tuscl

Emotional involvement, part deux

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
As a slightly different take on the subject, do those of you in committed relationships feel that your susceptibility to emotional entanglement is affected by the quality of your existing relationship? If you're in a good or bad place, does that make it easier or harder to avoid engaging too much?

For myself, I think the strength of my relationship with my wife protects me from slipping into a too serious relationship with someone who's in it for the money. I know why I'm there, and that's all I really need.

11 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Like I said in your previous topic, you never lose sight of the reality versus the fantasy. This question is written for those in love with a stripper. This suggests those who take it way too far.

Why not ask if your planning to divorce your wife and marry your ATF.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Emotional entanglement has become less of an issue for me as I have become older. I just want good sex, not a bunch of relationship crap. Be sure you keep your SC hobby activities secret from a wife.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    The strippers who try to get you to think they would date you are generally pretty laughable, hard to see how anybody could fall for it. I did get fooled by one for a while who would actually turn down money. I'm not sure if she was just so mental that tricking me was somehow more important than the money, or if it was some kind of long con that didn't work. I've come across several mental strippers say they'll call or e-mail you and never do. Apparently they get some sort of satisfaction out of that, even though it doesn't really make you want to buy more dances from them.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gmd,

Interesting question, but I have been committed so long, I don't know any thing else.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    If I'm in a committed relationship I tend to stay there. But all my committed relationships have been with women who were better looking than most strippers, and were great in bed. I can't speak for guys with women who might not be as appealing, or guys who might not be as monogamous to begin with. I can't judge about that either. I just haven't been there yet.

Not in a committed relationship? Bring on the flesh.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Is there something more than regular sex in a committed relationship? If so, what is it? Is it important and worth preserving? If it's worth preserving, then don't risk it by becoming attached, in any way, to a stripper.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    george:

What is going on? These are pretty profound topics you have posted the last two days. I have never been in a committed relationship in my entire life so I have no worthwhile comment on this post. My 45 year betrothal to my business was an entirely different matter. I hope that there is no upheaval in your world, george.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I was recently asked, in PM, similar questions with regard to my relationship with my, now absent, ATF, whether or not i thought the quality of my marriage helped me keep things straight, and if a crappy marriage might easier to succumb to a deeper emotional attachment, or the illusion of one. I thought they'd make decent discussion topics. Based on the responses thus far, I think I was right. :)

My wife and I have more than sex, but she simply isn't as interested in sex as I am. The sex part with strippers fulfills that aspect, but most strippers aren't interested in anything more, so I haven't had any problem keeping things separate. I suppose if I didn't have the type of relationship that I do, it might be different; I could see mistaking the interest displayed by some girls as being more than financial.

In fact, MFC(Classic) and I had a discussion about our "relationship" once a couple of years ago. She had to come to terms with the fact that I'm not going to fall in love with her, leave my wife and support her full time just because she's a superb fellatrix. :) She did, though.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I am married to an attractive women who is even great in bed, but even so we are all human and it is natural to make a connection with someone that you get to know.
  • skibum609
    14 years ago
    I am married (age 53) to the same woman I have always been married to. The idea of falling for a woman who based on attractiveness or sex is hysterically funny to me. Relationships based on qualities such as those don't exist without more. It'd be ridiculous to claim my 51 year old wife is as attractive as a petite 21 year old, but compared to women her age she's in the top 5%. Except for money why would a hot 21 year old want me? We'd have nothing in common. 35 years I have yet to mee a stripper who skis, whereas when the alarm went off at 3:45 am saturday for skiing my wife was up and at em and we were gone 45 minutes later. She doesn't care that I go and get dances, as long as theres no sex. Easy deal to keep. A few beers, some full-contact laps and then I return to real life. Fall for a woman who is a sexworker? Um, no thanks.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Skibum answered my questions. Thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion