tuscl

Sneaky large natural breasts

When you see her cleavage with her top on, you think, "oh, that's nice."

When the top comes off, you think, "whoa, where did those come from?!"

Know what I'm talking about?

18 comments

• looneylarry
    14 years ago
    Had a black friend with benefits who was deceptively stacked. She used to wear lots of sweatshirts as civilian clothes. But when she was naked on her back, they just disappeared. And I would think, "Shit, where did they go?" But she would sit up and everything was all better.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    14 years ago
    Being a breast connoisseur, I can respond to looneylarry's 2/16/2011, 10:59 p.m. post: Large, natural breasts will spread out across a woman's chest and flatten considerably, as you observed. Enhanced breasts stand up because the implant can't change its shape. I often rely on this phenomenon when trying to judge whether or not a stripper's breasts are natural. If I can't tell otherwise (I need to write another article for that), then I wait to see if she lies down on the floor of the stage as part of her routine. Hopefully she does, then that's the last available indication of natural or enhanced breasts.
  • metaldude
    14 years ago
    With the advent of advanced technology in bras I've noticed the opposite more often. Girl has lots of cleavage but when she takes her top off it's... where the hell did they go?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    They take their tops off?!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    The ones who pull that off best are full C cups, just short of D cups. In the right kind of top they don't look all that big, but once the top comes off-HOLY CRAP !!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    The ones who pull that off best are full C cups, just short of D cups. In the right kind of top they don't look all that big, but once the top comes off-HOLY CRAP !!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Dudester: You can say *that* again...
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Breasts are nice...but I'm a leg/ass man so don't focus on them as much.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol steve, I know exactly what you are talking about...it has happened too many times for me. Even after I have done lap dances with her, I will forget about it and see her again a couple months later and still have the same surprise when I see them.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    gravity usually wins.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    stevie (Wonder, not Nicks): I recently had that happen to me in a place in Maumelle, Arkansas. Young athletic black girl. GREAT legs and ass (Prim0 would have seriously dug her), taut and flat belly. Young.
    Her bikini top formed a nice cone of cleavage, but cleavage can be manufactured by foundation garments....so....
    Second song, the top comes off, and it was HOLY Shit. They were very large, perfectly round and had cute, perky nips.
    Sneaky, indeed.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    steve229,

Sir, I resent your characterizing large natural breasts as "sneaky." They should be spoken of respectfully, using such adjectives as awesome, spectacular or tasty.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I'm wit Prim0 on this one. Legs/butt rock my boat more than the chest.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I tend to be a "whole package" guy, with breast shape and texture being more important than size. My current fav, however, may be turning me into an ass man to some extent. Her's is just stupendous; I could just follow her around all day. She complains that it's too big, of course, but it ain't, and it has that firm softness contradiction going that I love.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    gravity always wins!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, judyjudy. I won't argue with a beautiful woman, judyjudy. And to answer steve229. OH YEAH !!
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    JudyJudy defies gravity.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    I've only had two favorite dancers so far. When I met one of them, it involved something like this...

I was sitting on a chair close to the stage, but not on the tip-rail. The dancer approached me from the side and sat next to me. The club was dark and she was wearing a black top which didn't show any cleavage, so somehow I didn't notice.

When we went back for a lapdance and she took it off...Um, wow. She had big implants, a DDD cup or maybe larger!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion