tuscl

Best Clubs in DC/MD For Mileage & Extras?

Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:20 AM
What are the best clubs in the DC/Baltimore/MD area for mileage and extras?

10 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Good Guys. The last time I was there, the girls were awesome, and were grabbing my hands and making me squeeze their nipples. One of them even stuck her finger in her pussy and rubbed it on my upper lip! I left it there so I could smell it all night long.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Wow. Not a single review contributed... Paper Moon in Springfield. Tell them CT sent you.
  • Moose42
    13 years ago
    The block on Baltimore Street in Baltimore, except the Hustler Club. Staying in Baltimore and a few blocks away from the Block is Scores. It's a nice place with beautiful girls, and my ATF is my ATF because she offered extras.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    strip clubs in D.C.? I know Baltimore has many
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    On East Baltimore Street in Baltimore, the Central District Police Station is within shouting distance of the infamous Block. Might inquire there as to which Block clubs are the best for extras.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Stadium Club in DC but only if you have the money for it.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Stadium Club in DC but only if you have the money for it" Bring a credit card, no, make that 2 credit cards.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    fuck it! why take a chance? bring 4 credit cards and some krugerrands! and don't forget the crack.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    cuck, you are obviously new here, which is why these guys have posted less than great intel on DC. Shame on them - they were new too once, but I guess that is the nature of these things. Anyway, let me help you out. Archibald's is your best bet in downtown DC. Hell, even when you walk up to the place it oozes the promise, not with the club itself but its helpful location next to an upstairs pub owned by the same folks. The whole thing just feels good and seedy. However, remember where you are. DC is filled with expensive lawyers and lobbyists, so a girl's panties are not going to get moist over a few $20s. You will need to establish yourself with some serious spending and show the girl that you are interested and that you are not an LW. Once you have spent about $500 or so ITC, then she will start to let you get away with a lot more. Remember DC is technically no contact with no VIP/CR, but some reaching under the table is def. on the menu after you start to grease her skids. In fact, after spending that kind of cash you are downright entitled, no? But you gotta' spend big first. Anyway, good luck!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Boys, boys, boys !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion