tuscl

Cops: Couple left baby in hot car at strip club

Friday, June 3, 2011 8:06 PM
(AP) LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Police have arrested two people after finding a one-year-old child in the back seat of a car at a strip club. When police arrived, the child was crying and soaked in sweat, according to the arrest record reported by WLKY-TV. The child's mother, Laura DiPrimo, ran out of the club, started the car and rolled down the rear window. The child's father, Thomas Lee, followed. He was wearing a home incarceration bracelet from Clark County, Ind. Both said they had been drinking, according to the arrest report. Police say the child is doing fine and was placed in the custody of a relative. DiPrimo and Lee were charged with wanton endangerment. Police said Lee complained the back seat of the cruiser was hot as he was transported to jail. [view link]

11 comments

• bang69
    13 years ago
    The cops should have shot the parents for that
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    At an adult store near where I live, there's a sign on the door which says that children are not allowed in the building and must be accompanied at all times if they are left in the car. I guess this was causing some problems.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    fucking losers!
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    More supporting evidence that there really should be a test before you can become a parent.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    The parents should be sentenced to stay in a car with the windows rolled up for a day in the hot sun. Assholes!!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    high, Think about this. In this country you have to have a license, show some proficiency, whatever, to do most anything you wish. BUT, the most important job anyone can have, raising a child, NOTHING! vm, At my pizza shop some years ago, some asshole had left their dog in a lock car in the summer. Oh, they left the window down an inch or so. BIG DEAL! It was quite obvious the animal was stressed. I had gone back into my shop and was coming back out with a hammer to bust out a window when the idiot/owner shows up! I was as close to blasting someone as I ever have been. I talked to the police later and they told me it would have been unlikely they would have done anything to me had I busted the window and the idiot called them. Next time, I won't wait!
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Working uterus + viable sperm = instant parents. No test or employment record required. To be adoptive parent-microscope up the ass background checks, employment checks, credit checks + seven years of supervised experience as foster parent, then, we'll think about it. What is wrong with this picture ?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    This happened in Kentucky. That's not surprising.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    It would have been better bringing the baby inside for the single mothers to babysit.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    I once thought someone brought a ten year old boy to the strip club, turns out it 4 foot dyke.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Makes me rethink my opposition to capital punishment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion