tuscl

What was your best dance

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 9:16 AM
How did your best lap dance go? Was there alot of grinding that made it special, or did you just like how the dancer treated you. I've given guys the best dance they ever had at a strip club and some guys the worst, no lap dance is ever the same. So, what to you is considered a good lap dance?

21 comments

• Philip A. Stein
    13 years ago
    For some reason, "A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying" keeps playing over and over in my head.
  • R.Giskard
    13 years ago
    The best dances I've ever had were when the dancer enjoyed herself as much as I did. No matter how far it went or didn't, extras or not, the more she enjoyed it the more I did.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    That's a secret. If I told you what really turned me on, you might try to take advantage of me and clean my wallet out.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Although there have been a few exceptions, overall, the best LD's were at St. James. I like slow and sensual, nipple sucking while she caresses my neck and head while she purrs in my ear. Leading to kitty play and DATY.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    The best dances I've had all started with the girl getting down on her knees.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm in the slow and sensual camp. And there's gotta be mutual intimate touching involved.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    lillybilly - do you have a cheerleader outfit?
  • pjsands
    13 years ago
    Bed dances at wildside caberet rocked! Too bad a jealous boyfriend burnt the place down!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Had a great lap dance years ago when the girl had on a long sequined gown and elbow-length gloves. She didn't take much off, just sat in your lap and did the best impression of a girl who wanted to fuck you and devour you. Another time the girl did some slow grinding, nibbling through the pants, allowed lots of nipple sucking and fingering, did some kissing on my neck and ears, lots of stick shifting, even snuck her hand into my pants. She liked to position my dick so the head was barely peeking above the waistband and she covered it up with my shirt tail. Then she could sneak some quick licks and sucks. Drove me nuts.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    For me it's all about the tease and anticipation. I can get a quick emotionless fuck at home any time I want. It's the buildup and the thought of what's coming next that I like. Best dance I've had, I have the girl a hundred bucks and told her to let me know when it was used up...45 minutes later I walked out of the LD area a very happy man who'd been kept on the edge of ecstasy the entire time!
  • how
    13 years ago
    Best was probably when the dancer decided mid-dance to "go too far," and we went way too far. The kissing was so intense it seemed like she wanted to consume me. And the rest was something for which neither of us were prepared. We made a bit of a mess...
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    A latina dancer at Follies one time rubbed herself all over me, purred in my ear and whispered in my ear. Still get warm fuzzies thinking about that dance.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    I'd have to say that my ex-gf gave me the best lapdances, as foreplay. She liked to ride my dick without actually fucking, getting herself off and usually me too. I got a clothes-on dance almost that good once, from a girl in a SoCal club -- not the hottest by most people's standards, but cute in an art school chick kind of way. And damn, did she know how to move. Great personality too, a lighthearted GFE experience. Whomever gets to fuck her every night is a lucky man.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Anytime a load is left inside or all over a stripper
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    of course I recommend condom use for fucking, no condom for sucking see the condom topic
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Haven't had it, as of now!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    We were all alone in VIP, I had on gym shorts; commando, pulled aside. She took her bottoms off, and we proceeded to do a lap dance that got her so wet we made that squishy, squishy sound as she shoved her pussy against me harder and harder. Lots of DFK, titty and ass grabbing, until she collapsed in a moaning heap on my lap as I reached a body wrenching climax. Then we stood up, I paid her $60, she asked me if I would buy her a drink and I said no and we both headed off to the restrooms to clean up. We did just about the same routine every week for about six months. I never fucked her, and never bought her a drink either.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    The best lap dance I ever had started with the dancer unbuttoning my shirt and grinding me practically non stop through 5 songs. There was lots of nibbling, and licking. In the second song she pulled down my pants and ground on my underwear. I don't know how I lasted through the next 4 songs.
  • SomeDetroitGuy
    13 years ago
    My suggestion to any dancer - make it personal. Eye contact, watch what he enjoys and do more of that, enthusiastic kissing (if you're up for that), but most of all you have to enjoy what you're doing. Yeah, lots of the guys here want extras but I've had great lapdances with very little touching because the dancer seemed to really enjoy it and I've had horrible extras because there was no passion, no affection and she madenot clear she was just trying to rush.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I agree with mutton - build up the fantasy -- I've had dances where there has been decent grinding, but the girl was just going through the motions. No passion, no eye contact and didn't look like she cared, therefore I didn't care to give them a lot of my money. But the dancers who make you feel like you are the only one in the room, there is a lot of touching involved and at least look like they are enjoying themselves didn't necessarily have to be the best stick shifter (although that is always a plus).
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i've had some extremely enjoyable dances, but like clubber says i haven't had the best dance yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion