tuscl

Dancer's ATF

We had a thread on here a while back about whether you would divulge the identity of your ATF. Several of you said that you would not, even to fellow TUSCLers, and some said not even to your best friends. You were afraid of creating a rush on your girl and you wanted to keep the treasure to yourself.

Let's turn it around. What do you think dancers do? Do they jealously guard the identity of their best customers back in the dressing room? Do they blab all about it, even inflating the dollar amounts? Are they honest about what extras may have been given? Do they talk freely, but guard their catch zealously? What do you think is their usual MO?

19 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    They talk. Do they tell the truth? Probably not. Do they brag about how much they got from a PL for little, if any, effort? Yep. Do they keep the actual identity or description of the PL to themselves to protect the source of income. Yep. Do they throw our business cards in the wastebasket? Yep. Might a dancer fish out that card and call you? Not likely, but it might happen.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Like you guys have said, dancers DEFINITELY talk and I'm sure they overstate the money they receive from a regular. I also know from the ones I've dealt with that they DO get jealous if he's "stolen" from them, especially by someone whom they've bragged to her about. That's when the claws come out...trust me.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I've been privy to many unfiltered conversations between dancers that gab with each other while sitting at my table. Apparently they don't care that I'm sitting there listening. And since I visit this particular club alot, they probably assume that I don't care what they're saying, since they aren't talking about me.

I've noticed that the dancers that genuinely get along with each other and have worked together for years will help each other to snag new customers, or even to share customers between them. It shocked me the first few times I overheard them comparing notes about several regulars in the club that day. When I asked them if they talk about me that way, they just looked at each other and grinned. Guess I got my answer.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Again, I like Lopaw's comments. I had a club once where about five dancers were faves of mine. They all knew each other better, because of that. When I have more than one fave in a club, I always encourage them to get to know each other. I like it when that happens. It was like a small happy family. I made sure, though, that I treated them all alike--meaning I got the same number of dances from them each time. It worked very well. They couldn't have possibly had anything to lie about, about me. I alwsys told them I treated them all the same.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    I am a dancer and I would not like my customers dropping my real name in the real world ( I only give out my real name to my favs) so I dont drop my customers names to anyone or divulge any information about them. Things are best kept private in my opinion
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Girls that make a good living don't divulge it to the other dancers. If I'm asked I always downplay what I've made. I'd rather not be robbed after work by some girls pimp.
    As for talking about customers, girls usually keep info about their regulars to themselves.
    I have a lot of regulars.I have about four that I genuinely care about to the point where, if I weren't to see them again, Id think about them and hope their lives were okay. I definetly don't talk to anyone else about them
  • boatmonkey
    13 years ago
    While the girls definitely don't like to be talked about by the customers with other dancers, "behind their backs" in other words, they do sit with nothing to do for long periods and I'm sure they talk about us regulars when we aren't there. Like most everywhere else, the "good" is not as interesting to share as the "bad" and the "ugly" so I think the dancers chat about the oddballs most. But they definitely talk about their regulars as well as their newbies.

As far as sharing info about my ATF, I know her to be an honest, good-hearted, hard-working single mother with two teenage children who has stripped for at least ten years because the schedule allows her to be with her kids so much. I'm glad to send new business to her simply because I can't support her all by myself. If I could find her a good man in his early 40's who would love and appreciate her, I would act as Cupid. And if she fell for him, he would be one lucky man - hell, she treats me great and I'm just a customer! LOL
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I go to clubs for my entertainment. I really do not care what they do when I am not there.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    A couple of years ago, when I was involved with OTC Gal. There were a couple of three week periods when we weren't seeing each other. During one of those periods, I went to a SC.

When she found out, she flew into a rage.
  • biggb011
    13 years ago
    as everyone has stated, most dancers want there life kept private. which makes me wonder, privacy issues come up alot on here, am i the only guy on here that uses a fake name when im at the sc?? ive maybe told 1 or 2 girls my real name in a sc, ever! actually im going to make that a topic...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    big,

Of the hundreds of dancers I've interacted with in my 40 or so years of SC, I can count on one hand those that know much of anything about me. And on one finger those that know a lot.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've never met a dancer who admitted to sharing specific info about what she did for me or how much I spent on her; most, like stiletto above, don't want to tempt their peers into trying to steal away a paying customer. There have been a number of other dancers who've *claimed* to know such things, but I consider that to be SS on their part.

Some might, but I don't think most dancers are going to share information that might prompt or enable others to poach their customers. That's an opinion based on my observations, and not any kind of rigorous study.
  • Yoda
    13 years ago
    Q:What do you think dancers do? Do they jealously guard the identity of their best customers back in the dressing room?
    A: Well, they can try but every dancer in a club pretty much knows who is dancing for who, how often and for how long.

Q:Do they blab all about it, even inflating the dollar amounts?
    A: Some do like to exaggerate dollar amounts either from one customer or in general.

Q:Are they honest about what extras may have been given?
    A: No.

Q:Do they talk freely, but guard their catch zealously?
    A: There are very few secrets when it comes to the generalities of who is dancing for who. There is very little honesty when it comes to other things. Smart dancers go in, do their job and go home without getting too involved in the BS.

• LeeH
    13 years ago
    It varies by dancer and your "relationship" with her. My last 2 faves (in 2 different clubs) knew that they were getting a hefty chunk of change from me, and so they'd spread a little wealth.

For instance, after a VIP with S, if I was gonna stick around and hang with her some more after she took a break and/or made the rounds, she *insisted* that I get LDs in the meantime.

Or after a VIP with T, she'd pick a friend or two that she knew was having a financially bad night and ask if I'd buy a dance or two from them.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    LeeH: I've heard rumors of that sort of behaviour, but I've never actually seen it in the wild. :)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I am not a regular at any club so I can not be any dancer's ATF. I do know that dancers are curious about their co-workers and their actions with customers.

On one of my club visits (a club with a public VIP area) I was delighted to receive a BJ from a lovely dancer. On another trip to the VIP for more lap dances the girl I was with quizzed me about BJ girl. Apparently BJ girl had never been observed doing this sort of extra and the dressing room was all abuzz about it. The second girl was really curious about how much I had paid BJ girl.

I lied through my teeth. Told the second girl that BJ girl was a champion - best BJ of my life and paid her $500 for the pleasure. Second girl went mute not offering me any extras.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    farmerart - I guess the real question is, how much did you -actually- pay? :p
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    gmd, once I had done VIP with either of them, they knew that (at least, metaphorically) I had shot my wad with them, and that LDs with them would be anti-climactic.

Plus, if it was early enough to pick up another customer for VIP or a number of LDs, I would encourage them to go for it. So part of it may have been in return for my being a nice guy and cutting them loose.

And as for S, specifically, I think she's not really a spotlight hog. She retired as a stripper at the ripe old age of 23 and has a more "normal" job that's fairly behind-the-scenes for her, but pushing others into the spotlight.
  • 9thClient
    13 years ago
    Once you're a proven regular of a particular girl, in my experience I was guarded pretty carefully by that particular girl. Guarded to the point that many of the other girls wouldn't even approach me when my regular girl was in the club. There were always a few new girls who would venture forth to test me, but the old-guard girls would stay away. Now, when my regular is not in the club, I get more proposition traffic than most guys in the club.

As for whether they talk about other guys, my experience is also yes. I know many of her other regulars first (and in some cases, last) names, their professions, their marital problems, the kind of cars they drive and all sorts of little details about them. It is my full expectation that her other regulars may know the same about me, to the extent the girls know anything about me. It really makes no difference to me what the girls or their regulars know about me - but I can understand why some of these other guys would not want this information shared.

According to my ATF girls, they have very little to do with the other girls in the club. They don't divulge earnings to the other girls, probably to prevent them from trying to poach their regulars.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion