tuscl

Honolulu Strip Club Busted for Prostitution

A strip club called Club Sandy on Keeaumoku Street has been fined for prostitution and other offenses, according to the Star-Advertiser.

The owner of the club pleaded no contest to nine violations that took place last August. An undercover police officer entered the club and after buying an employee several drinks, he was led to a private room where the female employee told him "she would do anything that he wanted."

The officer asked for sex and the employee agreed. He paid her $200 and after she began a lap dance, the officer signaled for her to be arrested.

The club was fined $3,700 for that and other violations.

http://www.civilbeat.com/posts/2011/02/1…

7 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    "He paid her $200 and after she began a lap dance, the officer signaled for her to be arrested."

Big pile of crap.

Read the reviews for clubs in Honolulu and what you find is one way contact, at best. The club owner found a stripper willing to give Texas quality lapdances and the cops think that's sex. Truly sad.
  • CuerpodelDelito
    14 years ago
    Got his lap dance and got his cock hard, then busted the poor girl.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    From what I know Hawaii has always had a prostitution problem because of the military bases.
  • dv0564
    14 years ago
    the cop is obviously a complete and utter douchebag who has little else to do. Meanwhile, my understanding is that Honululu has major "real" crime problems, like homicides and drug dealing tied to organized crime. Gimme a break. Can't the police figure out a better way to spend taxpayer dollars and his time?
  • JackKash
    14 years ago
    Seems a little light. They shut down clubs in other places for that sort of violation. I was in Honolulu awhile back on business and found my self wandering this street that seemed to be a combination high end 5th Ave stores and 42nd street before Disney (I'm NYC based hence the comparisons). The street workers were out in full force and I couldn't walk a block without being asked if I wanted a date 3 or 4 times. Going back to my hotel from a nude club yet another proposition yelled out, "Want a Hooker?" Not 30' behind her two cops leaning against their car. I told her no thanks and added that was rather brazen with the police right there and she just said, "Too shy for you, huh." and walked on.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    what else did the cop "bust" before signaling for arrest??
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LMFAO!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion