tuscl

Top 10 Qualities for an ATF

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, April 1, 2011 3:21 AM
I was thinking about the qualities I look for in an ATF. These are the top 10 qualities I feel she should have. 1. Sense of humor 2. Intelligence 3. Sincere 4. Kind 5. Honest 6. Thrifty 7. Reliable 8. Trustworthy 9. Good conversationalist 10. A pure heart

13 comments

• Fenster
    13 years ago
    Hmmmm ... that's pretty close to the Boy Scout Oath ... hmmmm ....
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Let me evaluate my ATF. 1. Sense of humor Check! 2. Intelligence Check! 3. Sincere Check! 4. Kind Check! 5. Honest Check! 6. Thrifty Check! Check! 7. Reliable Check! 8. Trustworthy Check! 9. Good conversationalist Sort of an accent problem. 10. A pure heart Check! Not bad.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    She doesn't bite when my dick is in her mouth!!
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Here, here, Vince. I notice that sexual chemistry is missing from the list. Perhaps it's implied, given the setting in which we meet our ATFs. My ATF is my ATF because she has all of the 10 attributes on your list, AND because we click well in the VIP. I always leave happy after seeing her no matter what happened that day.
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    Agreed Joe. Good chemistry is a big factor along with the 10 others mentioned.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Jack, you left punctuality off of the list. I see reliable, but punctuality is extremely important to me.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    jack: You forgot the primary one: fucks well.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Wow, after seeingthat initial list I had to look again and make sure I was in tuscl and not Cosmo or one of the other chick mags. ;) I'm with vm and gmd. Now I'll add friendly and funny to the mix, and perhaps agree that a certain level of trustworthiness is needed, but I'm looking for a fun girl to fuck and hang with, not a wife of GF.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    big tits big tits big tits big tits oh, did i mention BIG TITS !!!!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Thrifty?? Don't think that's in the stripper DNA.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    1. Sucks cock really well 2. Sucks cock really well ... 10. Sucks cock really well
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Yeah... as Steve229 pointed out... don't understand how thrifty fits into the list. I would replace thrifty with chemistry. Also missing... where is her physicial appearance on the list. She has to have the physical traits that turn me on, in order to make it as my ATF. How about... 1. Chemistry 2. Sense of humor 3. Looks (physical traits that attact me) 4. Delivers / meets my needs 5. Honesty / Sincerity 6. Kindness 7. Good conversationalist 8. Reliability / punctuality 9. Trustworthiness 10. big tits / sucks cock really well (added for 10" and Dougster) (note: I don't care if she has big tits or not - in fact, I prefer smaller... and as far as cock sucking talents go, as long as she sucks it, I am not going to complain about technique)
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Yeah, size of tits is not everything IMO I prefer a more average (to a bit above average) natural size.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion