tuscl

Major Credit Cards Accepted

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 3:52 PM
At the club today I met a new 22-year-old dancer with dark hair and a nice rack. After one dance in VIP, she pulled down my zipper and started to suck. I had to restrain her because I wasn't going to get extras today, and I told her I was too low on cash for a blow job. She then pulled out of her purse a little credit card swipe device and attached it to her cell phone. She was able to accept credit card payments! I declined. I'm not about to let a whore get my credit card information. I also don't like this development, because telling dancers I'm low on money is a useful and tactful way to turn them down. Has anyone else encountered a dancer who can accept credit cards? An unrelated but disturbing note: Watching the news tonight, I noticed that the dancer resembled Casey Anthony, the young woman on trial for killing her little daughter.

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yea. Similar story to yours. She even had a legitimate business that would appear on your bill.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    The only ones I've seen they swipe the card in their ass crack! :)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    jack you can still tell them you're low on money and that you don't have your credit card with you. i'd never let a stripper or strip club have my cc# btw.
  • derekfromcharlotte
    13 years ago
    Ha. Does this allow the option to later dispute charge for service not to your satisfaction? Actually you can pay by paypal - where they can't re-run the charge. I did thus once and a dancer suggested it she was college student -but finding a dancer with mobile paypal ap and understand how it works is slim chance. Easier than a card swiped though for sure. Yes- there's an ap for that.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I've stopped using the old "I don't have enough cash" and moved on to "It's not in my budget tonight." Takes some serious willpower on my part, because they often try to find out how much I have. Something along the lines of "I have enough but I'm not going to spend it" usually works.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'm stuck on saying maybe later when dancers want a dance and I don't want to spend the money. Maybe I should say check back in 30 minutes to an hour. I could say not right now but some dancers will take that as an invitation to try harder right now to get that dance. Fortunately I've never run into credit card swiping dancers who start sucking first. In my opinion if they suck first without asking, it should be a free extra if all you agreed to was the dance.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I am surprised the club allows her to take credit cards because they want the customers to use their 10-20% cash advance/funny money option in the club.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    No way, no how am I going to give a stripper that information on my card. I'll spend what I like in cash and if they don't like it. Too bad.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Jack: Impressive she had the device. More impressive you resisted the impulse buy.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Why swipe the ass crack too much shit there when pussy works much better
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    Lol. First time that I encountered one of those things was 3 weeks ago from a guy selling books on enlightenment. When he showed me that the first thing I thought was going to get scammed from a book seller. I said no way! lol. Never saw it from a stripper though that would be funny. I would only ever use one of those things if I had some sort of charge card or pay pal card that is secure. Otherwise, I wouldn't risk my information.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Jackslash: WHat's disturbing about that? I find Casey Anthony VERY attractive... I would hit that in a heartbeat!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion