tuscl

Day or Night?

Saturday, March 12, 2011 9:38 PM
When you visit a strip club, do you prefer to go during the day or night? Why? Personally, I prefer going at night. But lately I've been going during the day(6:00PM) ONLY because it fits my current schedule and I'm still in the process of buying a new car. The reason I don't like going during the day is because there are never more than 10 dancers working. For me, if I don't see one girl that's dance worthy, the visit is a bust. I don't need a ton of hot dancers, if I just see one or two I like, I'm happy. I went to a strip club at 6:00PM (that I've been to several times) this past Thursday for about an hour and a half, but I didn't end up getting a dance because I didn't really like any of the dancers that were there. All I'm trying to say is, if I go at night, I know there's a MUCH better chance I'll see a dancer that I like because more of them are working. Does anyone else have day disappointing day visits like I do? Also, as I mentioned above, I've been to this club several times. Would it pathetic if I called in advance and asked if certain dancers are working, that way I don't have to deal with any more disappointing strip club visits? Do any of you guys call in advance and see if certain dancers are working?

28 comments

• potheadpl
    13 years ago
    Dayshift is generally not when the hottest dancers work. Older dancers, less physically appealing dancers, fatties, etc. The upside is that if you're willing to slum it a bit, you'll find your mileage is higher(usually) with dayshift dancers. I usually arrive at the clubs toward the end of dayshift so I can experience day and nightshift girls. Calling the club to see when a particular girl is working is kind of lame, IMHO. Most dancers will readily give phone numbers to regulars or customers who've built a rapport(spent money). Much easier to call the girl directly.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    If you call the club's main number to ask about specific dancers, the answer will most likely be 'yes'. When you get there and she's not there, they'll just say 'oh - she just left'. (To test this, call and ask if 'Jim-Bob' is dancing tonight. If they say 'yes' to that, you probably shouldn't rely on them.) See if one of your favs will give you the number for the dressing room. Anyone answering back there is more likely to tell you the truth. Of course, calling the regular number at some clubs may work. And, no, it's not pathetic. (Unless, of course, you're calling me pathetic.) It'll even help out your fav, to ask for her. It'll tell management who brings in customers - ones that the club will lose if they don't keep her happy.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here in Columbus the hot dancers work during the dayshift. They are not stupid they would rather have the married gentlemen as their customers rather than the obnoxious drunks at night. I am sure it varies by city and club. Some clubs here in Columbus don't even open up until 6-9pm. These clubs suck until around 10-11pm when they start to pick up.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Of course, if you're still at the office, you might not want to be overheard asking about 'Bubbles', unless everybody already knows that you have a chimp.
  • Vegeta1on1
    13 years ago
    The day shift is usually a lot friendlier, and more relaxing. The nights are more upbeat.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Night mostly, but I don't eschew days. Yeah, the mileage, and potential for hooking up at the end of the shift, is higher during the day, but it ain't bad at night either, and there is a marked difference in dancer quality from day to night in the local clubs where hookups are possible.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    up until a couple months ago i had never been in a strip club during the day but i decided to give a few clubs daytime visits. my overall opinion is i wasted my time although that sometimes happens in the evening too. overall imo evenings are much better.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I visit strip clubs during the day. I'm an old dude and can't stay up late, so I go in time for the early bird special. Plenty of attractive girls dance during the day, and if I arrive around 4PM I can stay to see the night girls at 6PM shift change.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    I personally love the day shift better and I definitely get more for the money when I do this. If the place is dead, I always make sure I find the darkest corner and the "friendliest" dancer and let the games begin.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    "I definitely get more for the money when I do this. If the place is dead, I always make sure I find the darkest corner and the "friendliest" dancer and let the games begin. " Preach!!
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    I visit mostly at night, but have visited many clubs during the day. Day shift girls are usually the less desirable, older or in some instances new to the biz. As with almost everything you get what you pay for and daytime girls are usually cheaper and easier for extras, but again you get what you pay for. There is the rare occasion that you have a few hotties working daytime, but I've found most of those girls seem to be married or the S.O. wants them home at night etc... Take out seems to be the same percentages for both shifts just different $$$ factors. These are my experiences in the KC metro area.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I'm also a day-shifter. Altho its true many of the daytime dancers are not exactly 10's by most peoples standards, I have been to some clubs where the dayshift was pretty darn impressive - better than alot of divey club's night time shift. Like others have stated, daytime is less crowded, tens to have more mileage, and it's a timeframe that is easier for me to sneak in a visit. And I wouldn't even bother calling in to ask if a girl was working.....they'll often say "yes" just to get you down there, knowing damn well that the girl you asked for is nowhere in sight. The old bait 'n' switch.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    "And I wouldn't even bother calling in to ask if a girl was working.....they'll often say "yes" just to get you down there, knowing damn well that the girl you asked for is nowhere in sight. The old bait 'n' switch." Yes,i've been fucked around so many times with this, I've had guys tell me yes of course she is in and turns out she was fired 2 weeks ago.. WTF?
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I go to my fav club during the day, because I can have "a lot of fun" with 6's. Besides, I need to be home around 6 or 7 to avoid extra questions.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Day shift used to be predictably lame in Detroit, because the hot dancers were at their day jobs and only worked nights. The collapse of the economy has had many effects: (1) dancers have lost their day jobs; (2) child support and babysitting money has dried up; (3) many dancers are working double shifts--day and night--to get what little money is out there; (4) almost everything is on the menu during the day when LE is less attentive.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I work the overnight shift, so the day shift is mostly unavailable to me, but it would be unavailable to me anyway because most of the places I go to don't open til 5pm at the earliest. So I go during the evening and oftentimes after midnight, but with all that said, I've been to a few clubs, mostly on out-of-town roadtrips, which are open in the afternoon and they are mostly fun. But when it's bad during the day, it's very bad.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I go during the day and night. There are beautiful ones to be had on both shifts. Historically, the older or married, or girls with kids work the day shift. I once knew this college girl (honest) who had classes in the morning, would dance from 1 to 5, go home to study and repeat it again the next day. I have found that the best selection for 7-10's is at night, starting around 8 or so (give or take an hour). But my Fav is an 8 and she works nights and also days when she needs to change her schedule. It is better to get their number and set up a "date" if you want to be sure she is there because of all the reasons listed previously. Good Luck.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Afternoon to early evening.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I like going during the day and leaving at night.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    It doesn't matter to me which shift I visit. It all depends on when the girls that I want to see are working.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I much prefer day shift for the reasons already stated but the one thing I have learned over the years, never arrive at the schedualed opening time. Wait at least one hour. The are simply NOt ready to do business.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Late afternoon or early evening, usually waiting for traffic to clear after seeing a client or something. I can sit in my car or be bored, or sit in a SC with a nice ass in my lap. I sometimes get to see the afternoon girls before they leave, and the evening girls as they arrive. The evening girls are usually fresher and friendlier than later on in their shift.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Days work better for my schedule. I like the lunch buffets, the more relaxed atmosphere, the ease of getting the seat you want and girls having to work harder due to fewer customers on hand. Talked to one dancer about this recently. She said that it is less rushed so you get more time to talk to the girls. Many of them of day shift have kids at home.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    For me, usually it is also late afternoon and early evening. However, I want to try late night (say, arrive at 10 pm) this next time , since usually my ATF still works when I leave, I want to see whether there is OTC opportunity if her leaving time is about the same as mine.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    have had several dancers tell me that the day shift is usually a better clientele. that's when they get the business man for lunch or just leaving work. evenings get to rowdy because of all the drunks and many think that they are going to take one of the dancers home.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Since I still "work for a living", night visits are most often done. When on vacation, outdoor activity preferences dictate likewise. Prior posters are spot on about day/night shift differences, though there are exceptions. (Most notably, 1 of lopaws fave clubs- I've seen virtually no quality dropoff between dayshift and nightshift there). I can appreciate the more casual, easier pace of daytime visits. In the last few years, I've cut back the number of SRO type peak night visits. To paraphrase a fishing t-shirt saying: "A bad stripclub visit is better than a good (fill in the blank)"...........
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    Both day and night. Depends on my schedule and goal for that day. Do I want to relax and enjoy watching beautiful women strip naked, chat with a dancer and maybe have some LDs or do I crave a great LD with lots of two-way and, maybe, a happy ending! Also, here in KCMO it depends on the club “atmosphere” and its location. Both Temptations and Bazookas are located in downtown KC in the midst of the business district, and near the Sprint events center / Power & Light entertainment district. Both attract the lunchtime business crowd well into the middle of the afternoon because some men have looser work schedules. Temptations is across the street from the KC Star newspaper while Bazookas is one block from the Pitch alternative paper. Articles in the Star about SCs usually quoted dancers at Temptations and Pitch articles quoted Bazookas’ dancers. Draw your own conclusions. Extras were more likely at Temptations and daytime enforcement was usually more lax than on most nights. And it was less crowded in their VIP; sometimes you and your dancer were the only ones in VIP. Plus, you couldn't count on the best-looking dancers working nights. Penthouse Pet, Elizabeth Hilton worked days from 11-2 and had a steady stream of regulars. Two to three hotties gave really special LDs and worked both day and night shifts. At Bazookas the better looking dancers generally worked nights but there were several exceptions. One stunning blond, maybe 28-32 y/o, worked a few days during the week and gave exceptional mileage [no extras], above the usual Bazookas and KC standard. She believed she could make more $$$ daytime than during crowded nighttime competing with more 7-10s. Out in the burbs daytime was usually dead. Fantasy Ranch, 50 miles from KC central and literally out in the middle of farm fields, was dead in the day but drew a college and AF base crowd at night. Sadly, this no longer holds true since the passage of the new SC law.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Good feedback in this thread. I'll give the day-shift another try. I just hope the next time I do, there is AT LEAST 1 dancer that I like out of the 10. I met one dancer, about 5 weeks ago, during the day-shift that I ended up having a great time with. Then, I returned to the club after a month had passed hoping that she would be there, but she wasn't. When I met her, she told me she's usually there during the day. With that said, I've only been back once since I met her, so hopefully I'll end up seeing her there again during one of my upcoming visits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion