tuscl

How frickin hot are Mikayla's pics?

Prim0
Ohio
Friday, December 3, 2010 8:37 PM
Anyone near Detroit seen this new member in action? I'm simply dumbstruck by your pics!!!

22 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    hot with a capital "H" :-)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    HOT HOT HOT!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    My sentiments exactly.
  • djscotti
    14 years ago
    those are some Really nice Natural's she has going on.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    If not working at Penthouse she ought to head over and help out their Saturday night shift.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if it was a fake account made to reply to this stupid blog: [view link]
  • troop
    14 years ago
    LOL!
  • EarthQuake365
    14 years ago
    Beautiful girl taking pictures in such a dump. A damn shame!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    What samsung said.
  • mikayla
    14 years ago
    except for two of you thanks guys xxx
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    I totally agree with Samsung1 and MisterGuy. The whole "Mikayla" bit seems a bit phony to me. In this regard, check out the "Hints for a rookie" discussion thread. Just doesn't ring true. Well, what Clubber said rings true enough. But the dialogue between Mikayla and the OP.
  • mikayla
    14 years ago
    i hav been reading this board since my gf told me about it. i seen sum mean people here and now i see mean things said about me. i am real but if sum of u want to disrespect me i will just stay away.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Ah huh. I can't help but notice that we have had a few non-stripper strippers around here lately. They are the ones that claim to strip for a living, but never seem to be working at any particular club. I'm guessing that someone is having a lot of fun in posting this stuff. It is a bit wierd to me, but to each is own.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Not quite disagreeing, just one point. Would *you* reveal what club you're working at to some of the pervs (and I *don't* exclude myself from that number) who post on here? :) Not claiming real or fake, just pointing out something that seems obvious to me. And, I'm glad I saved her pics before she removed them. :)
  • mikayla
    14 years ago
    i danced sum at penthouse marvins and hustler not dancing now takin care of my baby. i shud never posted my pics and i dont like rude people.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    ^^^ I don't think they meant to seem rude. You just have to understand that people do post bogus things on this website sometimes and there's a reason to be skeptical. But, if you aren't a fake, then welcome aboard!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Digi, Do you know the Asian dream in your profile picture?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, Clubber strikes again!! She is mighty fine.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Well, she appears to be either "Misa Kikouden" or "Meiko" or some other random Asian-named girl: [view link] [view link]
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm, Yeah, you know me, but it isn't just Asians. I love the exotic appearance, ergo, my current favorite from Columbia. :) MG, Strange to say this, but I think you are correct about "Misa Kikouden", and thanks.
  • asmichigan
    12 years ago
    Haven't seen the pics, but, is this the Mikayla who went by Zoey at the Flight Club and Destiny at the Landing Strip? If so, yes, she is a hottie and a nice girl.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Glad we finally got that cleared up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion