Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How frickin hot are Mikayla's pics?

Prim0

Ohio

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone near Detroit seen this new member in action? I'm simply dumbstruck by your pics!!!

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

hot with a capital "H" :-)

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

HOT HOT HOT!!!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

My sentiments exactly.

Profile picture for djscotti
djscotti
•

those are some Really nice Natural's she has going on.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

If not working at Penthouse she ought to head over and help out their Saturday night shift.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I wonder if it was a fake account made to reply to this stupid blog: tuscl.net

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

LOL!

Profile picture for EarthQuake365
EarthQuake365
•

Beautiful girl taking pictures in such a dump. A damn shame!

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

What samsung said.

Profile picture for mikayla
mikayla
•

except for two of you thanks guys xxx

Profile picture for arbeeguy
arbeeguy
•

I totally agree with Samsung1 and MisterGuy. The whole "Mikayla" bit seems a bit phony to me.

In this regard, check out the "Hints for a rookie" discussion thread. Just doesn't ring true. Well, what Clubber said rings true enough. But the dialogue between Mikayla and the OP.

Profile picture for mikayla
mikayla
•

i hav been reading this board since my gf told me about it. i seen sum mean people here and now i see mean things said about me. i am real but if sum of u want to disrespect me i will just stay away.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Ah huh. I can't help but notice that we have had a few non-stripper strippers around here lately. They are the ones that claim to strip for a living, but never seem to be working at any particular club.

I'm guessing that someone is having a lot of fun in posting this stuff. It is a bit wierd to me, but to each is own.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Not quite disagreeing, just one point. Would you reveal what club you're working at to some of the pervs (and I don't exclude myself from that number) who post on here? :)

Not claiming real or fake, just pointing out something that seems obvious to me.

And, I'm glad I saved her pics before she removed them. :)

Profile picture for mikayla
mikayla
•

i danced sum at penthouse marvins and hustler not dancing now takin care of my baby. i shud never posted my pics and i dont like rude people.

Profile picture for Digitech
Digitech
•

^^^

I don't think they meant to seem rude. You just have to understand that people do post bogus things on this website sometimes and there's a reason to be skeptical.

But, if you aren't a fake, then welcome aboard!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Digi,

Do you know the Asian dream in your profile picture?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

LOL, Clubber strikes again!! She is mighty fine.

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

Well, she appears to be either "Misa Kikouden" or "Meiko" or some other random Asian-named girl: idols69.net

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Yeah, you know me, but it isn't just Asians. I love the exotic appearance, ergo, my current favorite from Columbia. :)

MG,

Strange to say this, but I think you are correct about "Misa Kikouden", and thanks.

Profile picture for asmichigan
asmichigan
•

Haven't seen the pics, but, is this the Mikayla who went by Zoey at the Flight Club and Destiny at the Landing Strip? If so, yes, she is a hottie and a nice girl.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Glad we finally got that cleared up.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement