tuscl

What do you think?

Thursday, April 7, 2011 2:09 PM
A customer of mine recently asked me to do something for him... he's a regular, comes in about 4-5 times p/year - I work @ the rhino in lv. When he comes in he makes me very happy $$ :) so I like to please him when possible! He asked me to tweet during my shifts, "just say anything," he said.. it turns him on, which IS hot... So.. here I am! I have been doing this now for a few weeks and it's REALLY fun (is that wierd?) Oh well, I'm just doing as I'm told, that's what we do right?? Anyway here's my 'twitter' name @kristlfoxx if you would like to 'follow' my antics. So, I guess let me know what you think and if you do follow- have fun with me! And be ready to stay up late!! :) kristl

15 comments

• txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I think it would be a waste of time.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    if you like keep doing it
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Definitely goes right to the top of my 'to-do' list. #1. Stay up late (or get up early) to follow bubble head Las Vegas stripper on twitter. #2. Go to dentist forB 6 root canals after viptease signs off. #3 Listen to polka music (or Justin Bieber) 24 hrs. non-stop. #4. Shop at Wally World. #6. Take bath in Arctic Ocean. #7. Send all my personal info to Nigerian prince who knows what happened to my great-grandfather's estate. #8. Stick dick in meat grinder. #9 Eat entire barrel of KFC so I can shit green for entire week. #[view link] 100,000 shares of Bre-X (wait - did that in 1993). #11.Sell 100,000 shares of Bre-X.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    not new. know several dancers who are always on their phones tweeting or chatting with guys/customers. gets kind of annoying if they're setting with you....okay, okay it annoys the shit out of me! might want to think about that while you're keeping everyone out of the club 'entertained'.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "#1. Stay up late (or get up early) to follow bubble head Las Vegas stripper on twitter." LOL! Besides English, Art speaks SS. (And I still haven't stopped laughing...)
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    BTW, for #5 how about "Drill for crude in my own head."
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    sanitago - I would hate if that happened around here. I know some dancers are pretty active on their phones, etc. but not when they're with me or customers in general. Unless I'm getting their number/BBM. haha. But what really caught me here was - 4 to 5 times per year? That doesn't sound like too much of a regular, to be honest. I guess we all have different perceptions of what a regular is.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    CTQ: #12. Learn how to count.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Your twitter posts make no sense. Just a bunch of words mashed together, you're not accomplishing what you're trying to do. It's not working, use proper english when being naughty and it will come out better
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    hmmmm, # 8 doesn't sound like fun to me, farmerart. And I see you have eaten at KFC, too. LOL
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Does KFC really make you shit green?
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    Sure does, txtittyfan. One guy even told me he shit green feathers.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    That's gotta tickle.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I can tweet right here even though I've never sent tweet messages. I'll try. "Been working on taxes all night instead of visiting strip clubs. sucks!" How is that? I wouldn't have enjoyed the strip clubs knowing I need to get taxes done though.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'm doing a great job of saving money. It really is a lot easier to save money if you only visit one night out of 4 or 5 weeks. I didn't plan on cutting back that much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion