Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer: I used to teach gym

steve229
steve229134673

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was complimenting a dancer on some daredevil acrobatics she performed on the top of the pole (ah, the stripper pole, not the other kind, unfortunately). That's when she told me she used to be a junior high gym teacher. I bet the boys looked forward to getting into her class, lol!

So, what are some other former occupations you've heard of?

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Nun.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Stockbroker, nurse.

Profile picture for strippersluvme
strippersluvme
•

hair stylist, dental assistant, and a whole bunch of them who were "in school getting their degrees".

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

rocket scientist, fighter pilot, green beret, astronaut, head of the kgb, president of romania

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Housewife!

Profile picture for SometimeVoyager
SometimeVoyager
•

Lawyer, college professor. Yeah right!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Cock sucker!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

SometimeVoyager, where did she teach? I'll sign up for her classes. LOL

Profile picture for dw.buck
dw.buck
•

damn near all in college, dentist assistant, escort, in transition, mother, house wife, maid, mcdonalds worker

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I am still looking for Dick Johnson's stripper-investment counselor.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

'Concert pianist' was the most unusual one I've come across. She was believable too. (Insert 10-inch pianist jokes here...)

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

C.P.A., lawyer, social worker. I verified each one.

Profile picture for sanitago
sanitago
•

mortgage broker, working as a stripper as an "extra" job while also working for the state government (department of corrections, if my memory is correct).

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

sanitago, there was a correction officer locally that moonlighted as a dancer a year or two ago. not bad looking but her stage dances were mild. those two facts led me to believe that her lappers would be pretty lame so i never spent any money on her.

Profile picture for TommyMoney
TommyMoney
•

Glass Blower. Wasn't all that attractive, but she was damn popular.

Profile picture for harrydave
harrydave
•

Accountant, golf cart girl, house painter, middle school English teacher....and....single mom.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Pathology assistant in the Coroner's Office. Yikes!

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

The Detroit papers have mentioned more than one female police officer moonlighting as a stripper.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

just remembered that there was a dancer that poured/finished concrete. not very hot and as expected her hands were very rough lol

Profile picture for Cheo_D
Cheo_D
•

Real estate sales (I guess the skill at leading people to get in over their heads is transferrable...).

Profile picture for bigdude012
bigdude012
•

I've had a few female professors who would've looked good on the pole.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement