tuscl

Attractiveness & Standards

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:11 PM
Hello my lecherous friends, I was thinking about this earlier and you all would definitely be the people to ask. How stringent are your standards about who (stripper or otherwise) you will bang? About a week ago I went on a date with this chick I met online (not through AFF, thanks for the recommendation on that one), and found out the hard way that her profile pictures were severely out of date and misleading. I invented some pretext to leave early and bugged out. Also, I was hanging out with a friend of mine who told me he was seeing a girl for the past few months and getting pretty consistent sex from her. I ended up meeting her later and was totally unimpressed. She was pudgy and had a chubby face. Personally, I wouldn't have sex with her even if she offered. She wasn't hideous, but she wasn't anything special. I know some people are of the philosophy "a nut's a nut", but I simply can't operate that way. A pretty face is an absolute must for me, nonnegotiable. The biggest thing that I think makes my standards eliminate so many potential hookups is my preference in weight; I personally find even being a slight bit overweight disgusting, and I could never get past that, even beer goggles are futile. So, what are your views? Have they always been that way, and If not, what changed them?

32 comments

• deogol
    13 years ago
    Healthy goes a long ways for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Agree with the face comment, a little pudginess won't put me off; I try not to be a hypocrite. :) Attitude and personality count for a lot, too. Good, health skin is definitely a plus.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    I know some people are of the philosophy "a nut's a nut", but I simply can't operate that way. ^^ same here snake ;) i've passed on alot of free pussy over the years because the lady didn't meet my standards.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, Officer Plissken. I think we all wish you luck in your pursuit of happiness. In my younger days, yes, pretty was one of the major considerations, but not always. Whatever makes you happy is fine with me. As I grew older, pretty is still good, but personality and kindness take more precedence. I've had it with golddiggers. I've dated some absolutely stunning non-dancers, but eliminated them as I found out it was all about the money. I won't eliminate an attractive woman if she has a few extra pounds. Most of us accumulate as we age. If she is nice to me, that goes a long, long way.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Everyone has their own taste. I agree with your face comment though, I need that too. Snake, you said " I find even a slight bit overweight disgusting". To me, some girls are thick (which I like) and some are fat (which I don't like). Snake, what do you consider to be overweight? Do you think Kim Kardashian is overweight? Just trying to get an idea of what you consider to be fat/and or overweight.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    I agree with Snake and only get turned on by girls that are totally fit. I can accept other minor flaws but a petite body is a must for me if I am paying for it. I see a lot of guys who get dances and more from thicker girls but not for me. It may be hipocritical since my body is far from perfect but since I am the one paying I will purchase the type that appeals to me. In most clubs this means I have a lot of competition for the dancer I want.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Hot and horny is the perfect mix.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Snake, sounds like you are picking up lying bitches off of POF or something. Those women always put down one "body type" category slimmer than what they really are. For example, a "few extra pounds" woman will lie and mark down "average" and an "average" woman will lie and say she's "athletic". Many will just post photos of their head or boobs and up to try to deceive you. Rule of 3/4: No more than 3/4 my weight. No more than 3/4 my age.
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    Snake - I have very similar thoughts and have turned down more free pussy because I actually don't think I could keep a hard on for them. I've taken a few BJ's in my day from 6's but paid dearly when I wouldn't daty or F them. Have to have at least a cute GND face and slim or athletic body. If $ is involved, it better be at least an 8. LOL don't get me started on the false advertising on dating sites. 10 -15 y/o pictures can be common, not to mention 30 to 40 pound weight adjustments. When it says average, their not talking about what the average woman of her height should be. Average today is chunky!! Athletic can be a 200 pound former shot putter. I know a nuts a nut, but I would like my big head to be able to enjoy it as much as the little head. The only thing I know worse than a gold digger is a fat ugly gold digger. I myself have the Seinfeld syndrome. I going to find something wrong no matter what! Probably why the 911 call to my death bed will be made by a stripper or a sugar baby on the way out the door! What really matters is that we all get, what we enjoy!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Any woman less than a 10 is off limits for me!
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    "Snake, what do you consider to be overweight? " Good question, I would generally say that I don't prefer thick girls, but I don't consider them overweight. Of all the images I saw googling Kim Kardashian I wouldn't consider her too fat. I'm pretty slim and generally prefer my women that way too. As a rule of thumb, if the woman's hips are wider than her shoulders, or she has the spare tire stomach, it's too much. "Snake, sounds like you are picking up lying bitches off of POF or something" You are exactly right, sir. At least I got to learn that lesson without actually buying her anything. "I would like my big head to be able to enjoy it as much as the little head" I know what you mean. Perhaps it's a bit Charlie Sheenesque, but I think who I bang reflects on me, and I don't want to think of myself or be thought of as the guy who bangs fats chicks.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    When I was younger, any girl was fair game. C'mon...fat girls need love too! Though I usually tried just to get BBJTCIM with the ones I found less attractive. Over the years, as my experiences built up, I was less willing to spend time on the ones who weren't attractive. Now, I'm a one woman guy (unless she completely goes cold fish, in which case I'll be looking for a good divorce lawyer).
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Much of it depends on how much sex I've had recently. The longer it's been the lower my standards go. I've found women attractive in different ways. A great personality and face can make me overlook weight, just as a great body can make me overlook the face and personality. There's also the matter of whether you see them mainly for sex or to also spend social time together. Sex partners can make lousy social partners.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    No fatties. That's a given.She doesn't have to be a gym rat/fitness bunny, but no fatties. I like them either fit or really tiny and light. Last girlfriend was thin and homely. That's fine. You don't see the face when they're doggy style, anyway.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I really SHOULD learn to go for women with whom I bond better, but I find that there are SO FEW women in North America who meet what I consider to be bare-minimum in visual attractiveness, that if I ever get a shot at any one of them at all, I won't let a little thing like personality or mutual compatibility get in my way. When I lived overseas my attitude was totally different. Of the 10 new humans I met in a given day, 3 or 4 would be bangable human females. In North America, the ratio is well less than 1. I don't actually have particularly high standards -- I'm often the guy who is hanging with a less-than-ideal stripper, I don't mind a bit older or some snaggleteeth as long as her body is great. But my standards aren't met by average society. I really don't MEAN to have these standards. I didn't pick them. They just happen inside my instincts and I'm stuck with them. I really do feel I would be a lot happier if I didn't care so much about bloatulism.
  • jester214
    13 years ago
    I like to think I have standards, but 5 or 6 drink in and they don't exist anymore.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Standards: Big tits. Small waist. Blonde hair. No morals.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I discovered with a few drinks and a dancer who knows how to make the right body parts feel good, she can talk me into meeting up if she's friendly and persistent. Just as long as she doesn't let me think about it too much. I can think of a million reasons to get paranoid about any dancer even if she looks pretty good.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    I like strip clubs because I get to see, and feel, fit female bodies. I'm pretty fit myself so I go for the same. Fat is a turnoff which in the USA is a big problem, as 2/3 of Americans are overweight or obese. Yuck! I have much better luck in Canada where women are THINNER, more of them are FIT, and they're a lot friendlier. That said, fit women are still not too rare, even at my age (mid 40s), especially among professionals who do competitive sports and have their shit together. FWIW, Kim Kardashian is way too fat for me. Marisa Miller looks great, bordering on TOO skinny, but fit like that is hot. This preference goes back to teenage years, where nothing turned me on like the lean athletic girls who still had curves from nice musculature. Girls that other guys liked because they had big boobs and butts were all over me and I didn't care, while I'd go nuts trying to hit on the track team and the dancers in the drama dept. I've been with a couple of hot fatties (fat by my standards anyway) but in general I haven't enjoyed softer flesh as much.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I don't know if I have any standards. One of the ladies I had OTC with once is the living embodiment of AC/DC's "Whole Lotta Rosie". She had nice tits, but she was downright fat. She was a nice person to hang out with and bang, but she was still downright fat.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DD, I've never known a woman with a fat mouth, if you get my point.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Nothing wrong with having high standards...or low morals, lol.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Kim Kardashian fat? You gotta me kidding me. [view link] (I've never tried inserting a picture before - sorry if it didn't work. Which brings up another point - I wish we could delete/edit posts like can be done on other boards.)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    motorhead: You did well. She is NOT fat. Cripes, I don't even know how to post a photo for my tuscl profile!
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    I have VERY high standards... or maybe that should be stated as having very specific tastes. I like slim girls (probably many would call too skinny), with long, straight silky hair. Pretty face - or at least cute. And preferably early- to mid- 20s. To me, hair and face are the first things that catch my attention. Really pretty face and nice hair can make up for a lot of things... but cannot overcome fat! For instance, Kim Kardashian fat?! No! But, I WOULD term her as being thick - too thick for my preference. She has a very pretty face and nearly perfect hair... so, yeah, I'd hit that in a heart beat. Nasty, natty-looking, frizzy or even slightly greasy hair? Deal breaker! I don't care if she has the most perfect body and a smokin' hot face... no thanks!
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I think for most of us the issue is obesity, fatness, overweight, call it what you want. The other stuff is a refinement: face, eyes, hairstyle, etc.. If there WERE sufficient quantity of women who were not overweight, then we as half the partnership would be free to choose among the variety and thereby have some degree of autonomy and choice in our own wellbeing, by selecting on the basis of refining characteristics. There is, however, NOT sufficient quantity of adequately weighted human females any more.
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    "There is, however, NOT sufficient quantity of adequately weighted human females any more" At least in America. I was in Germany two months ago and it was insane. All the girls are stylish, thin, and beautiful. As far as the young women go, I have to agree with Hitler, they really are the master race.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Best thing I've found in a woman: Oral fixation and a missing gag reflex!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I will concur with SnakePlissken about German and more generally, European, women. The incidence of obesity in women in France is much, much less than is the case in North America. I spent some time in Scotland this winter and noticed a much higher incidence of obesity there. Same for men, by the way. Old fat farmerart sticks out like a bloated beach ball wherever he goes in France!
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    "Standards for women are inversely proportional to ones age, or the ammount of alcohol consumed".
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I think it's wonderful we have diverse opinions of what's beautiful. For me - I have totally opposite tastes of DougS. I don't mean grossly obese, but I love slightly thickner woment. The Kardashian sisters, Britney Spears (even when she was a bit out of shape.) Carmen Electra. Jessica Simpson (body more than the face). Ya'll can have Vanessa Hudgens and Jessica Alba.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I vote for . . . . . (to be continued)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion