tuscl

What We Didn't Know

Sunday, February 13, 2011 4:38 AM
From a paramedic, talking about other things, but why nipple sucking is so vitally important. Here's a neat trick God put in there. When a baby breast feeds, the stimulation of the nipples emits a natural hormone called pictocin. This makes the uterus contract and slows or stops the bleeding of the mother. I ask, “Are you going to breast feed?” If she says no I explain this and advise her that if she won't manually stimulate her nipples, that I will have to do it for her. She usually gets to stimulating.

7 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Damn I miss nipples! here in columbus all the clubs that serve alcohol require pasties on their dancers. It is hit or miss whether the dancers will be willing to take them off back in the private dances and those that will take them off often want extra tip for it on top of the already overpriced $30-40/song lap dances.
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Hey Samsung, that really suck's. I mean, that really doesn't suck, lol.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    And sperm triggers female release of dopamine in the brain.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    I suck my ATF's nipples sometimes, but her tits are small, and nipples are insensitive, which make me fail to feel any sense of achievement by sucking them...
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    my Johnson triggers female laughter...
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    the ATF is insensitive not her nipples
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    gatorfan, far be it from me to argue against CIP, but it doesn't take sperm to release dopamine
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion