tuscl

How often do you go to SCs?

Columbo
Atlanta
Monday, March 14, 2011 5:39 AM
How often do you go to Strip Clubs? Currently my pace is going twice a month but the more I learn the more I want to go.

27 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Recently, twice a week, at least. Just depends on the area i am and what work I have that needs to be completed.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I am with clubber, at least twice a week. Don't always buy dances on every visit though. Tonight I went out and spent a whopping $8 only. I had an eye for one dancer but she never came around to me and never bothered to take her top off one stage despite some guys tipping her.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Sometimes i can go months without hitting one being so busy but lately i've been on a binge.. about 3-4 times a week since ive had the past few weeks of off work. Fun times!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    When I can. If I can hang with Clubber at his favorite club with "C" and "G", I'll make the drive down to the south end of the Miami metropolitan area. But damn, traffic on US 1 sucks!!
  • OmegaWest
    13 years ago
    come now any local knows you dont take US 1 unless you have to in Miami
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Once a week usually. Occasionally squeeze in 2-3 visits in a week, but in that case I make sure to go to different clubs. Don't want to appear too desperate. (I am desperate, just don't want the girls to know, lol).
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Once or twice a week, to relax for an hour or two after getting off work, and usually Friday nights for longer fishing expeditions.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    once to three times a month
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    OK, OmegaWest, which way is better. US1 is a direct route and free. By the way, where are your reviews? We don't find lurkers without reviews to be believable. Eh??
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Once a month I drive 240 miles to spend 3days/2 nights at my favorite club. Columbia Platinum Plus. In between I usually go clubbing in Atlanta 2 days a month and hit 2-4 clubs during those 2 days.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    When I have both the money and the time to get away with it...which is as often as it used to be!
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    No more than once or twice per month. Sometimes I don't go that often. But if I had more $, I'd go more often.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    Couple of times a month, dependent upon where my business travel takes me.
  • boss435
    13 years ago
    Once to twice a month. Usually alternate between clubs and days so the girls don't think I come by that often. Unless it's a regular girl. I go to the city of industry where the milage is sky high.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Used to be twice a week, but I have been cutting back for financial reasons. Expect to return to form soon.
  • Lewis1975
    13 years ago
    As often as I can afford it, so not very often. Once a month.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Not more than once a day.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    OmegaWest, You stated,"come now any local knows you dont take US 1 unless you have to in Miami". That could cover ANY road in Miami or Dade County. US1, even at it's worst is still better than a north south expressway at the same time, barring accidents and such, which REALLY screw up either. I've been driving these roads for nearly 50 years. Big advantage is that US1 isn't a N/S road. Sort of the longest side of an Isosceles triangle. Always shorter, by far. In any case, "C" and "G" are worth most any drive, plus they do the shifting.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    I go in streaks... tend to average a couple of times a month, but sometimes can skip for a while and then for a short while I'm going about once a week.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Been trying to drop visits down from once a week to twice a month. So far I have been completely unsuccessful.
  • luckyone
    13 years ago
    Probably average about 2-3 times a week. Majority of times it is just to have a few drinks and hang out so I rarely spend a lot. Probably blew about $200 this past weekend but that happens very rarely.
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    Once a month is what I aim for in the name of "moderation," but lately, it's averaged out to about two times per month (usually to different places).
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Recently, I had some health issues (and the attendent money issues, since doctors have to be paid) which prevented me from going for three months, but since January, I've gone probably twice a month. I went each of the last two weekends, except I went to different clubs each time. I might make it less, because the club I go to the most is clearly on a decline and could use a shakeup which is not likely coming.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Echoing what my good friend, and clubgoer, Clubber says. Yeah, any road at any time in Miami can be a challenge. I'm not a local, I don't have GPS (call me old-fashioned or cheap, I don't care) I don't find them necessary. I use maps to decide routing. US 1 is the direct route to one of our favorite clubs. Do you have a better route, OmegaWest?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Nothing wrong not having a GPS. MAP has long been effective.
  • jepello
    13 years ago
    2-3 times a month, more when on business trips (if the location is SC friendly).
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    As much as twice a week, as little as once a month, very very seldom less than once a month or more than twice a week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion