tuscl

Best clubs in your city for "extras"?

alkaholik
California
&nbsp;Hey, I have had some great experiences in various clubs throughout the South West.&nbsp;<br />
<br />
In the Palace in San Antonio, I had a near encounter with one of the hottest dancers I have met. It was a slow afternoon, and I ended up giving her a dance believe it or not! Afterwards, she gave me some dances, and we did a lot of mutual groping out down on the floor (the seats next to the men's room). She would have finished what she started but this dude grabbed the seat next to me to get dances with another girl!!! What has happened to dude etiquette these days??? Noobs! We planned to meet afterwards, but never got around to it (she was a nomad dancer, not from the area)... The best part was she never charged me for the dances!<br />
<br />
I have a place in Houston called the Fantasy Plaza. This is my never fail joint. It is a little costy to get in (around $30 bucks total to go from the parking lot to sitting down being available for dances). But, I have always found what I was looking for from this joint. Including getting a BBBJ from this incredibly gorgeous latina with an accent, and nice abs and ass ($300). &nbsp;The rooms are super private, and management almost never travels back there. The girls usually leave their panties on the floor to let each other know which rooms are taken!<br />
<br />
In Dallas, I went to this joint called Pandora's where I met this older Asian dancer. She was really nice gal, and gave me a great massage. We talked for about an hour, with dances in between. We got around to talking about extras, and she asked me to &quot;loosen my pants&quot;. She reached on in and gave me a nice extra massage with a finish! This was in full view of the DJ, and anyone who chose to look over the little waist high &quot;VIP&quot; wall.&nbsp;<br />
<br />
I have spent a lot of time in San Antonio - so I have had success in a bunch of other clubs - Rick's, Sugar's, XTC right off the top of my head.&nbsp;<br />
<br />
Now, I am not talking about massage clubs here. There is no challenge in going to a massage club (unless it is non-Asian, and a legit club). I want to know about the SCs. I want to hear about the places where extras are given out freely, and also where it was a real challenge.<br />
<br />
Ladies... feel free to join the conversation!&nbsp;<br type="_moz" />

5 comments

• Alucard
    14 years ago
    Don't visit Toledo, Ohio (My City)&nbsp;- you won't find extras in clubs. For me right now I'm spending my $$$ on a Dancer at Bogart's Lounge in Inkster Michigan. I'm getting HOT &amp; enthusiastic BBBJs from&nbsp;this&nbsp;willing&nbsp;dancer for the cost of the dance only. Used to go to Henrys in Southgate MI, but the &quot;quality&quot; of the dancers was always low. But I did get some good BJs there on occasion.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Best ones?&nbsp; I don't know, but probably the ones the cops have no reason to go to.<br type="_moz" />
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    alkaholic,<br />
    <br />
    The smart guys on this thing don't cough up that info. quite so blatantly for what should be obvious reasons.<br />
    <br />
    And DAMN dude, I know the Asian lady you are talking about, and while I am sure that she appreciated your contribution to her daughter's college tuition payment I don't think I would have let her near my penis, but to each his own.
  • alkaholik
    14 years ago
    &nbsp;LOL... yep, you do know her. Hey, what can I say... I have a soft spot for mamasans! Besides, I support college for our future generation
  • alkaholik
    14 years ago
    &nbsp;Pardon my overeagerness. I do enjoy traveling, and like gaining intel before I roam. I will tone it down though.&nbsp;
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion