tuscl

Hugs

Monday, March 28, 2011 5:29 PM
Hugs from dancers are a good thing (usually). Some of my favorites: - The arms thrown around the neck hug (usually accompanied by a kiss on the cheek) - The full body, arms around the shoulders hug - The sly, sideways, arms around the waist hug - The catch you from behind while you're sitting down arms around the neck hug Any others?

21 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    Oh, and this post's for looneylarry: I was getting some lap dances from this girl I'm sweet on, so I was being extra nice to her. Paid her for 5 dances and threw in a nice tip. She thanked me, then lunched forward and hugged me tight around my ribcage. Now like a lot of strippers, because of all the pole work and such they do, this girl was a lot stronger than she looked and she was really squeezing me hard. I felt like I was in an Ivan Koloff front bear hug. Just when I thought I might have to headbutt her to get her off me, she finally let go. I think I might have some bruised ribs, though. So what's up with that?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Hugs are good. The more contact with mostly naked hot chicks, the better.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Ha, I didn't know that I was the designated PL submissive to Amazon wrestlers around here. Thanks, steve. You must have have pictured me as Jerry Lewis's Nutty Professor getting uncomfortably squeezed. lol
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I saw a t-shirt some customer was wearing "Hugs not drugs"
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    My favorite is the frontal piggy ride hug. She jumps up on you and raps and locks her legs around your waste and puts her boobs right in your face. (also known as the standing fuck hug). Just grab her butt cheeks and hang on!
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    I like the boob-hugs best. Both arms around you and she squeezes her chest against you.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    I like steve229's recent two topics! They are among those I enjoy most in the club. As for the hug, at my very first or the second to my ATF, she asked me to hug her as tight as possible during VIP time. She said she lacked sense of security. I also enjoy hugging her tightly, squeezing her flat tits on to my chest. (I think flat tits make it relatively easier to hug tightly.) However, when we stand, it's really hard for us to hug in a "normal" way, because she is just a little bit shorter than me, thus when she is on her dancer shoes, she is significant taller than me. So most of the gestures listed by Steve229 is beyond me... What a pity!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Once hugged a hot friend of mine, a new bride, at her wedding. She was so small that my hands went all the way around and I got a pretty good squeeze of her tits in the front. Didn't mean to, and I don't think she noticed or minded, after all it was her wedding day. Lucky damn groom, though. Maybe you guys can give it a try sometime with the right girl. But you have to give them a real good squeeze, a real bear hug (and bare hug).
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Can't think of any special ways, and they are all good. Well all, except those from unwanted dancers that sneak up behind me!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Jack--I've had that hug and it was fun. Made me work on my hamstrings.
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    After ITC recently the dancer amd I walked out shoulder over shoulder grinning. Got a real hug afterward
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I seem to always give or get hugs after ITC time, a hug and a tip and i'm out the door.. just always been that way, thought it was normal to hug them? Never had the standing fuck hug, lol.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    She jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist? That would be delightful for me but I have yet to encounter a dancer with legs long enough to accomplish this contortion around my waist!!
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    ^^ To me this seems like SS to the supreme, I've yet to see a dancer act that giddy when I arrive no matter how much cash I spend, and prefer it that way to be honest. Anything else to me would seem fake, I can't suspend my disbelief that far, maybe she is just extremely happy her paycheck came through the door, eh?
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Hugs can be ok if she is not wearing perfume, but if she is then I want no part of a hug. I cannot count the number of times I have walked out of a club smelling like cheap perfume and my wife does my laundry, so often I end up having to ditch the shirt. There is one scent in particular that I seem to smell a lot. It is strong, cloying and sticks to your clothes forever unless a good washing is applied. Get this scent on a single jacket or shirt and it is guaranteed to make your whole suitcase stink. I have dubbed it "Eau du Skank." Those hugs where they sneak up behind you and rub themselves all over my back are the worst because there is no chance to fend them off in advance.
    13 years ago
    All hugs are good. I don't categorize their technique.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @rickdugan - maybe I'm alone in this, but sometimes the smell of a perfume can be a sexy touch. I typically don't mind this at all. ;)
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    gsv, I don't see how having the possibility of your wife finding out and having to throw away a (possibly even an expensive or nice) shirt "a sexy touch", Maybe read someones entire post before replying? have a nice day ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    gsv: You would mind if you've ever smelled the type of perfume rick is talking about. Whether its actually the same one or not, i don't know, but I know exactly the *type* he's talking about. Talk about a stench!
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I've left a couple of times smelling like perfume before too, but that doesn't bother me. Like the rest of you, I really like hugs too. For me, it usually happens when I'm on the way out after I've chatted and enjoyed a lap dance from a dancer. However, this one dancer, at a club that I often go to,gives me a hug whenever she see's me. I only go to the club once or twice a month at the most, but she remembers me because I've gotten like 4 lap dancers from her.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Yep.. definitely love the hugs... the longer the better... Usually received when I see my girls and when I leave (and many in between). It's always nice when your CFs will come runnin' to see you and give you a BIG hug and kiss and really show they are glad to see you. (a nice touch, whether faked or not)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion