tuscl

LOL! Overachievement on $10 Day???

Monday, March 14, 2011 12:00 AM
One can take 'the monger' out of Detroit, but not the game out of the player...<p> "Millstream Inn • Woodlawn, Maryland March 13, 2011 • Ratings: Physical Club: 8 • Dancer Quality: 7 • Dollar Value: 8 • Overall Rating: Visited on: Monday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 11-25 sctripper •<p> I happen to come by on a Monday for a drink or two. There was a man who was extremely drunk wearing a Detroit Tiger cap. He started throwing up and was thrown out. I wazs told he was there for six hours-unbelievable he lasted that long. Monday is bucket of beer specials for $10 and $10 dances."

8 comments

• Realist123
    13 years ago
    LOL
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    You ought to be in Detroit for the Tigers' home opener. Drinking srarts about 10AM, first pitch at 1:30pm, dancer specials after the game. Lots of barfing.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    PARTY !!!!
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    Already have plans to be there next Monday with Miguel Cabrera.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Just for the record, that wasn't me, guys, I swear.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Tigers home opener sounds like EVERY KC Chiefs game. There is nothing quite as fragrant as a parking lot full of BBQ barf.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Okay, Steve. But now you have something to aspire to: 6 hours of drinking and laps without puking at the end. I think a Nationals hat should work in lieu of a Tiger's one (lol)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion