tuscl

Crazy Dancers

Thursday, March 10, 2011 11:14 PM
Has anyone ever seen anything crazy in a strip club before? I've heard stories of dancers shooting ping pong balls from their Va Jay-Jay's, doing crazy acrobatics/ extreme flexibility, splits on the roof, etc. Anyone seen any of that stuff?

13 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    google honeysuckle divine. saw her live a long time ago. smeared peanut butter on her snatch, stuck a pickel in it and let a guy in the audience eat it out of her. did the ping pong balls trick and also blew little baby powder cloud bombs and squirted jergens hand lotion out of it. then she stuck a broom stick in it and swept the stage without using her hands. a total skank! we went to see her out of curiousity and did our best to avoid anything that she shot out of it. lol
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    One girl at a local club makes this flammable mixture that she spreads on stage, and sometimes on herself, and lights it.
  • clamheart
    13 years ago
    Old, old county fair, skanky strip show --- dancer takes cigar out of guy's mouth, inserts a la Bill Clinton, and then back in his mouth. He loved it, at least until the taste hit him. Have also seen the occasional no-hands cigarette smoking routine. Good muscle control. Love that Kegel muscle.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Troop wins! In the crazy acrobatics category, American Bush in Salt Lake City employed a dancer in her mid-40s, who'd climb the pole to the ceiling (20 feet up?), then reach over to one of the ceiling joists (I beam construction, so there was a ledge for her to grasp hold of with her fingers) and then swing back and forth with nothing below but the floor. Not as much impressive as it was unnerving/disturbing.
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    THere was a dancer in El Paso, at the club way out east on Montana that would take any stage tip above $1 and stick it inside her twat. She gave me my first lap dance. Saw a dancer in Honolulu, guy sitting at the stange not paying much attention to her, she leaned over picked up his drink glass and dropped a tit into it. She pushed her tit into the glass, stood up and walked around the stage holding the glass (with her hand) on her tit. She took it back to him. Her nipple was hard as a rock. I have seen many girls pull a guys face into her crotch while she was onstage.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Many years ago in San Francisco a couple of army buddies and myself went into a club. First girl was a 10. The next one had seen better years. To get attention she would insert lit candles inside herself then ice cubes that she would push out using just her lower muscles. We were in the front row and she kept flicking the ice cubes at me. I was called The Iceman for a LONG time after that.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    not on stage, but once in VIP the girl takes my beer bottle, sits it on the floor then proceeds to squat down and pick it up with her pussy. did this to show me how strong her muscles were. of course, did not finish that beer!
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I got a private dance from an Asian dancer at my favorite club once who proceeded to stick a finger up her ass and then put it in her mouth. I'm glad she didn't ask me to taste it.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Stories I've told before: 1. The dancer doing ventriloquism with a puppet on stage. 2. Girl serving ice cream from the front of her thong to guys who tipped her.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DD, Like the old Doctor joke, was it the same finger? :)
  • 340DUSTER
    13 years ago
    I used to see a girl we called the hot dog queen.She would take 4 hot dogs,put them in her mouth,swallow them, then bring them back up hole.There also was a dancer that would come over to you,grab your beer and give it a squirt of milk from her tits.Not very appetizing!
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    One girl would blow out candles by shooting air out of her pussy. She would also attach matchsticks to her nipples light them and have customers blow them out. Another dancer did a fire act with flaming batons, during her act she would sometimes approach a guy in the clubs, rub some of the flamable liquid on her nipples, and light them on fire for a few seconds, then quickly blow them out. If as usual the guy had his mouth open in shock, she would then insert her nipples between his lips. One of the grossest, was this one dancer who would take a guys hat, place it over her butt and fart into it.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Don’t know what your question has to do with crazy dancers (which I like) but as for pussy tricks – the standard cigarette smoking, banana cutting, etc. The one that stands out was the change machine. Girl would place a beer bottle on stage and stack Peso coins (slightly larger than a half dollar) on the bottle to a height of 10 to 12 inches or so, lubricate said stack with beer, squat down picking them up, go to each guy and have them pick a number between 1 and 4 and tell them hold their hand out. She would then deposit the requisite number of coins. Impressive muscle control.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion