board and ask a bunch of questions about whether it is a good idea to date and/or marry a stripper. After you ignore our advice, you decide to be a white knight and sweep her off her feet, carrying her into the sunset and living happily ever after with many adorable children. Oh, and what george said.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    A stripper kissing you means she loves you! You need to propose marriage immediately. You alsoo need to give her a marriage proposal present of $9,000 in cash standard for this situation. You lucky bastard!
  • deepest
    13 years ago
    I had my ATF give me a deep passionate kiss two trips in a row at a club where that shit is not allowed. Her hair covered us totally and she was able to kiss me. She initiated the kiss, but I never really gave it much thought after wards. It was nice though. Don't really know if it means anything though.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I would agree with gillydon. Once you get over the hurdle they are not there to be your GF and its all about money with them you can have a good time. I regard them like one would regard a nice timeshare at an exotic location. At this stage of my life I prefer leasing vs buy anyhow. Very few strippers do this and be advised the ones that do could have most likely blown someone before you. I had one doing this one time with me in VIP at Ricks South (Houston) during some dances. It became ovbious she was really into oral and she said so. She offered me BJ for $100 and I took it and she got me off real good. She swallowed every bit of it. I enjoyed her for a few weeks like this and she went back to Florida. Some of them travel around a lot.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Just like the real world, could mean they're drunk.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    These strippers need to be nominated for Oscars and Emmys for the way they fool people into believing that they are actually interested in them, or maybe they're just fooling me, LOL.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Why is shitting not allowed? They have a no shit only urinate policy?
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    They should have a Strippers Hustlers Award like the Lombardi Trophy. I cant say I blame these gals, they are players on the other side of the ball doing what they need to do for work. They sell a fantasy and many customers learn that the hard way in paying some big time tuition.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    It means she likes you enough to keep teasing for more money, and she likes cum swapping.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    I've had two dancers kiss me after meeting them and getting dances from them for the first time and both times I like to think it's because I have a talented tongue and hands and gave back as good as I got.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I usually don't pay much attention to dancers kissing me. Unless they kiss me in a certain spot but usually if they get that far, they can do just about anything they want before I'll realize what they are up to. I had a couple of different dancers lick me quite a lot. One licked my arm and said I tasted good. Not sure what that was supposed to mean. One put her tongue in my ear and got me pretty wet from her tongue. I didn't really like that sensation but I found out during the lap dance that she was really into oral and I got lucky enough to be alone in the lap dance room with her. Maybe without telling me, she gave me a clue with her tongue. She surprised me but I did buy her a drink earlier. I typically prefer not to do any tongue to tongue kissing in strip clubs however I did have fun doing that one time with two dancers I got double dances from. It was a three way tongue kiss. I typically don't kiss dancers but every once in a while some insist. I can't remember who suggested the three way tongue kiss. The first stripper I kissed was a DFK at a fraternity party. I still remember it as an awfully long kiss. It probably was because she was putting on some show for the fraternity and friends they had which included me. That was several years before I ever went to a strip club.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Someone once told me if you wanted to impress a girl, you could learn to tie a cherry into a knot with your tongue. I never tried to do that.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I have found it usually falls into one of the following three possibilities. 1) She is drunk. Quite a few who have done so with have been a bit drunk, especially if I am one of her regulars. This seems to be the most common in my experience. Most don't remember doing so the next day and many don't ever do so again. 2) So if she isn't drunk, or is drunk and is doing it regularly for several visits, then she is likely working to make you her regular, or if you are already one of her regulars then increase how much time and money you spend on her. Most I have found usually cut back on the DFKing once you see them more. 3) She is giving you signals that she is up for some ITC or OTC action. The percentage is usually quite a bit less, since options one and two covered over 90% of the dancers who have offered DFK.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    @sharkhunter- I'm impressed, three way tongue kissing with strippers. I have to try that one of these days.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    It means she loves your money. Nothing else.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It means that even though you are old, fat, bald & smelly, she finds you sexy and wants to take you home, buy you beer & fuck your brains out. Duh!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    ^^^^ You mean I gotta be smelly, too? No wonder I ain't getting any!
  • TcVegas
    13 years ago
    This is a very interesting thread for me. Never used to happen, but once I turned 40 it happened 3 times at very high end clubs (so hopefully none of this "tasting other guy" stuff). Since I'm not getting any better looking I would guess its a combination of: looking more like their target demographic for cash, we had plenty of drinks, and I'm not totally repulsive. Have to admit I worry about the herps enough to get checked out (came out clean). Each of those 3 were a bunch of us doing it up as a party and spending lots of cash. I think that the girls did enjoy it, especially since they were making a lot and partying.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    It means if you want to got out on a real date with her, you should politely ask her. And if she doesn't kiss you, that also mean if you want to go out on a real date with her, you should politely ask her. If it makes you nervious to ask women out, strippers are the best women to ask, they are must less likely to turn you down in a rude way. They don't want to lose you as a potential customer. It's something of a compliment, but not necessarily a hug one. Very few dancers will kiss everyone, but only some think it's a huge big deal. Could mean she's got a big bill and she's working it extra hard. Buying lots of dances from her might make you her appreciated fav. Or not.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I guess I am fucking sexy because I had that happened. It was my first and only time and I was so caught off guard, I enjoyed it and kissed back. Then I realized when I got home that she kissed me and that I most likely kissed some dude's dick. I felt incredibly sick and THAT's why you don't kiss strippers folks.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I felt incredibly sick and THAT's why you don't kiss strippers folks" Too,too bad for you Estafador.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    And of course if you kiss a non-stripper there's NO danger she ever gave anybody a BJ.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Yeah because you're willing to date a hoe (non-stripper) who you know be sucking dick 30 minutes before she meets up with you.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    This is why you buy my girl a really strong shot beforehand to act somewhat like a sanitizer. Not sure it's effective but makes me feel better anyway
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Thanks Swindler, we can always count on you for a witty comeback.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It means she’s probably a ho – but that’s not a bad thing
  • HarleyRoadking
    11 years ago
    Years ago I read a review on another site where at this particular strip club the girls kissed customers on a regular basis as part of the lap dance. I'm not sure, think it might have been GoGoRama, but I'm not certain.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I wonder what the hens over on SW would have to cackle about this. On second thought, never mind. I could care less about what they have to say.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Slick - I made a comment over there years ago about this and the comments were...Ew! I've never gone back.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Shall i ask for all of us and tell them my story with it? Don't worry I'll avoid my opinions about that girl possibly sucking dick
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    OP = "What does a stripper kissing you mean?" Usually it means you are trading spit with a stripper AND the five or six guys she has been kissing in the past hour.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    This is one of my old threads I didn't want bumped lol. Forgive me y'all, this was when I still a semi Strip Club Rookie. What a dumb question lol.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Since it isn't all that normal, it is a distraction so she can pick your pocket.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    One dancer who kissed me stands out in my memory. It was out on the floor, not during a dance. Bittersweet. She was bummed out. Very burnt out on dancing in particular, and trying to figure out the meaning of life in general. In love with a guy, but things were on the rocks with him. Just very relieved that I was decent money, charmed by her without her needing to put on any big act, and realistic that she was way outta my league. On the mouth, but an affectionate, non-sexual kiss. She quit dancing a few months after that, became a waitress in a restaurant and adopted a much more frugal lifestyle.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Maybe that means my breath is so bad it makes dancers wanna quit the business.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Seriously only once have I had a really good "make out" with a dancer. I had met this dancer "G" when my fave wasn't working. Of course she knew that I was "free" when "C" wasn't around. I had her dance about 5 songs and I was happy with her. One problem, we didn't speak each others language, but it wasn't needed. She walked me to that door as I was leaving and just before we got there, she pushed me against the wall and checked out my tonsils with her tongue. It was a pleasant surprise. Only saw her one more time and was sitting with her when my fave appeared from the back. There was a quick exchange of spanish and she was gone. Never saw her again.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Used to enjoy great DFK with hot AA spinner until she started dancing at another club known for VHM activities and alleged STD presence. She's off my list now. Sticking with her sweet older sister back at the original club.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Glad to see someone post the herpes note. Because that's why I wouldn't actually be all that excited if a stripper did that.
  • unclewillSea
    10 years ago
    It means you are doing it wrong. You should be fucking her, not kissing her.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^ NO foreplay heh? Just stick it in and Wham-Bam and adios.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^Lol Alucard
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion