tuscl

Total PL or just a nice guy?

sasquatch
Kansas
Saturday, January 22, 2011 9:36 PM
Last Thursday, I was at one of the local clubs that has a free lunch buffet, usually some kind of meat and a vegetable (sometimes you can even tell which is which), and a couple of the girls wanted me to go pick up some fast food for them. At the time I thought it was no big deal, but now I think I was just being "ma-nipple-ated". So, do the girls at the clubs you hang out in ever ask you to run errands for them? And, if so, do you?

36 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    No. But I have been hustled in the club for lunch by dancers. I don't buy now, but in the past I was a sucker for "I'm hungry and they make us pay for our meals here." I have seen guys run out to Burger King for dancers who were getting ready to tip out. NOT ME.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    picking up some fast food for them is no big deal/not very expensive...I would have done it myself as well if I had any interest whatsoever in the gals. Otherwise, I would have told them to order some delivery.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    lol SuperDude, one thing I miss about Detroit/southgate is how they had Burger Kings everywhere. Here in Columbus, Wendy's/Mcdonald's are everywhere but Burger Kings are harder to find.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Yeah they often ask me to pick them up some food for them or smuggle them in some alcohol. If you did it for free you are a total PL, so just make sure you get something in return!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Only once, and for my ATF. She had new shoes that were causing a blister. She asked if I would get her some band aids. I walked across the street and bought a small box for her. Just am errand.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I've done some favors for dancers, like giving them a ride to work or helping them shop for a car. Nothing wrong with being pleasant and helpful.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    When in full PL mode, have brought a fav Starbucks, cigarettes, candy/gum, etc.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Not for any random dancer... no thank you, for my Fav? Sure i would, i can't count how many "free dances" she has given me, i wouldn't mind doing a favor in return and getting some fast food if i was asked
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    No but I’ve sent girls out to pick me up some food or more beer (at BYOB places).
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I did not know girls could leave while working, must be some run-down club, most decent places wouldn't let them just walk out for some beer down the street
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Realist123: “most decent places wouldn't let them just walk out for some beer down the street”. Suppose that depends on your definition of “a decent place”. To me it is a place that makes sure the customer is happy and remains a regular.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Depend on the girls. Some will appreciate it, some will take it as a PL move. Considering it is a low cost favor, and there is a big up side if it leads to something, I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't become her ATM or full time errand boy.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    The food at a lot of Houston strip clubs is quite good, but I notice that some strippers just won't eat at work. With that said, the buffet at St. James is kind of weak, but items off the menu are delicious. Houston Dolls makes the best taco I ever had.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    mjx: agree it will depend on your "relationship" with the girl and what kind of girl she fundamentally is. Reality is that most strippers think of their customers as ATMs/PLs to begin with, and rather than appreciate kindness simply regard it as more evidence that the customer is a PL. The SC culture aggresively tries to instill that into them (if you don't believe me read stripperweb sometime). The cost of bringing food is low, yes. However, I would argue the rewards are not that high. Do you think she is going to fuck you because you brought her a cheeseburger? Is she a cheeseburger whore? Most likely she will just think you are her bitch because you did as you were told. Then you get the downside. Now she thinks you are a PL, and she'll try and up the stakes in playing you as a sucker. If she is one of those rare strippers who doesn't look at nearly all customers as PLs and appreciates kindness, then, yes, she may be a bit happy, but it's still not going be anything great as a reward. Maybe you'll get a free dance or she'll bring you a chocolate bar if they have vending machines in the back some time. If she wanted alcohol, and is a real whore to begin with she may give you a HJ in returned as happened to me once. I'd say you have to trust your judgement as what type of girl she is. If you do run into a cheeseburger whore, however, congratulations on hitting the jackpot! Sex for the price and time to pick up a cheeseburger is pretty good deal as far as our adventures go!
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    GSW.. i am imagining here a stripper walking out in full attire and wearing heels walking down the street during her shift to buy beer at a liqour store.. and by decent place i mean a place who actually care about the safety of their dancers
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Anyone doing something for a reward shouldn't be doing it at all, because not only will they not get their "reward" they think they deserve, it's pathetic, if you wan't to do a favor for someone, i say go ahead, just don't do it with expectations.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    pathetically nice
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Realist123: LMAO. Most strippers I know are rather adept at getting into and out of clothes. Jeans and a Tshirt are the standard beer run attire. I've never noticed whether or not they wear their stripper shoes.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    lol
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Theres a bar and grill next door that delivers to the club so yeah, I'll order lunch for my sweetie all the time, don't have to leave the club. And yeah, I'll bring her Dove chocolates and gum.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    @mikeya02, what, no flowers for the lady? where are your manners...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've never gone *out* for an errand, but I've picked things on the way to a club or a hookup for a few choice girls. Beer, Red Bull and food are cheap.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Strippers like flowers? Saw a guy give a girl a teddy bear, she acted like she liked it.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Nah, I've never had a dancer ask me to go on a food run. And if they did, I probably wouldn't do it. The most I've done is buy them a drink.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    You could try a teddy bear with a dozen roses in between it's arms, i'm sure she would love you forever
  • biggb011
    13 years ago
    total PL... even though its just some food, and its just a couple bucks. for anyone to get up, leave the club, wait in line, just to come back to the club to giv some girl burger king is jus a PL. IMHO.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Yes they do, and no, I don't.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have to agree that it all depends on which dancer it is. I had one ask me to drive two blocks to buy her a pack of cigarettes so that she could save $2 over the machine price in the club. I said no. Now if gridget asked me to drive the 60 miles to her house to fetch her something, I am gone in a flash.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Dougster inadvertently made a point. He stated, "Most likely she will just think you are her bitch because you did as you were told." Now, if a dancer "told" me to get something, she would remain empty handed. If she asked, that is entirely a different scenario. That said, my ATF telling or asking would be different than another dancer in the same circumstances. sc backs this up with his statement right above this one.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Strippers like money
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    If they want my money they can suck my cock.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    I don't consider running errands or doing favors for my fav girls being pathetic or becoming a PL. I have don't it quite a few times. To me, it's just be nice - and I DO consider myself a nice guy. Admittedly, sometimes I'm too nice for my own good, but you have to do what makes you feel good, right? If I enjoy making my favs happy, then we BOTH benefit - and usually I am well rewarded.
  • kuteechaser
    13 years ago
    I've had a favorite that I was seeing OTC that would sometimes ask me to stop by a Pollo Loco and I was glad to do it. I felt no need to impress her. We would eat together at the bar. I had great times with her. I consider myself a nice guy that is well rewarded.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Actually I retract my previous answer. There was a VHM dancer that I used to visit at a no-booze-allowed nude club. She'd call me and ask me to sneak in a pint of JD every once in a while. It was risky of me to do it, coz if I would have been caught I would have been banned from that club. But it was sooooo worth it to experience her "dances" after she'd had a belt (or 5) of good ole' JD!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    lopaw: I don't know that I've every heard a convincing argument for putting "good" and "JD" in such close proximity to one another, but I suppose if it worked for you, I can get over it just this once. :)
  • poleshadow
    13 years ago
    Like most things in life, there's a line. A value meal, a pack of Marlboros or a pack of gum is a favor. When it turns into an infatuation gift or a utility bill, that's crossing into a bad place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion