tuscl

Waiting too long...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, January 7, 2011 5:41 PM
Sometimes when I go to my favorite club, I have a game plan. I want to spend several hours there. Like a humming bird. Sampling all of the nectars but always stopping just short of climax. I want to drag it out until the last minute. I have several gals that are favorites but are also my closers. When I have had enough fun and want to call it a night. I seek one of them out to do the deed. They know my game plan. "when you are ready to leave, let me know", etc. But many times, when the time comes, I look around and all of my closers have already left. Now I have 2 choices. (1) stick around and find a new dancer. This usually results in time and money lost. (2) The other choice is to go home with Blue Balls. I guess the smart thing to do would be to come in and blow my wad with the first dancer to offer it. But that is no fun.

12 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    your thread title sums it up ;)
  • metaldude
    13 years ago
    A third choice - maybe ask the closers to check with you before they end your shift. That way when the last one is ready to go and so are you.
  • metaldude
    13 years ago
    ...uhh that was supposed to be "end their shift" obviously I did't proof read that post before hitting the button
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Ever hear the expression: "Either shit or get off the can"?
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Ah the perils of strip clubbing Shadowcat...been there many times. I think next time I get the opportunity early on, I'll just go ahead and shit as farmerart says. Who knows, with the proper encouragement one may be able to do a repeat performance if given the chance.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    be a progin and try for multiple shots per visit
  • clamheart
    13 years ago
    easy for you younger studs to say,samsung!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Just bid out an hour long HJ! You should get all kinds of interesting responses...
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Waiting too long...isn't that bad for your prostrate? Anyway, I thought about it and concluded that my shorter visits are often the best. When I try and extend things into "overtime." the results are often disappointing. So if a dancer gets you into the "red zone," I guess I would say go for the "score". It's ok to make an early departure if you're going out on a high note. Think John Elway, not Brett Favre. Oh, and there's always the option for the 2-point conversion.
  • dw.buck
    13 years ago
    option 4 go down the street find a hooker and have her finish you off
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    Perhaps consider making a move for Mariano Rivera?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    When it happens, it happens, I find an unforgettable experience and go for the max, then I leave.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion