tuscl

Tanning

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Sunday, January 23, 2011 2:02 AM
Do you care if dancers are tanned? Is it a dealbreaker or non-issue for you?

22 comments

• sinclair
    13 years ago
    From talking to dancers, alot of them think they aren't desirable to customers without regularly using the cancer bed. I've been to clubs where ~80% have the fake tan. Tan or pale doesn't matter one bit to me. In fact, I have a soft spot for the goth chicks.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Non-issue
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I tend to prefer tanned or dusky skinned girls, but the quality of her skin is more important than the color. Smooth, unblemished pasty white is better than leathery, pocked tanned.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i like tanned girls so if the rest of her appealed to me that would never be a deal breaker and if all other factors are equal i much prefer a tanned girl over a lilly white girl. exceptions are leathery skin like georg said or an orange looking fake tan.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    I do love a nice tan, not the orange ones though. Actually, the best is probably the girls who have a naturally darker skin color, like some asian and hispanic people do.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I prefer the pasty looking ones myself.
  • Lord IV
    13 years ago
    I couldn't care less if a dancer has a tan or not a lot of times in the club it's hard to tell if she has a tan anyway I'd rather have a hot girl without implants and no tattoos so I'd have to say the tan is a non-issue
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Prefer everything natural. No artifical tans.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I hate it when I lick them and get that nasty tan spray taste
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Difficult to find one not tanned if one is in South Florida.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Coming from the Great White North, I am more accustomed to the natural untanned bodies. Big alabaster breasts with perky pink nipples get my motor revving in the rpm danger zone.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    ^^^ Re: farmerart's comments. And people say that *I* have a way with words...
    13 years ago
    Prefer em with a tan. The lighting in many clubs really makes girls look much paler than they are in natural lighting. Had a stripper friend who in real life was very tan but just looked average complexion in the club. Not a deal breaker, several faves are quite pale and never tan, but it is a preference.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    since my favorite dancers are black or latina, this is not a problem. however, i would not get a dance from one of those party white goth bitches no matter how good she looks or what she is packing!!!
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    To 59's comment re: indoor lighting, one of my favorite clubs in Atlanta, that's unfortunately now closed, was called Taj Mahal. They had an outdoor pool with an adjacent stage for the dancers. Wow - nothing like watching a hottie dance under a perfect afternoon sun without a stitch on. You can see everything so clearly, and when they sweat, that patina of erotic moisture always got my motor humming...
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Dancers really think they look better with a tan. My two favorites, who are blondes, go to the tanning salon at least once a week. Personally, I couldn't care less.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I don't particularly care either way, but most of my faves over the years had tans, but I also had a redhead ATF once who couldn't tan at all and she was all right.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    The right kind of tan can be somewhat alluring but... who cares? It's a good grip and a little pink we really like.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Tan or no-tan is not a big deal to me. However, in the interest of full disclosure, I have a huge weakness for the old-fashioned tan lines. (of course, I also prefer some bush)
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    I'm with BaddJack on this one. At least on the tan lines. Nothing like a little tan line to suggest that she's otherwise (i.e., outside the club) a little shy. But other than that little thing, the only thing I don't really care for are the fake orange tans (spray tans or creams mostly) or the absolutely pasty white, goth look. Otherwise, makes no difference. Every lady has a different look, with or without a tan.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    I like a tanned girl. Not an accelerated(lotions make them more tan than they would normally) or spray tan. But a nice golden tan is attractive. That being said, I like brunettes and redheads who are very fair, too...
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    There's a dancer at Mardi Gras here in Atlanta who has the Bettie Page look down cold. Needless to say, she's pretty pale, and it accentuates her black hair. Beyond that, it's not really an issue for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion