tuscl

do i have a chance? / any ideas?

LeeH
Georgia
Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:05 AM
I'm phasing out of the hobby (at least for a while) as it's not "doing it" for me these days. But there's one thing on my SC bucket list that I really want to check off. First, some background: * In Georgia, to hold any job in a SC, you have to get a ridiculously expensive license from the gov't, and it's only good for one club. * The only plus of the license is that it's good for any job in that club. So when one of my faves got pregnant, she danced til she showed, then waitressed at the same club for the rest of her pregnancy. * Boomer's (a SC here) is only a night-time club (no day shift). * One of the bartenders there (and she might also be mgmt) is a former dancer at that same club, and (frankly) the hottest girl in the joint. Call her 'B'. * Dancers don't have to get on stage until a customer comes in, and sadly, some weeknights, this doesn't happen for 2 hours or more (after they open). Mostly, the dancers just sit around when this happens, but occasionally one will dance just to show a new move to another dancer or something. By now you probably know where I'm headed -- I want to get B up on that stage. She can do it, legally. And I figure if I go in before any other customers, maybe that'll reduce any self-consciousness she might have. You think I have a snowball's chance of success? Any tips on how to proceed?

18 comments

• Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Money talks
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Ask her, show her $$$$$
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Why don't you fuck her instead?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    As Stiletto25 says, money talks.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    No, I wanted her to do this out of the goodness of her heart, or maybe even pay me. I.E. the $$$$ part, I know. Was hoping for a little more. ;-)
  • stripclubspy
    13 years ago
    Pay YOU? are you crazy? Good luck with that.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Seriously, offer her some money. Either directly, by tipping her, or indirectly, by offering to buy a VIP or something after she's done. By all means, encourage her in other ways too, but as stiletto says, the money is going to talk the loudest.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    At Bandaids in Phoenix, two of the bartenders were former dancers. Both of them danced on stage occasionally and I got one of them to come out from behind the bar one night and give me lap dances. I figured it was the result of: 1) consistent good tipping direct to the bartenders; 2) complimenting them on their hot looks (easy to do, since it was true), and 3) commiserating with them about how most of the girls there could dance worth shit (and the experienced former dancers could show them how to do it). But agree, you ave no chance without $$ in play somehow.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Meant, of course, "couldn't dance worth shit".
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    and sex sells
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Tell her of your thoughts and how much of a tip is in it for her. But don't expect an answer that night. Because if she did it spur of the moment the other dancers will be resentfull of her elbowing in on their turf. That could lead to some retaliation that would definitly not be worth the money you paid. Some clubs have 'new dancer nights' or whatever. That would be a good choice, but given the local laws they may not.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Alot the girls who aren't strippers who work in strip clubs are still willing to have sex for money. Just bring it up.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    stripclubspy, a link you might find helpful: [view link]
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    harrydave, going pretty well on the compliment part. She has on multiple occasions come over to me, thinking I wanted her attention, and I've (mock-sheepishly) admitted that I was just staring at her. ;-)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Lee - I hope you have better luck than the guy I overheard trying to (loudly) talk the (hot female) bartender into doing a VIP with him. Embarrassing as hell to be shot down in public like that. (Maybe the fact that he wanted to do the cheapest VIP room available and use his "VIP points" had something to do with it). Anyway, I'm sure you would handle it in a much more discrete & urbane fashion.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I'm phasing out of the hobby (at least for a while) as it's not "doing it" for me these days" That's crazy talk, BTW.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    @steve229, actually you give me an idea. Seeing as how this is a no-contact-no-how-no-way club, a VIP doesn't mean any extra commitment for the dancer, but would be private, so if she is self-conscious, maybe that'd help, too -- though I'd bring it up a lot smoother than that goof you cited. Extra ace up my sleeve. And, yeah, I know that phasing out is "crazy talk". I think I just need a break to where I can appreciate naked boobies again. ;-)
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Money Talks but you need to realize that for someone to be able to lose their job, that would mean you would need a shitload of money. I once offered a waitress (ex dancer) $200 for one dance, 10 times the price of a single dance, she declined.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion