tuscl

Living in Stripperville

Friday, March 11, 2011 6:50 PM
An update on my neighbor the stripper. To refresh your memory, we share a stoop, meaning I'm aware if there's something going on outside her front door because it's just outside my front door. With that said: Last Wednesday, I noticed that she wasn't around. There were two men in her apartment (front door wide open) and they were talking loudly. Over the next few days, this was a pattern for them. Sometimes a stripper would come to visit them. Over the weekend, they decided to move their loud discussions out on the stoop. I didn't make an issue of it as they would go indoors and shut the door between 9 and 10 in the evening. Monday, though, things got out of hand. The discussions were going on on the stoop. The beer was flowing. The loud music was cranked so far up that my walls pulsed with every beat of the music. On Tuesday morning, I reported the crap to the management. I noticed the door was shut all day Tuesday. The door was open for a few hours on Wednesday. On Thursday, as I came out in the evening, I noticed someone's clothes were stacked up on the stoop. Evidently, someone is getting thrown out.

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Good job, Dudester. Partying is partying, but a man has to sleep
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Sounds like my building in Detroit. Loft apartment with hard wood floors. The strippers upstairs usually got home about 3:30am with differebt guys. The pounding of the stilleto heels, stomping back and forth, usually woke me up, followed by the noises of heavy humping. They got evicted for non-payment of rent.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Based on all the reviews, I thought that Detroit strippers took care of that kind of business in the club ....
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Some are just homebodies.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Practice makes perfect.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Shoulda given the hot one a place to crash for a while ...
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    There are a few in my neighborhood now, but they're quiet and normal and blend in with all the trophy wives and their boobs. I used to live next door to one who had a lifestyle like the above. Two male roommates, all of them up all night talking and smoking and watching movies and playing video games. Strippergirl would talk on the phone all afternoon, usually whining about how great everything was when she was still with whatshisname.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    More about neighbor strippergirl: I could hear all the conversation from over there, clear as a bell. One of her male roommates broke his leg and was home from work for a few weeks. I heard him saying suggestive things to her, whining about having broken up with his girlfriend, playing to her sweet, dumb, needy side, gradually wearing her down into giving him sexual favors. One day there was talking and talking and then silence. Then I heard, "You have to tell me when you're going to cum!" ...and, "OK just this once but don't be expecting that every day." Naturally it became a daily occurrance. When he got his cast off he would come home for lunch and they would fuck loudly for half an hour, he would shower off quickly then go back to work. I don't know if the other guy roommate ever knew.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion