tuscl

Is it just me...

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Or do any of you others find yourself carrying around 3 or 4 hundred dollars almost all the time? I don't mean just when going to a club, but even when I don't expect to be going anywhere.

22 comments

• Rod8432
    14 years ago
    gmd - Yeah, I seem to make sure I always have a couple hundred at least, even going so far as to have a couple $100 bills in back up in my wallet, plus a small stack of $20s. It's mostly so if I get a notion to stop by my favorite SC for a spell, I don't have to go searching for an ATM or, heaven forbid, use the club's ATM.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Which actually brings up a related topic. I've seen guys on here giving dire warnings about using a credit card in a SC. To preserve my cash for the LDs,bond with my favorite waitress, and get skymiles, I like using my credit card for my drinks and any I buy for the girls.

Should I be overly concerned about abuse, though? I mean, is my exposure any worse than using it at gas stations, restaurants, fast food outlets, and the like? I'm single and have no worries about a spouse tracking my expenditures. It's just that I like to use my card just about everywhere for the convenience and skymiles.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I know where I can safely get to an ATM near each of my usual SCs...so I pick up some cash on the way...expecting to spend it all if things are at all good. Once i run out...that's the end of my night. Usually around $200 depending on my mood.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    I just checked.
    I got 8 bucks on me.
    All singles.
    shit......
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    Sometimes I get a fleeting notion to tip the cute girl at the gas station or Subways a one dollar bill cause I seem to have a lot of them.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I use my credit card for drinks at clubs in order to reserve my cash for the babes. It's safe to use credit cards unless you're terrified of a spouse discovering your hobby.

I don't typically carry a lot of cash. My bank is on the way to my favorite club, so I can stop by and pick up stacks of 50's and 20's and 1's.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The thing is, most of the money I spend on stripper related activities isn't actually spent in strip clubs anymore. If I have the cash on hand, I don't have to waste time to stop anywhere to pick it up, if an opportunity presents itself in the form of a call or text.

Plus, cash on hand is a powerful negotiating tool.
  • looneylarry
    14 years ago
    Well, considering I'm "between jobs" right now, no, I don't seem to always pop open my wallet to find a wad of bills. I have a stack of the other kind of bills.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Mikey - I too sometimes get the urge to tip a cutie at the local 7/11 or Burger King, when I look in my wallet and see it's fat with one's. In fact, having that many, while great at the SC, becomes a nuisance IRL. But they always brings a smile to my face as I recall why I have them.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    I pulled out a fat wad of sweaty singles to purchase lunch last week and the 60ish cashier raised an eyebrow and asked if I was going to a "titty joint for dessert."

I still am smiling over THAT one.
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    To bring cash just as much as my budget is my way of controlling spending... otherwise, I tend to spend whatever I have on my ATF... Last time I brought money enough for 1.5 hr VIP, and I did spend that much...
  • Cheo_D
    14 years ago
    Not really... everyday cash-on-hand is more along the lines of 100-200 in mixed denominations, I do prefer to use cash for expenses <$40 just so I don't make mom n' pops around the neighborhood incur the fee for using plastic. SC is not an impulse expenditure for me so I only really stock up on Georges and Benjamins when intending to use them.
  • metaldude
    14 years ago
    I pretty much only do the SC thing while traveling so I have no need to carry alot of cash at other times. When going to a SC I always only bring cash. No D/L no CC's. I can't lose what I don't have. Rod if it were me I would never use a CC in a SC. You just hear far too many horror stories of phony charges. Even if I was a regular and knew the bartender very well I wouldn't consider it. I don't spend that much on drinks so at 2% back on a rewards card its just not worth the risk.
  • Realist123
    14 years ago
    Cash is King!
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    I knew I was too much of a regular when a dancer asked me use my credit card for drinks so I would have more cash to give her. The nerve.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yikes, SuperDude. I've never had that experience. I generally carry a few hundred around for many reasons. My life is one of travel, I need sufficient cash on hand for expected and unexpected expenses. I was just in the Inner Room bar here in Cocoa Beach this Thursday afternoon. I didn't need much cash. I love the $10 lap dances here. Call me an IR shill, if you will, but if you guys are ever here on Florida's space coast, stop on by. You don't need to spend an arm and a leg to have a good time. I won't be posting a review, I just did one for here last month.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I keep a money clip with 20 LDUs in it.

Don't always carry it, but I take it with me anytime I reasonably anticipate the chance for a club visit.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    vm: Please post an updated IR review. I'm headed that way soon and IR is on my list. Recent information from a trusted source is golden.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Lately when I do deliberately take out more than a few hundred bills to throw away at a SC, I wind up spending $50, and then I walk around with the extra unspent cash until it's time for my next SC visit.

And the times I stroll into a club with $50 in my wallet I wind up at the ATM withdrawing way more than I should.

The world is upside down and backwards sometimes.

Hey gmd - can I borrow 3 or 4 hundred til payday? ;)
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I rarely have 3 or 4 hundred in cash except a few times when I was planning on visiting a strip club and wanted some extra money just in case I wanted to spend it. I do not want to use an ATM at a strip club. I don't even like to use any now that are not at a bank after hearing about some scams and devices at ATM's located away from all the bank cameras. Someone even stole the entire ATM at one non bank location not far from one bank I visited.

Before it was popular, I once operated entirely using cash. I never used a credit card. I did that for years. Gradually I saw all the advantages to using a credit card. Just pay at the pump, order things over the phone, etc. etc. I still pay off my entire balance each month so in that regard I am still not the normal American. In fact I believe the credit card companies call people like me free loaders. My credit is really good though.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Being in a business where I travel a lot and often can be in somewhat "high risk" situations, I carry almost nothing. I also am always near a bank if cash is needed.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    lopaw: Depends on how soon you can visit, and how many pictures of you and one of my current very girl-friendly favorites you let me take. :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion