tuscl

Male/Female strippers on stage together....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, March 10, 2011 3:37 AM
I was just watching a comedy movie and and in one scene a couple was performing on stage together. Got me to wondering if there are any clubs that actually do this. I do know that the Main Stage & Coronet Club in Atlanta are co- located in the same building but have separate stages for females and males. Anybody seen one?

15 comments

• Fenster
    13 years ago
    I hope you have a passport. You're going to have to go to Europe to see that. Or Tijuana, to see a male equine with a female homo sapiens, 'dancing' together.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I have never seen that
  • OmegaWest
    13 years ago
    there are special members only clubs that cater to this form of entertainment in the states, but they are very choosy on their membership and usually end up in mass orgy parties. i know of one in miami and one in washington dc, but other then that im sure they exist but not positive where
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    The only club that I know of that has both female & male dancers (separately) is OG in Vegas. Although my last visit there was horrible (for completely different reasons), I was a bit bemused to see a flood of dressed up young women filing past us PL's in the main section of the club to head upstairs for the male revue. Some of those women were hot enough to be dancers....I might have had a better time there if I had hit some of them up!
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    Amsterdam.
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    I was visiting a "Boys Town" across the Rio Grande about 20 years ago and one strip club had a boy/girl act on stage about once an hour. Although the girl was hot (she walked the floor before and after the show and was one of the few who spoke some English so I did talk to her) I didn't pay much attention to the act. Later, two of the four guys with me claimed they didn't even know there was a boy/girl stage show. Admittedly, we were all distracted by "strippers" with their hands in our laps. I've also heard that similar shows are put on in Rio and some other central and south american countries. Personally, I don't care to see some other guy on stage getting what I want to get in private! Plus, I just don't want to see naked guys - it ain't my thing!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    haven't seen it and dallas's last 2 sentences sum it up for me.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    I thought Masters in Myrtle Beach had a male show in a separate room on Saturday nights.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I took a road trip to the Bagdad in Barcelona in January. Audience participation is encouraged. farmerart was too shy. No review for tuscl.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I saw it once in a club in Quebec City in the 80's.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nope.
  • fatpat
    13 years ago
    There was a place in Webster, MA back in the late 80's that had a Jack & Jill format on Saturday nights. Two girls would dance, one after another, then a guy and the girl would dance together, then two guy sets and a girl. The sets with boy girl on stage were hot, some involved baby oil, and one girl's life mission was to get this one guy to cum on stage. She worked at it and I saw her be successful once. My date came in her chair when that guy blasted off! Couples could be found making out in the corners by closing time and we picked up extras for threesomes and moresomes there several times. Never saw anything like this anywhere else.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Only place I know of is in Paris France. There areseveral there, but this one wasn't too far from the Moulin Rouge. Admitedly though, it was 20 years ago. I had gone to see a particular model from Poland. She started with the guy she came out onstage with, but after a little bit of 69, they went into the audience and found a replacement for the guy.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    There is one on Bourbon Street called Unisex Love Acts or something like that. They act like they are fucking in different sexual positions but don't actually have sex. Never been inside but that is what I've heard.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I've seen it a few times in clubs in Europe. These were "erotic" shows. Girls were nude, but the guys had their junk wrapped in a speedo-type thing. Still, not my thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion