tuscl

BJ IN VIP

10inches
Florida
Saturday, January 29, 2011 9:44 PM
how do you guys handle a bbbj without cim. can get messy sometimes. don't want to leave club with big dark stain on front of trousers!!

25 comments

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    Never really an issue for me, since BJ alone has only been enough to get me off a couple of times. One of the times I asked and she just let me cum in her mouth. The other time was OTC so no worries. Besides all that there are very few BJs going on ITC in Seattle these days anyway!
  • localbob
    13 years ago
    Guess it depends on the club. I honestly don't go for any of that in the club any way. Just don't feel like putting on a show for the doorman or wondering when he's going to pop in.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    10In... I don't get to clubs too often where that is on the menu, but I still come prepared (err... no pun intended [wink]). I carry a handkerchief, the same color as my pants (black), and if that activity is going down (uhh.. sorry), I can pull out my hanky and open it up across my lap pretty inconspicuously. Once it has served its purpose, I can wad it up and shove it in my pocket. Another approach is to grab a few napkins at the bar on the way back to the lap dance area. Although this isn't as handy and is much more obvious, it will do in a pinch. The best option is to convince her to go along with the CIM - she doesn't have to swallow - she can always spit it out behind your chair, on the floor, in a glass (I'll sacrifice my beer ANY day for that!!). Lastly, if you are lucky enough to get to the CIM option, make sure you've been drinking your pineapple juice. (makes your cum taste better - or so I've read (never received any complaints!)
  • runnoft
    13 years ago
    All the dancers I know take care of this for you. They either carry tissues in their purse to clean up any mess, snap a condom on your dick before she starts, or simply swallows.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DougS, Now if she spits in your beer glass, does that make anyone drinking out of it in the future, gay?
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I fucking hate when this happens. And I always enjoy having to tell my dry cleaner exactly what the stains are.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    rick: ROFLMAO! That visual just set me off. Even my wife is over here chuckling. :))
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Dancers who give BJ or HJ usually carry a small pack of Kleenex in their purses so they can clean things up. If a girl won't let me cum in her mouth (selfish bitch!), I like to cum between her tits. Then she can wipe my manseed off her boobs.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Clubber: Only if they drink out of it BEFORE it's washed!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Have you ever *seen* how they "wash" glasses in a bar? There's a reason I get *bottles* of water when possible.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Not a problem for me as my ATF ALWAYS does CIM & swallows my load of Jizz!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DougS, It seems you haven't seen how poorly most glassware is washed in bars. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Should have read a bit further then replied. gmd is correct!
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    GMD / Clubber... "Thanks"... now I'm going to be paranoid...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    For you squemish guys: See American Pie 1 minutes 11-15.
    13 years ago
    Generally the girl will have paper towels or wipes with her. At some places just prior to heading back the girl will grab some cocktail napkins or run to the rest room and get some towels. I think some like to give the illusion "I don't normally do this, buy you're special". One time I'm getting close to the finish and the girl says "oh no, I don't have any towels". I had a couple of kleenex in my pocket and they did the trick in a pinch.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Never a problem, let em swallow. If they don't, bring Kleenex. If you get cum on your pants, no biggie, it's yours. LOL
  • spudd
    13 years ago
    Tip the bathroom attendant and ask them for extra towels, which you can fold and put in your pocket.
  • Raincoat
    13 years ago
    Always wear a cheap jacket to strip clubs. You can use it to save your seat when you go to the restroom. More importantly, you can carry it in front you when you leave the lap dance room.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I wish this was even a near possibility at the clubs I frequent!
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Cum in your pants. Do the walk of shame, stain and all. You are a MAN, dammit. One caveat: when it crusts (and it will) you may lose a handful of pubes when you remove the trousers later.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    You HAVE to have SWALLOWERS!!! IF they don't swallow, do the Peter North thing.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    BaddJack is absolutely right. Man up. Who gives a damn if you have a stain? Do you honestly think any other guy is even gonna look at your crotch? Hell no. That's the last thing I'm looking at in a club. If anything, if some guy sees it he'll be jealous, or even get a tip that the girl he saw you go to the back with is a fun dancer.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I am with Jackslash. If they don't want it in the mouth, the tits are a good alternative.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Wear dark pants. Save your drink napkin. Go to the bathroom afterwards and clean up. Honestly, it's not rocket science. For me, over time I found myself avoiding this situation because the cleanup is a bit of a hassle. So the solution was easy. Talk to the girl. Let her know what you want. Like, "I would love for you to make me cum, but I don't want a mess on my pants." In most cases, those little conversations resulted in an increase in her willingness and better service. Amazing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion