Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Penthouse Detroit Stripper Sues, Alleges Club is a Brothel

joesparty

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

See the videos for the details, and the reader comments on the site are priceless!

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Sex acts in the Penthouse Club? I think I speak for every patron in saying that I am shocked at these baseless charges.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Tell her to come dance in Ohio!

This news coverage will probably increase business at PH for the next few weeks.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yes,jackslash. The Detroit churches would never, ever, let such debauchery occur. That stripper must be fucked up in the head. The Penthouse Club has always been a model club. (If you believe that, I have several bridges for sale)

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

vince,

As you know, I have prayed at many Detroit area churches - Holy Subi's Pentecostal; St. Bogarts Orthodox, the two branches of The Sepulchre of Brother Henry Hamilton; and The Coliseum of All the Lost Souls.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Whiney little cunt.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

She is just jealous that the girls giving extras were banking and she could not compete.

Profile picture for gk
gk
•

It sounds like this woman is psychologicaly unstable. The real problem seems to be the need to weed out such types before they are hired.

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

@farmerart: Is that prayed or preyed?

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

She should join stripperweb and vent her frustrations

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement