tuscl

Penthouse Detroit Stripper Sues, Alleges Club is a Brothel

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 4:09 AM
[view link] See the videos for the details, and the reader comments on the site are priceless!

9 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    Sex acts in the Penthouse Club? I think I speak for every patron in saying that I am shocked at these baseless charges.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Tell her to come dance in Ohio! This news coverage will probably increase business at PH for the next few weeks.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes,jackslash. The Detroit churches would never, ever, let such debauchery occur. That stripper must be fucked up in the head. The Penthouse Club has always been a model club. (If you believe that, I have several bridges for sale)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    vince, As you know, I have prayed at many Detroit area churches - Holy Subi's Pentecostal; St. Bogarts Orthodox, the two branches of The Sepulchre of Brother Henry Hamilton; and The Coliseum of All the Lost Souls.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Whiney little cunt.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    She is just jealous that the girls giving extras were banking and she could not compete.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    It sounds like this woman is psychologicaly unstable. The real problem seems to be the need to weed out such types before they are hired.
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    @farmerart: Is that prayed or preyed?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    She should join stripperweb and vent her frustrations
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion