tuscl

What this information suggests?

Sunday, March 20, 2011 6:19 PM
My ATF tells me she has birth-control shot, also she is single. What that means??? Except that she learns a lesson from her inadvertent pregnancy after being drunk, I could not figure out anything good out of this combination. What jump into my mind is unprotected sex (from "birth-control shot" part) with different males (from "being single" part). Actually to persuade myself, I would rather go with "learning a lesson from last pregnancy", and having birth-control shot is only in case of unlikely events, not on a basis of regular needs... Otherwise, that really scares me, especially since I just saw sinclair's latest post...

12 comments

• sinclair
    13 years ago
    Single + birth control means she fucks. Not necessarily bareback. She may just use the birth control as a safety net in case a condom breaks. Then again, she may be going bareback with her baby's daddy, but does not want another baby. Too bad she wasn't on birth control when she got knocked up; it would have made her life alot simpler.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    She might not be single, but still with the deadbeat boyfriend. Remember most strippers lie and tell us they are single. They think we are more likely to drop money on them when we don't think there is another man in the picture.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    If just means "she fucks", I'm totally okay. I understand that here is in the U.S. (not the Confucius culture countries, though even there things are starting change!), and college girls fuck, too! (I know the Duke female student's sex diary.) Thanks for the relieving point that birth-control shot does not necessarily mean unprotected sex!
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    She would be foolish to have unprotected sex with lots of different guys...stds (herpes, chlamydia, etc.) are very rampant in this country.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    This means you should always wear a condom when you stick it in her.
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    i'll go even farther than jack. you should always use a condom with anyone you are having sex with, unless you can verify that she has tested disease free. no exceptions. ever.
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    How did the subject of her being on birth control come up to begin with? Guys there are girls out there that can't stand condoms and don't use them. There are also many guys who will pay out the ass for BBFS. Why didn't you just ask her what the statement was suppose to mean! Maybe she was hinting she wanted you as a monogamous partner. I personally believe every female should be on some sort of BC and use a condom for intercourse. Shit - wrap that baby twice in some instances.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    er...that comes from mention of woman's period, which originally comes from a discussion about the smell of pussy...thus nothing to do with "monogamous partner" yet...
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    In this day and age, there is almost no such thing as an accidental pregnancy from consensual sex.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    "every female should be on some sort of BC" now that's damn funny.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    jackoff: "I personally believe every female should be on some sort of BC and use a condom for intercourse. " Too bad georgemicrobrain's mother wasn't subject to that rule.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Dougster, I see your mama finally answered your phone calls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion