Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How often do you go to SCs?

Columbo

Atlanta

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

How often do you go to Strip Clubs? Currently my pace is going twice a month but the more I learn the more I want to go.

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Recently, twice a week, at least. Just depends on the area i am and what work I have that needs to be completed.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I am with clubber, at least twice a week. Don't always buy dances on every visit though. Tonight I went out and spent a whopping $8 only. I had an eye for one dancer but she never came around to me and never bothered to take her top off one stage despite some guys tipping her.

Profile picture for Realist123
Realist123
•

Sometimes i can go months without hitting one being so busy but lately i've been on a binge.. about 3-4 times a week since ive had the past few weeks of off work. Fun times!!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

When I can. If I can hang with Clubber at his favorite club with "C" and "G", I'll make the drive down to the south end of the Miami metropolitan area. But damn, traffic on US 1 sucks!!

Profile picture for OmegaWest
OmegaWest
•

come now any local knows you dont take US 1 unless you have to in Miami

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Once a week usually. Occasionally squeeze in 2-3 visits in a week, but in that case I make sure to go to different clubs. Don't want to appear too desperate. (I am desperate, just don't want the girls to know, lol).

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Once or twice a week, to relax for an hour or two after getting off work, and usually Friday nights for longer fishing expeditions.

Profile picture for nengneng
nengneng
•

once to three times a month

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

OK, OmegaWest, which way is better. US1 is a direct route and free. By the way, where are your reviews? We don't find lurkers without reviews to be believable. Eh??

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Once a month I drive 240 miles to spend 3days/2 nights at my favorite club. Columbia Platinum Plus. In between I usually go clubbing in Atlanta 2 days a month and hit 2-4 clubs during those 2 days.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

When I have both the money and the time to get away with it...which is as often as it used to be!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

No more than once or twice per month. Sometimes I don't go that often. But if I had more $, I'd go more often.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Couple of times a month, dependent upon where my business travel takes me.

Profile picture for boss435
boss435
•

Once to twice a month. Usually alternate between clubs and days so the girls don't think I come by that often. Unless it's a regular girl. I go to the city of industry where the milage is sky high.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Used to be twice a week, but I have been cutting back for financial reasons. Expect to return to form soon.

Profile picture for Lewis1975
Lewis1975
•

As often as I can afford it, so not very often. Once a month.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Not more than once a day.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

OmegaWest,

You stated,"come now any local knows you dont take US 1 unless you have to in Miami". That could cover ANY road in Miami or Dade County. US1, even at it's worst is still better than a north south expressway at the same time, barring accidents and such, which REALLY screw up either. I've been driving these roads for nearly 50 years. Big advantage is that US1 isn't a N/S road. Sort of the longest side of an Isosceles triangle. Always shorter, by far.

In any case, "C" and "G" are worth most any drive, plus they do the shifting.

Profile picture for chimark
chimark
•

I go in streaks... tend to average a couple of times a month, but sometimes can skip for a while and then for a short while I'm going about once a week.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Been trying to drop visits down from once a week to twice a month. So far I have been completely unsuccessful.

Profile picture for luckyone
luckyone
•

Probably average about 2-3 times a week. Majority of times it is just to have a few drinks and hang out so I rarely spend a lot. Probably blew about $200 this past weekend but that happens very rarely.

Profile picture for scpatron
scpatron
•

Once a month is what I aim for in the name of "moderation," but lately, it's averaged out to about two times per month (usually to different places).

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Recently, I had some health issues (and the attendent money issues, since doctors have to be paid) which prevented me from going for three months, but since January, I've gone probably twice a month. I went each of the last two weekends, except I went to different clubs each time. I might make it less, because the club I go to the most is clearly on a decline and could use a shakeup which is not likely coming.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Echoing what my good friend, and clubgoer, Clubber says. Yeah, any road at any time in Miami can be a challenge. I'm not a local, I don't have GPS (call me old-fashioned or cheap, I don't care) I don't find them necessary. I use maps to decide routing. US 1 is the direct route to one of our favorite clubs. Do you have a better route, OmegaWest?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Nothing wrong not having a GPS. MAP has long been effective.

Profile picture for jepello
jepello
•

2-3 times a month, more when on business trips (if the location is SC friendly).

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

As much as twice a week, as little as once a month, very very seldom less than once a month or more than twice a week.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement